Man!

Hashy nimekuona. . . alafu ninemuona Michelle.
Nimwite?

Hashy.........mi naomba tu nikusalimu..........hope it is well with you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ulivo kua form two ulikua hivo?

Poa dearest. . . ngoja nijifanye sijamwona, na akikuulizia 'sijakuona.'

micheleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......umenifanya nimeangalia movie zote za gabriele union mi missss uuuuuuuu saaaaanaaa

Did i hurt any1?why is it every1 rude?i only meant 4 those who r in love but nt married,coz most of them r players thats am tellin them 2 show respect 2 ladies n stop hurtin them.

Did i hurt any1?why is it every1 rude?i only meant 4 those who r in love but nt married,coz most of them r players thats am tellin them 2 show respect 2 ladies n stop hurtin them.

nimekusoma Yasmin tatizo jf is full of BAMBUCHAZZ

i loved you best in the movie "something the lord made" you should be just that!

I thought i was the best in Deliver Us from Eva and Daddy's Little Girls....anyway,thanks for your opinion,will consider it!

i thought i was the best in deliver us from eva and daddy's little girls....anyway,thanks for your opinion,will consider it!

deliver us from eva?... U were so mean and rude and insulting..... "please give me ma old avatar back"

You did not hurt anyone, just that some people find the statements to be unrealistic,thanks on behalf of my ladies for reminding the players to stop hurting US....enjoy your weekend!!

Hashycool , salamu sana nimefurahi kukuona
tena .

Michelle ngoja niwaachie chumba ..
Mna m aongezi mazito .... chai na vitumbua
Nawaletea...

Lol,karibu dearest,huyu mpita njia hana lolote anaelekea alikotokea,kapitia tu anichore naendeleaje....!!

Ukija na hivyo vitumbua ndo ntakueleza zaidi.....!!

A u real tht concerned when it comes to hurting..

guardian angel! Missed ya maam....

I miss you too ....

Dahhh .. I travel the whole universe look for you .. sjui uliingia upande gani wa ulimwengu. Either way , so happy to see you again dear ....

Dahhh kama vile bahati na sibu maana Michelle mwenyewe amerudi kama siku tatu hivi zilizopita ..

I miss you too ....

Dahhh .. I travel the whole universe look for you .. sjui uliingia upande gani wa ulimwengu. Either way , so happy to see you again dear ....

Dahhh kama vile bahati na sibu maana Michelle mwenyewe amerudi kama siku tatu hivi zilizopita ..

Hivi AD una nini?? si nilishakuambia nina wangu,mambo gani haya ya kurudishana nyuma tena??? :juggle:

Back
Top Bottom