Kenya's first openly gay candidate ready for a fight!!!

I am one of the 7 billion humans living in this planet and I believe that when two adults consent freely to get involved intimately, nobody should come between them to prevent them or to intimidate them. I also believe that the choice they make in doing that should not be used to prevent them from enjoying the same rights as other human beings. who are we to say what is wrong and what is right? what if we are all right? or worse, what if we were all wrong?

We as human being have free will. But freedom of choice does not mean that we should accept every evil under the sun in the guise that we are all wrong? God in his wisdom would not have forgotten to put his Light Watchtower to be a guide on this mixed up satanic world. Therefore to willfully or unwilfully participate in homosexuality is not acceptable.

....The wages of sin is absolutely DEATH!!!...lol...in God's book there is no arbitration or question concerning this.

Subiri usikilizie mawe yatakavyo mnyeshea, itakua funzo kwake na wengine wenye tabia za kuchezea shit kama yeye, na bado wanataka uongozi wakati wana mental instability. Kwanini wasifanye sex change wawe wanawake au wawekewe sehemu ya pili ya kuchezea wanavyotaka? For men its disgusting, for women am still trying to figure out!

This guy z frm ma County bt dont thnk he will make it the population here dont think cn vote him in mst are xtians n oppose the act n furtermore accordingto history the region vote in wealthy people ie billioneres n dont thnk he z one

This guy z frm ma County bt dont thnk he will make it the population here dont think cn vote him in mst are xtians n oppose the act n furtermore accordingto history the region vote in wealthy people ie billioneres n dont thnk he z one

You will know the number of his (boy) girlfriends by the number of votes he gets.

We as human being have free will. But freedom of choice does not mean that we should accept every evil under the sun in the guise that we are all wrong? God in his wisdom would not have forgotten to put his Light Watchtower to be a guide on this mixed up satanic world. Therefore to willfully or unwilfully participate in homosexuality is not acceptable.

....The wages of sin is absolutely DEATH!!!...lol...in God's book there is no arbitration or question concerning this.
Unajua kuna makosa ambayo yana destabilise society. Mfano: ufisadi. Mtu akiwa fisadi anachukua pesa za uma na kuzigeuza za kwake. MAtokeo yake: in the long run, the funds that would have benefited the entire community end up in the hands of few. Mfano mngine: kutembea na mme/mke wa mtu: this breaks the social fabric aroung the marriage institution.Matokeo yake: nyumbani hakuna amani, watoto wanakua katika mazingira mabaya, ressources za ndani zinaenda nje, magonjwa ya zinaa yanaweza kuingia etc.
Sasa swali langu ni hili hapa: ikiwa watu wawili wenye jinsia moja wanakubaliana ku-sex, inadestibilize society kivipi? how does it affect you and I as wananchi? Kama kuna makosa, ni purely individual, sio society! there is a religious discussion here but didn't God say "don't judge in order not to ge judged? Allahi Salahu bi ahkamil hakimin? at least Islam and Christianity condone tolerance and advise to let each individual deal with God at his level.

Unajua kuna makosa ambayo yana destabilise society. Mfano: ufisadi. Mtu akiwa fisadi anachukua pesa za uma na kuzigeuza za kwake. MAtokeo yake: in the long run, the funds that would have benefited the entire community end up in the hands of few. Mfano mngine: kutembea na mme/mke wa mtu: this breaks the social fabric aroung the marriage institution.Matokeo yake: nyumbani hakuna amani, watoto wanakua katika mazingira mabaya, ressources za ndani zinaenda nje, magonjwa ya zinaa yanaweza kuingia etc.
Sasa swali langu ni hili hapa: ikiwa watu wawili wenye jinsia moja wanakubaliana ku-sex, inadestibilize society kivipi? how does it affect you and I as wananchi? Kama kuna makosa, ni purely individual, sio society! there is a religious discussion here but didn't God say "don't judge in order not to ge judged? Allahi Salahu bi ahkamil hakimin? at least Islam and Christianity condone tolerance and advise to let each individual deal with God at his level.

