Kikwete: Omanis of Tanzanian origin may be eligible for dual citizenship

EMT

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2010
A constitutional review that is underway in Tanzania may lead to the passage of a bill that would enable Omanis who have roots in that country avail dual citizenship, according to President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, whose visit to Oman concluded on Friday.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, Kikwete said Oman is the only country in the world whose citizens are related to many in Tanzania. “I meet somebody from Oman and he says my relatives are in Tanzania. No country I have visited has such a relationship. Oman is a very special country for Tanzania, which is why consolidation and advancing of these relations is the top priority of the diplomacy of Tanzania,” Kikwete said.

He said his country is conducting a constitutional review during which dual citizenship will be considered. “We are now in the process of doing a constitutional review and dual citizenship is one of the things that will be discussed. We have so many people of Tanzanian origin who have acquired citizenship of other countries. If the dual citizenship bill is passed, Omanis of Tanzanian origin can now have the liberty to reclaim the citizenship of their ancestral home country.”

Omanis of Tanzanian origin maybe eligible for dual citizenship - Muscat Daily

duh Jk umeamua mpaka kupiga dili za kuwapa waarabu uraia wa tanzania sio hayaa...na sie huko tukitaka uarabu tutapewa? mheshimiwa rais unatuuza kwa waarabu mbele ya macho yetu na sie tunaangalia..

inaelekea baada ya urahisi anataka kutimkia Oman, awe bepari la gas Tanzania liishilo Oman.

Ameona huko Uswiss hapafai tena!!! Sasa amepata mahali pa kuficha mali ya wizi kwa mgongo wa uraia... Dr. Slaa alionya mapema kwamba huyu Kikwete ni janga la taifa hatukusikia. Sasa utajiri wote wa gesi ya Tanzania utaishia Oman. Poleni watanzania!!!!!

A constitutional review that is underway in Tanzania may lead to the passage of a bill that would enable Omanis who have roots in that country avail dual citizenship, according to President Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, whose visit to Oman concluded on Friday.

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, Kikwete said Oman is the only country in the world whose citizens are related to many in Tanzania. "I meet somebody from Oman and he says my relatives are in Tanzania. No country I have visited has such a relationship. Oman is a very special country for Tanzania, which is why consolidation and advancing of these relations is the top priority of the diplomacy of Tanzania," Kikwete said.

He said his country is conducting a constitutional review during which dual citizenship will be considered. "We are now in the process of doing a constitutional review and dual citizenship is one of the things that will be discussed. We have so many people of Tanzanian origin who have acquired citizenship of other countries. If the dual citizenship bill is passed, Omanis of Tanzanian origin can now have the liberty to reclaim the citizenship of their ancestral home country."

<

<Kwanini <wa <Oman tu<<? <Kapata <URAIA wa Oman nini?

Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, Kikwete said Oman is the only country in the world whose citizens are related to many in Tanzania. "I meet somebody from Oman and he says my relatives are in Tanzania. No country I have visited has such a relationship. Oman is a very special country for Tanzania, which is why consolidation and advancing of these relations is the top priority of the diplomacy of Tanzania," Kikwete said.

He said his country is conducting a constitutional review during which dual citizenship will be considered. "We are now in the process of doing a constitutional review and dual citizenship is one of the things that will be discussed. We have so many people of Tanzanian origin who have acquired citizenship of other countries. If the dual citizenship bill is passed, Omanis of Tanzanian origin can now have the liberty to reclaim the citizenship of their ancestral home country."

Watakosekana vipi Waoman huku wakati Capital City ya Sayyid Said ilihamishiwa Zenj enzi za biashara ya utumwa? Toka hapo mchanganyiko wa kuingiliana watu pwani ya bahari ya Hindi haikukoma.

