Kenyan & Tanzanian Surburbs

hahahhaa.., mie niliwaambia proffesional za watu sio za kuleta masihara, ujanja malizieni vijiweni wakajua nawatania.

I will ask the same question, evidence?! Why are you avoiding me and jumping to a completely unrelated subject? I do not speak Mandarin or any other dialect. The issue in question is you claimed that the S50 and Chinese highways are not numbered. Provide the evidence or eat the humble pie.

Nairobiwalker has you cornered and you are now shifting from left to right. You are clearly unable to defend a point and it is for that reason you are appealing to everyone else to rally to your support. Notice the only one who has enjoined this madness is a grumbler on my ignore list, one that I cannot legitimize by addressing.

Back to issue, evidence?!

Hahah, i have been a member in this forum for over 10 years, and my post ratio is less than most people here, i post under two conditions, when am annoyed or when am concerned provided, i have spare time.

Buddy you have been on this forum for 10 years, but you are yet to contribute to the discourse in a positive manner. You have derailed every thread you wadded into, and it is for that reason that a majority of the Tanzanian contributors are ignoring you. Your attitude is toxic, you assertions are not based on reality but a deep seated fear and "twisted" admiration.

This thread is a perfect example, the lack of proper moderation has allowed you to derail it, and your rank and file has shrunk to an army of 2.

I keep reciting the phrase so that everyone who comes to this thread is able to note that you're an illiterate dumb ---- who knows nothing about engineering yet claims to be a professional engineer.

Back to our question - have you now understood what the structure of a road is and have you realized you were being extremely stupid to think the structure of a road determines whether it is a ring road or not? And have you realized that IET is not a university but a professional body for engineers in only seven countries?:smile-big::smile-big:

This individual is impervious to reason. He will not back his assertions and hop from one topic to the other.

kadoda11 mtazame na huyu Engineer mwengine anavyoumbuka.

Sipendi kudharau watu , na mara chache sana nitaongea kuhusu qualifications zangu au uwezo wangu binafsi, ila umefika sasa wakati wa ku-eliminate noise from useful signal.
Its been many years since i have gone through this path,but i take it whenever necessary.
Sasa ndungu @NairobiWalker Ili nijue naongea na Engineer Genuine na sio Kishoka, au faker and wannabe, kindly provide me with a simple screenshot of the page after you click on Book Online. Mind you only registered Engineers with the IET can go through that page, if you are a non member all you would get is the request for Logging in, and guess what, you would need 4 good years of Engineering Education from a Qualified Engineering School.

Security of Communications in Road Transport Seminar - IET Conferences

au kama hiyo itakuwa kazi sana, naomba unitajie ticket ya mtu mmoja Individual IIA na ya watu 12. (kama utachagua option hii, naomba unitajie sehemu ya event information kuna vipengele vingapi.na kipengele cha mwisho kinahusu nini( hakipo kwenye downloaded form, ila kipo kwenye online form behind membership paywall)

If you are not even the IET member then we are really not in the same league,and i would suggest you deal with your fellow mafundi mchundo hapo Kibera. Maana nitakuwa napoteza muda na wewe, kama utaweza hii simple test then karibu London next month, i will pay for you the fee, since you are a road expert the theme on this conference will suit your ante.

Ndugu zangu watanzania NDINDA Gezaulole Askari Kanzu na wengine, hawa wapiga kelele wasiwasumbue kabisa, hamna kitu humu.

*angalizo, kwa kuwa nimechoka kuumbua watu humu ndani, tafadhali usichukue bei za kwenye download form,kwani sio nilizouliza, na nilizouliza kwenye form hazipo.
Karibuni mmuone Injinia wenu wa vichochoroni Mekatilili, waltham, lawmaina78

petty, childish ----.i got more important issues to handle.

...I do not speak Mandarin or any other dialect. The issue in question is you claimed that the S50 and Chinese highways are not numbered. Provide the evidence or eat the humble pie...
Sir, what about the "two semesters" spent in Beijing?

Hahahaa!
Ataitoa wapi?unajua kwenye Chess hii tunaita Checkmate. Jamaa hapo hana cha kufanya, maana alijua uongo wake unaweza kumtoa kikaangoni.
kadoda11 njoo umuone rafiki yako NairobiWalker kashafikishwa kibla.

hahaha dozi unayomnywesha ni kubwa sana mkuu,lazima apanic.my instict notifies me, NairobiWalker,has never stepped out of kenya leave alone east africa.while you type and post your heavy weight comments from abroad,he write and post his rubbish from nyeri.ni vitu viwili tofauti.ni sawa na ziwa victoria kutaka kuimeza bahari ya hindi.hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Huyu atakuwa ni wale foreman wa site za hizi barabara za kenya, sasa baada ya kusikia engineers wakidiscuss kuhusu structure yeye akabeba hiyo tafsiri moja kama ilivyo, no wonder yupo hivyo alivyo, hopeless with no opportunity to grow.

Ananikumbusha msemo wa Fundi mwashi matatizo yote anatatua na Nyundo. ndio huyu sasa,Chura mkaa kisimani akidhania dunia nzima ina ukubwa wa mviringo wa kisima.

hahahaha..... bonge la sh*t...hahaha

Wewe jamaa ni hopeless wa kiwango cha mwisho, yani i doubt hata unaelewa maana ya Engineer ni nini?ndio nyi mkipewa nyundo site wiki moja mnajiita mainjinia.

You keep telling me i don't know what IET is but, but i am the same guy who just introduced it to IET a few comments before, am sure ukienda site yako ya zege kesho utajiita IET member kutisha mafundi mchundo wenzio.

