Kenyan to battle it out for Donald Trump's Apprentice job

Oh, so I should be banned for expressing my opinion? Very democratic. By the way, I've discovered that some people in this forum are very intolerant. I recently noticed that someone has been deleting my posts not because they are offensive, or go against the Forum stated policies, but most likely because I hit a raw nerve somewhere. Or it could be that the person does not agree with what I say. Shame really. People should be free to say what's on their minds, even when it offends nationalistic egos (unless the moderators have decided that all non-foreigners should praise, exalt and glorify Tz and Tznians to be allowed to contribute-in which case I will happily quit the forum)

Moving on, if you appreciated the import of the phrase "anecdotal evidence" as well as the rest of my post, you wouldn't have insinuated that I am peddling hearsay, or secondhand accounts. Anyone who can read can see that I talked about personal experience.

We cant accept the gossip in serious thing like this. do u know that your post reach every corner of the globe? can u notice its effect? that is why we dont entertain the hearsay. next time you'l be fired.

In Kenya we are proud of anything that comes out of our beautiful resourceful people, we parade them for the whole world to see, thats how people get to know of us. Here is one such person.

10839_1281835251880_1410045648_817046_7115158_n.jpg
Bwe he he..u r such a JOKER.

Husein Onyango does not even care that u exists, not even his half-brother anayeishi kule Kibera..Una-appeal to authority yet huku mki-claim at nyie ni smart sana, the more u open ur pie, the more expose ur gullibility and desperation for 'feel good' escapism. Try reality pills mazee.

Bwe he he..u r such a JOKER.

Husein Onyango does not even care that u exists, not even his half-brother anayeishi kule Kibera..Una-appeal to authority yet huku mki-claim at nyie ni smart sana, the more u open ur pie, the more expose ur gullibility and desperation for 'feel good' escapism. Try reality pills mazee.

Have you read his book Dreams of My Father?

Tanzanians are waaaaaay poorer than the people in Kibera which is where i was born and bred.

Tanzanians are waaaaaay poorer than the people in Kibera which is where i was born and bred.
Bwe he he he..lol..ok lets say Kenya ni nzuri na tajiri kama Marekani na Hussein Onyango ni Mkenya, and Tz is the poorest country in the world..happy now? is ur tantrum gone? :becky:

wachaneni na hawa matodhi wa Tanzania, kubishana tu sana na ni ma illiterate. ati akina Abdulhalima, eliakim na ile **** ingine kunyabwoya ndio ma think tanks na tu attitude twao twa peni mbili. that clown makes me smile everytime I read his posts, he struggles to sound intelligent.. rudi shule wewe, nyambaf.

wachaneni na hawa matodhi wa Tanzania, kubishana tu sana na ni ma illiterate. ati akina Abdulhalima, eliakim na ile **** ingine kunyabwoya ndio ma think tanks na tu attitude twao twa peni mbili. that clown makes me smile everytime I read his posts, he struggles to sound intelligent.. rudi shule wewe, nyambaf.

Manze ii forum si no ya u do, sijaona mafala kawa hawa, Kenya tuna issue mob lakini tuko juu kiasi, na si ati wasee huku even care about TZ .............wamutupa mbao niaje, ku argue nao ni ka ku turn o upside down. Thank god in kenyan

In Kenya we are proud of anything that comes out of our beautiful resourceful people, we parade them for the whole world to see, thats how people get to know of us. Here is one such person.

10839_1281835251880_1410045648_817046_7115158_n.jpg

He is a half Luo and the other half more importan.We have full Luos as you do so what is the big deal...and since he became a big-time-charlie what chages didi you get as an individual?

He is a half Luo and the other half more importan.We have full Luos as you do so what is the big deal...and since he became a big-time-charlie what chages didi you get as an individual?

He is half Kenyan....thats important, immediately he was elected president, alot of African American tourists came to Kenya to see the land that produced such an intelligent leader like Obama, that meant revenue for my country :becky:

Ok mwalimu smatta. nimekupata, kwa hiyo mtu akibishana na wewe tu basi hajasoma. Sawa tuseme mimi ni illiterate na sijawahi enda shule.
Sasa furahi wewe mwenye kadigree ka tuchuo twenu twa kenya na kamastaz kako ka kwenye intaneti toka india.
Kwa taarifa yako sisi sote uliotutaja and other JF member u cant match us academic wise.

Manze ii forum si no ya u do, sijaona mafala kawa hawa, Kenya tuna issue mob lakini tuko juu kiasi, na si ati wasee huku even care about TZ .............wamutupa mbao niaje, ku argue nao ni ka ku turn o upside down. Thank god in kenyan

Nenda kwenye forums zenu za kenya mnakozungumzia ukabira. U have nothing new other than tribalism. go to hell you tribalist.

He is half Kenyan....thats important, immediately he was elected president, alot of African American tourists came to Kenya to see the land that produced such an intelligent leader like Obama, that meant revenue for my country :becky:

Yaani unazidi kuzipa mbavu zangu mazoezi na mchakamchaka..lol

Huseni Onyango is 100% American thats y he legally run for presidency. Huo ukenya unaouzungumzia ni upi?

Muzee hawa jamaa ni common lowlife uncle Toms, they can't separate themselves from 'bigger' uncle Tom(s)..

Wewe chokomaji wa Kisauni kwani nani alikuiteni mje huku?

Have you read his book Dreams of My Father?
Why would I read a book of uncle Tom? My kindle is full of books from free-minded competent authors, sio CNN live feeds kutoka kwa mabosi wake waliomweka Oval Office.

Yaani unazidi kuzipa mbavu zangu mazoezi na mchakamchaka..lol

Huseni Onyango is 100% American thats y he legally run for presidency. Huo ukenya unaouzungumzia ni upi?

I will ask again, have you read his book, Dreams of my Father??

Back
Top Bottom