Magufuli Speech, was not what I expected

mult_talented_p

Oct 10, 2016
Despite being affected by the challenges that the President spoke about, while addressing the news editors and journalists in the white house today morning, I have come to a conclusion that; he is very right.

I got my own piece of wisdom, which, I will leave and live with, for the rest of my life.
I, in my position as a student-teacher, and even more, as God gives me privilege, will assist him, to bring the interests of our country forward, in all my undertakings henceforth.

May God bless you Sir.

By a University student.

Mr President is very right, we need to break from the past, gone are the days when businesses were usual. Someone somewhere must do his/her job. DON'T LIVE BY EXPECTATION

What special in Magufuli speech was impressed you so much, in the extent of saying "it is beyond of my expectation" ?

Mr President is very right, we need to break from the past, gone are the days when businesses were usual. Someone somewhere must do his/her job. DON'T LIVE BY EXPECTATION
Is that new?
He used to say so since last year in November.

When we say business as usual, usually we mean CCM is the same, from previous to today, Never expect new from CCM.

There is better way of breaking with the past than the chosen ya kuvunja katiba na sheria kuondoa tranparency etc.

this thread is out of what i was expecting?!
what is your loan percantage?lets start there....!!!

By the side of my own;

I expected that The President will provide clear answers to the questions to be asked due to the fact that there are romours that he had those questions one day before the press conference.

He used a lot of time to explain simple questions but those questions which were logically asked,he just provided simple and short expalanations.

What did you expect??? Majibu yalikuwa very shallow nothing exciting at all!

Can you tell us your price, please

I sat in front of our TV to listen to the President, eulogizing himself and his efforts, to make our country better.
I saw that he really looked forward to our country's progress, economically.
The President gave statements, some of which stuck in my brain.
He mentioned that the President's job was tiring and with a lot of challenges.
I agree that regrettably, I am facing the challenges myself, experiencing them, especially in my loan allocation.
But, despite all these, I give him credit. He shewed, explicit wisdom.

We as indigenous Tanzanians should learn to give credit where it's due. The President is not an angel he therefore has his drawbacks in one way or the other. But to a certain extent he has brought about distinct changes in so many sectors. We need time to achieve what we all look forward to achieving. The transitional period we are sailing through is tough but we will eventually get there.

Back
Top Bottom