Mobilephones has brought this...!!

Kisoda2

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
Since mobilephones came to our daily business it help some how,but this is something very interesting.
It is the only way we use to keep our relations active and alive when you feel lonely and your partner is not there besides you,just pick up your cell and sms hi darling,honey and so many lovely name to call, and say "I miss you,,love you etc..."
Nowadays it became a boring,simply bacause everyone keep on forwarding some sms to their partner of which they get from someone else.
What i realised from this mobile,men are the most one affected with it.
They are no longer confidence and highly creative on lyrics as back in those days where by guys were used to spend more than 1hr or more throwing creatively lyrics to a lovely lady face to face.They can not stand 5min talking to a lady about relationship withouth using mobile phone.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Since mobilephones came to our dail business it help some how,but this is something very interesting.
It is the only way we use to keep our relations active and alive when you fill lonely and your partner is not there besides you,just pick up your cell and sms hi darling,honey and so many lovely name to call, ans say "I miss you,,love you etc..."
Nowadays it became a boring,simply bacause everyone keep on forwrding some sms to their partner of which they get from someone else.
What i realised from this mobile,mens are the most one affected with it.
They are no linger confidense and highly creative on lyrics as back in those days where by guys were used to spend more than 1hr or more throwing creatively lyrics to a lovely lady face to face.They can not stand 5min talking to a lady about relationship withouth using mobile phone.

What do you guys think?

Mzee it shows u were too much in hurry when bringing this thread to the

forum.

My aim is not correcting you, but i saw it important for you to revise your

contents, especially on those typing errors shown in red.

Otherwise, nawunga mukono hoja!!, tuk tuk tuuk.

hebu tueditie basi. English please.

Point yako ni kuwa siku hizi wanaume wamekuwa waoga kutongoza wanawake kuliko zamani . May be its true , but the point is communication, na uhuru wa kuongea hasa unapoaproach for the fisrt time.

Swala la woga ni very subjective. Wengine ni waoga toka zamani na sasa wamepata nafuu. Hata mademu nao wanakubali kirahisi kwa mobile kuliko face to face . Maoni yangu lakini.

Mzee it shows u were too much in hurry when bringing this thread to the

forum.

My aim is not correcting you, but i saw it important for you to revise your

contents, especially on those typing errors shown in red.

Otherwise, nawunga mukono hoja!!, tuk tuk tuuk.

Mkuu mbio tena hizo.