Huwa najiuliza iwapo JK angekuwa anakunywa pombe angekuwa mtu wa namna gani kimaamuzi! Tafakari

Watakosekana vipi Waoman huku wakati Capital City ya Sayyid Said ilihamishiwa Zenj enzi za biashara ya utumwa? Toka hapo mchanganyiko wa kuingiliana watu pwani ya bahari ya Hindi haikukoma.
Unaijua sababu iliyomleta Sultani Zanzibar?...kabla hujajibu rudia historia ya Kilwa kwanza.

Unaijua sababu iliyomleta Sultani Zanzibar?...kabla hujajibu rudia historia ya Kilwa kwanza.

Biashara ya utumwa iliposhamiri pwani hii na kuonekana Zenj kuwa kitovu kinahoinufaisha sana hierarikia yao. Palipo hazina yako ndipo na moyo wako ulipo.

Hivi ametembelea Malawi; Kenya, Uganda, Comorro, na kuona kama hatokutana na watu ambao wanadai Tanzania kama asili yao vile vile na wana ndugu? Watoe tu huo udual citizenship waone kama ni watanzania walioko nyumbani watakaonufaika.

Huu ndiyo unafiki na utumwa wa watawala wetu. Wanaabudia wageni huku wakiwadhibu wazalendo. Wamekuwa wakikwepa kuwa na uraia wa nchi mbili. Tunao wahindi wengi wenye uraia wa nchi nyingi tu na si mbili. Tukiutaka sisi wanatuwekea mikiriti na mikingamo ya kipuuzi. Kweli mtumwa hamsahau bwana wake. Shame on you Kikwete!

Mr. President,

it is not healthy for you to start commenting on the constitutional review process. Remember you concieved the idea, you caused the bill to be submitted to parliament under cerificate of urgency a bill which vests upon you very wide powers including but not limited to: appointing the commissioners, giving them terms of reference, going through the recommendations and many others.

Your act of commenting on the review may not be taken positively by some as it is interpreted as influencing the commission, for the obvious reason that who pays the piper chooses the music. You appointed the commissioners and pay the commissioners ( handsomely), there is no way they can neglect your wish made in Oman.

Let the commission be independent and let it be seen to be independent.

akiingia muarabu kutoka saudia arabia na kuomba uraia huku akijifanya yeyey ni myemen, utagunduaje? Hii ndio ajenda ya sirii ambayo Gadafi alitaka kuingiza waarabu wengi kutoka mashariki ya kati kwa kisingizio cha United states of Africa. Hivi sasa waarabu wana njaa sana ya kununua Ardhi, ukiwapa tuu uraia hawa wa oman, basi kila mwarabu ataingia hapa nchini na kujinya yeye ni muoman.

Hivyo oman citizen watakuwa na haki ya kufaidi ardhi ya Tanzania, na sisi tutafaidika na nini huko oman? Halafu katika mikataba tulioingia na serikali ya oman, , moja wapo upo wa ushirikiano wa kilimo! Jamani, Oman ina mafanikio gani ya kilimo , kiasi cha sisi kuomba ushirikiano nao kam siyo kuwauzia ardhi na kuja rundikana humu nchini?

Jamani Ethio[ia imeisha uza ardhi kubwa sana kwa saudi arabia. saudi arabia imewajaza waarabu wa saudia katika ardhi walionunua na wanafuga wanyama na kulima kam vile ni mali yao. Jamani watanzania, tuwe macho na huu ushirikiano na mataifa ya kiarabu. Yaliowakuta wahindi wekundu marekani, yatatukuta sisi hapa africa.

Nina ndugu wengi sana London, nadhani kwa mtindo huu itabidi nao wapewe dual-citizenship.

Mtumwa hawezi kamwe kumsahau Bwana wake..bali Bwana huweza kumsahau Mtumwa wake....!haya ni mawazo ya kitumwa,kuamini kuwa una undugu na mtu aliyepata kuwa Bwana wako,akakuuza kama bidhaa sokoni,akakusafilisha bara mpaka pwani kwa mijeredi na mizigo mizito!Yeye aliyekuona wewe kama bidhaa wewe unamuona yeye kama ndugu...

Back
Top Bottom