Roulette, infact Sijaribu kuleta a religious discourse kwasababu mafunzo ya kidini yamefundishwa ndani ya vizazi vingi. Lakini Christianity does not teach tolerance on a man that sleeps with another man (as in intercourse) and as vice-versa for women. Though, ninapenda unavolinganisha na makosa mengine kama ufisadi .nk. Ukweli ni kuwa mabasha wanaposikizana kutenda ngono haimdhuru yeyote. Lakini umetaja tolerance ya Ukristo na Uislamu. Usije ukanivunja moyo kuwa uislam unafundisha tolerance ya kukubali na kufunika makosa hata ingawa Qu'ran inaweza tofautiana nayo. Wacha nikupe ufunuo kuhusu tolerance ya Ukristo. Kama vile Yesu alivokuwa akiwaeleza waisreal "turn the other cheek" ikiwa mbinu ya kuingia na kukubalika mbinguni. Yaani kwa ufupi, tolerance ni kukubali na kuishi na wanaokudhulumu na kukutumia vibaya bila kulipiza kisasi. Hii ndio tolerance ya ukiristo ambae natumai ulijaribu kuzungumzia.

.............Nakumbuka Torati za Musa ilibidi watu ambao wametenda kitendo hichi walikuwa wapigwe mawe hadi kifo chao. Wakati huu utasema sheria haitumiki lakini Yesu kasema hakuja kuitangua Torati. Hivi hizi sheria za Musa zinatumika mpaka sasa.

.............Tolerance ya Uislam inaweza kuwa na maana nyingi ninavyojua, na si ajabu unaloniambia wewe itaweza tofautiana na atakaloniambia mwingine.

Roulette, infact Sijaribu kuleta a religious discourse kwasababu mafunzo ya kidini yamefundishwa ndani ya vizazi vingi. Lakini Christianity does not teach tolerance on a man that sleeps with another man (as in intercourse) and as vice-versa for women. Though, ninapenda unavolinganisha na makosa mengine kama ufisadi .nk. Ukweli ni kuwa mabasha wanaposikizana kutenda ngono haimdhuru yeyote. Lakini umetaja tolerance ya Ukristo na Uislamu. Usije ukanivunja moyo kuwa uislam unafundisha tolerance ya kukubali na kufunika makosa hata ingawa Qu'ran inaweza tofautiana nayo. Wacha nikupe ufunuo kuhusu tolerance ya Ukristo. Kama vile Yesu alivokuwa akiwaeleza waisreal "turn the other cheek" ikiwa mbinu ya kuingia na kukubalika mbinguni. Yaani kwa ufupi, tolerance ni kukubali na kuishi na wanaokudhulumu na kukutumia vibaya bila kulipiza kisasi. Hii ndio tolerance ya ukiristo ambae natumai ulijaribu kuzungumzia.

.............Nakumbuka Torati za Musa ilibidi watu ambao wametenda kitendo hichi walikuwa wapigwe mawe hadi kifo chao. Wakati huu utasema sheria haitumiki lakini Yesu kasema hakuja kuitangua Torati. Hivi hizi sheria za Musa zinatumika mpaka sasa.

.............Tolerance ya Uislam inaweza kuwa na maana nyingi ninavyojua, na si ajabu unaloniambia wewe itaweza tofautiana na atakaloniambia mwingine.

Hapo in bold, did they specify kwamba tolerance applies to such and such conduct but not to such and such? Yesu alimsamehe kahaba na alimwacha ampake mafuta miguuni kwa kutumia nywele zake, pia alimsamehe mwizi msalabani. Ndio maana nilichagua dhambi ya ufisadi na ya zinaa coz viko related.
If I am not a christian your little speech is pure propaganda to me! If I am I tell you: how is that your business? let them deal with their god as you deal with yours. Kama huna dhambi warushie jiwe la kwanza.

Roulette is trying to convince us that it is okay. Let us just accept this vice. Let us not be overly bothered with them, in fact lets make it easy for people to become gay without fear.

If I get a sincere 'yes' answer to the following statements I will accept the gays albeit 'shingo upande' from today

• It is okay for people to commit incest as long as both are willing. including mother/son, father/daughter, brother/ sister e.t.c
  • it is okay to have bigamy and polygamy so long as all partners are willing
  • Adultery is ok so long as both partners are willing
  • It is okay to have sex with animals i.e dogs, chicken e.t.c so long as it is in private and not bothering any one

All these statements refer to good morals and an upright society. Should we now allow everyone to do what they like so long as it does not infringe on other people?

