my wife has fallen out of love with me, now what??

Felixonfellix

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2010
My wife & I have been married for a couple of years. My wife has some complaints and says she has fallen out of love with me, so she wants to end our marriage. She said that God told her to end the Marriage and that everything will work out in time, and that she is at peace with this.
We are both Christians, I have chosen to stand as I feel that our Marriage can be Healed. She is resisting all of my efforts to make the marriage work. We went to one counseling session with our pastor and she decided she did not need counseling.
Now she makes every effort to pull away from me and let me know that there is nothing there. She has actually instructed me not to touch her anymore. and moved into another bedroom.
I am really hurt by this since nothing that my wife does towards me exemplifies christian behavior GAL.5:22-23
And she is really on a mission to get me out of the house. What is this that I am facing?

She has absolutely got a substitute; and probably a better one. But you as a Christian, substitute nothing for her. Make more prayers.

Mmh!
Pole sana, Keep on praying,
Devil is at Work!
But Jesus conquered him 2000 yrs ago, You just need to proclaim freedom in your marriage in Jesus name.

I think if she is the one who is asking for Divorce without any valid reason she should be the one to move out....you can not force anyone to love you...

MUULIZE YEYE SIKU HIZI NI MUUMINI WA DINI GANI? only moslems &democrat(HUMAN RIGHTS) can divorce,and not CHRISTIANS.....!

Labda amekumbana na upako...siku hizi walokole wengi wanatumia kigezo cha upako
Mkeo anaongozwa na pepo mchafu sio nguvu za kimungu hizo ..funga kwa maombi na ukemee

I believe our healer, Jesus Christ is at work. Put all your burden in him and you will be healed!!! Likewise your marriage! It is uncommon for women to have such immoral decisions! The devil is at work and do not allow this! Pray hard!

Keep on praying, u will find the way out !!! if it will end up on divorce then that is God wishes and I'm strongly believe that there will be a greatest love for U somewhere waiting.... So, don't stop praying for that !!!

Daah pole kaka, zidisha maombi lakini yakizidi sana mwache aende zake, some things happens for a reason! Unaweza mzuia nia yake kama ni hiyo utazidi sononeka tu!

I think if she is the one who is asking for Divorce without any valid reason she should be the one to move out....you can not force anyone to love you...

What if it is her house? I am smelling something fishy here, this guy might be married to a woman who is wealthier than him. It might be a marriage for convinience, and not love.Now that, the temporary feelings are gone, that woman can no longer force herself to live with someone she does not love.

when a woman is fed up .......

zungumza na wazazi wake waseme nae...........ikishindikana mpe uhuru wake, kuliko kujua njia ya yeye kuachwa ni kuzini akenda kukufanyia zinaa mbele ya macho yako!

pole zake kwa kweli, mie ningemwambia tu yeye ndio afungashe mana ndio kanichoka, ndoa zina drama kibao.

Ni wkeli huyo mdada aondoke tu, akajifunze (kama kuna kujifunza). hapo hakuna mapenzi, kaka wa watu anapoteza nguvu zake tu

Ndoa ni partneship ya wawili. sasa kama mmoja hataki hii partership iendelee hakuna uwezalo kufanya bro, just let it go.
Anza kuangalia maisha bila yeye, then mkubalie mtengane.
Labda baada ya kumkalia kutengane kwenu, muulize sababu ya hiyo fall out.

kama hivi visa mnavyoleta hapa JF ni kweli vinawatokeeni wana JF then poleni sana..duh!