Man!

Lol,karibu dearest,huyu mpita njia hana lolote anaelekea alikotokea,kapitia tu anichore naendeleaje....!!

Ukija na hivyo vitumbua ndo ntakueleza zaidi.....!!

He is here to stay for good .. ndo karudi mpokee kwa shagwe basi ...dahhh
Kung fuu baadaye..

Hivi AD una nini?? si nilishakuambia nina wangu,mambo gani haya ya kurudishana nyuma tena??? :juggle:

Just admit you love this man ..
I know you told me about the other duuud..
Lakini pia ulisema humpendi.. what's the point of staying with someone you hardly love ..

Dearest. . . X-shem. . . naomba mkiachana hapa kila mtu aondoke na tabasamu.

Alafu we Kurwa acha wakubwa waendelee na maongezi.

Just admit you love this man ..
I know you told me about the other duuud..
Lakini pia ulisema humpendi.. what's the point of staying with someone you hardly love ..

At least i know i do not love him,but whats the point of loving someone who come and goes without a word???
I would rather keep a man that respects and cares about my feelings that a passerby,who only thinks about himself....!!

at least i know i do not love him,but whats the point of loving someone who come and goes without a word???
I would rather keep a man that respects and cares about my feelings that a passerby,who only thinks about himself....!!

am a bit hurt but i'll live for now.....

at least i know i do not love him,but whats the point of loving someone who come and goes without a word???

and where is the natural justice at?

At least i know i do not love him,but whats the point of loving someone who come and goes without a word???

Michelle come down mpenzi..
All this jabarasheee you wrote , comes from
happiness.. your so glad to see him at the
Same time so nervous he's gonna leave again..

Just let him know you love him ..
never know "He might stay for ever "
& live happily ever after hahahaha lol

Back
Top Bottom