Nafasi za kazi TCC

Huwa wanatangaza, mwaka huu mi nimeona za management trainee, nikaomba ila had leo kimya

Graduates its high time now you should be thinking of starting your own business ventures(entrepreneurship) instead of hitting the streets in search of placements i'm not saying you shouldn't be looking for the same I know you might come out with an argument where on earth would you secure a start up capital(Initial capital) the fact that you just graduated.A piece of advice an important thing in entrepreneurship is the idea what really do you have in mind that would differentiate you from the rest of other entrepreneurs,capital shouldn't be a drawback in starting up business ventures.
Hardwork,determination,focus,sacrifices,sleepless nights(brain storming) should be your guiding tools for success in starting up your business ventures.

hivi kuna watu tayari wameshaitwa kwnye interview ya internship program maana me pia niliomba ila ni kimya , muda mrefu umeshaapita

hivi kuna watu tayari wameshaitwa kwnye interview ya internship program maana me pia niliomba ila ni kimya , muda mrefu umeshaapita

mkubwa mbona interview zimeanza tayar ila kwa course ya Bcom wapo batch ya nne ss hv, kwa course nyingine cjui ila ngoja waje wadau wenye taarifa zaidi.

Tcc walipita vyuo vkuu mfn udom, udsm n.k wakatoa fursa za internships kwa watakaofankiwa kupata zen watawaajir ktk kampuni yao!Wakat mwngne 2jtahid kuwa karib na media b4 ha2jajenga hisia -ve ktk JAMII!Ur mindset 'll play part 4 ur failure,PLZ AVOID IT!

Graduates its high time now you should be thinking of starting your own business ventures(entrepreneurship) instead of hitting the streets in search of placements i'm not saying you shouldn't be looking for the same I know you might come out with an argument where on earth would you secure a start up capital(Initial capital) the fact that you just graduated.A piece of advice an important thing in entrepreneurship is the idea what really do you have in mind that would differentiate you from the rest of other entrepreneurs,capital shouldn't be a drawback in starting up business ventures.
Hardwork,determination,focus,sacrifices,sleepless nights(brain storming) should be your guiding tools for success in starting up your business ventures.

thanx mkuu!

Back
Top Bottom