Hapo in bold, did they specify kwamba tolerance applies to such and such conduct but not to such and such? Yesu alimsamehe kahaba na alimwacha ampake mafuta miguuni kwa kutumia nywele zake, pia alimsamehe mwizi msalabani. Ndio maana nilichagua dhambi ya ufisadi na ya zinaa coz viko related.
If I am not a christian your little speech is pure propaganda to me! If I am I tell you: how is that your business? let them deal with their god as you deal with yours. Kama huna dhambi warushie jiwe la kwanza.

...Kuna Jambo inayoitwa TOBA pasipo hiyo hamna msamaha wa dhambi ila Hukumu.. (Walisamehewa dhambi mradi tu walipowacha tabia zao na kugeukia kutenda haki).

Kenya's First Openly Gay Candidate Knuckles Down for Bruising Battle

Mimi nakuita kijana kwangu maana nina mika

david-kuria_0.jpg

By Mwakilishi | Wed, 09/19/2012 02:29PM -0400

Kenya's first openly gay man to run for elective office says he hopes voters in the east African country will view him as a honest person.

Mr David Kuria is running for the senate seat in Kiambu County of central Kenya, one of several elective positions created by a new constitution passed in August 2010.

But in a country where attitudes towards homosexuals remain solidly conservative, he recognises that his sexual orientation will pose an extra challenge for the already competitive seat.

"People may not see beyond the issue of sexual orientation and listen to my agenda," he told the Daily Nation, the country's largest circulating newspaper.

He has gone against the advice of many to marry and hopes that the discrimination he has faced will allow him to better represent others in Kenyan society who are marginalised.

The 40-year-old, who holds a Masters in Business Administration, says he has developed a campaign message based on reforming laws and other barriers that prevent access to HIV services, and on fighting poverty.

He is presently the general manager of the Gay and Lesbian Coalition of Kenya (GALCK).

Kenyans online are already divided over his candidacy ahead of the March 4, 2013 poll.

"David Kuria should understand, first and foremost, that politics and honesty have absolutely nothing in common. Politics is about dishonesty, you need to begin from there," A blogger identified by his web handle of Rofi, wrote.

"We're still a conservative society," another blogger, Sang Kosi, noted.

Others are more encouraging. Said Joe Kitele: "Mr Kuria has every right to contest."

"Congratulations Mr Kuria for overcoming your fears by boldly coming out to contest for that seat...all the best, sincerely," said Ason.

And other readers remained on the fence.

"Since Mr Kuria has chosen to embrace gay life, he would just have to live with the social stigma the rest of his community that do not share his values in this regard may present to him. As long as he is not forbidden to campaign for his seat of interest, he should be content," Jean Obunde wrote.

Kenya's First Openly Gay Candidate Knuckles Down for Bruising Battle | Mwakilishi.com

Mimi nakuita kijana maana mimi nina more than 53 years sasa. NINAKUKANYA KATIKA JINA LA YESU UACHANE na hiyo dhambi ya USHOGA maana kama BIBLIA inavyosema katika kitabu cha MWANZO kwamba Mungu alisema na tuumbe mtu kwa mfano wetu, basi MUNGU akamuumba MWANAUME na MWANAMKE

Kwenye Chapters zinazoendlelea akasema ZAENI MKAONGEZEKE MKAIJAZE NCHI.

Ssa niambie wewe na uhusiano wako huo na WANAUME Wenzako utatimizaje agizo la MUNGU la kuzaa na kuongeza idadi ya watu ?
Wapi kwenye BIBLIA aliposema Mungu aliruhusu MWANUME AOANE NA MWANAUME?
TUBU DHAMBI ZAKO NA UACHE MARA MOJA YESU YUKO TAYARI KUKUPOKEA.
Mimi mama yako

...Kuna Jambo inayoitwa TOBA pasipo hiyo hamna msamaha wa dhambi ila Hukumu.. (Walisamehewa dhambi mradi tu walipowacha tabia zao na kugeukia kutenda haki).

Hiyo toba ni kati ya yeye na Mungu, kwani anakuomba toba wewe? wewe kama nani?

Homosexuality, is it a Sin?

Back
Top Bottom