I would have engaged you in a long conversation, if you were an actual qualified engineer, I had to prove that first, and guess what you are not. You keep showing how shallow you are even in basic physics by failing to understand relationship between how a ring/loop influences a structure of something. It really is of no use to keep engaging you in this direction.

Lol, now am not an IET member, while i just provided you with information only Professional IET members can have , this is a definition of a troll. Keep browsing the publicly available area of IET, what i love about it is 99% of usable content is behind Paywall for members only. Soon enough you will realise IET has members from more than 100 countries.

The only thing i can prove as of now is YOU sir are certainly a Kenyan, You sir has never been to an Engineering School, You sir a liar of highest order.

Am not saying you didn't know IET for no reason, am saying it because you didn't have a clue on what it is initially. You probably googled engineering and stumbled on it then decided to impress people not knowing you're talking to experts. Someone who really knows what IET is wouldn't make an ignorant statement like 'IET is the alma mater of all engineers' come on. With that I don't need a PHD in rocket science yo tell that you have no idea what IET is.

Lol, so you pick the statement of that retard Askari Kanzu about there being a relationship between the structure of a road and some ring? Kimweri you're really a joke. Stop embarrassing yourself. Now you're also relating a ring road to a loop when I initially told you that several times which you disputed shouting Lier! (Liar)? Stop trying hard my friend and please the geometry of a road has completely no influence on its structure. The structure of a road is what we refer to as a pavement in engineering and it is composed of the layers that make up the road from the sub-grade to the surfacing course. I know you don't understand those terms but I say them anyway. The loop shape of a ring road is its geometry and it is hilarious to think the geometry of a road can influence its structure. You're doomed if your source of information is Askari Kanzu - someone who everyone here agrees is retarded

You can't be an IET member when you don't know what IET is. that's like saying you're a pilot when you still think an aeroplane floats like a ship on water. Calling IET a university is retarded even for someone who's not an engineer.

Huyu atakuwa ni wale foreman wa site za hizi barabara za kenya, sasa baada ya kusikia engineers wakidiscuss kuhusu structure yeye akabeba hiyo tafsiri moja kama ilivyo, no wonder yupo hivyo alivyo, hopeless with no opportunity to grow.

Ananikumbusha msemo wa Fundi mwashi matatizo yote anatatua na Nyundo. ndio huyu sasa,Chura mkaa kisimani akidhania dunia nzima ina ukubwa wa mviringo wa kisima.

If you can take Askari Kanzu's statement as sane leave alone true then you have no business discussing engineering with anyone.

Hahahaa!
Ataitoa wapi?unajua kwenye Chess hii tunaita Checkmate. Jamaa hapo hana cha kufanya, maana alijua uongo wake unaweza kumtoa kikaangoni.
kadoda11 njoo umuone rafiki yako NairobiWalker kashafikishwa kibla.

I stopped replying for a while to do something. Why would I take someone who says 'has it ever occurred to you that a ring is also a structure' when the ring we're talking about here is just the shape of a ring. How can the shape of a ring be a structure? Meanwhile the structure we're talking about is the structure of a road which you clearly don't understand since you believe what that one sentence retard is telling you about rings and structures.
And since I have now given you a rough explanation of what the structure of a road is.......
Back to our question - have you now understood what
the structure of a road is and have you realized you
were being extremely stupid to think the structure of a
road determines whether it is a ring road or not? And
have you realized that IET is not a university but a
professional body for engineers in only seven countries?

mluhya NairobiWalker naona m-coast (mgiriama) Mekatilili na wakenya wenzio wamekukimbia. wamekuachia msala upambane peke yako.sasa wewe endelea kujifanya shujaa kama wa ile movie ya komando kipensi uone balaa.utaaibika ndg.chukua ustaarabu wa kujiweka kando kama wenzio ili ujiepushie aibu.nisalimie huko mashinani busia.lol

I will ask the same question, evidence?! Why are you avoiding me and jumping to a completely unrelated subject? I do not speak Mandarin or any other dialect. The issue in question is you claimed that the S50 and Chinese highways are not numbered. Provide the evidence or eat the humble pie.

Nairobiwalker has you cornered and you are now shifting from left to right. You are clearly unable to defend a point and it is for that reason you are appealing to everyone else to rally to your support. Notice the only one who has enjoined this madness is a grumbler on my ignore list, one that I cannot legitimize by addressing.

Back to issue, evidence?!

So, umekaa Beijing 2 semesters, yet you don't speak Mandarin, what does a person do in a chinese for 2 semesters and not get a simple word that's as easy as a count of 1-10?Am sure nisingekuumbua ungeendelea kudanganya watu about your Beijing "virtual" life. and probably by now ungeshasema una nyumba Beijing.
NairobiWalker proved to be another "Mandela Sign Language guy". kajifanya Engineer, nimemkaribisha kwenye Rankings zetu kina Kimweri katoka mbio na matusi kibao, eboo, sasa what's the point ya kupika mikelele humu ndani kuwa wewe ni Engineer mzoefu wakati ligi yako ya mchangani.

As i explained, I will talk to you about beijing and China in general, once you have proven beyond simple doubts to be conversant with chinese way of life. which i had imagined you had with your 2 semesters experience, apparently u can't utter a word of chinese. so much for spending 2 semesters there.

Your fellow Mbabaishaji NairobiWalker yeye kazi yake rahisi zaidi, just 4 years into a reputable Engineering School and doors to IET will be open to him.,as of now he is just a wannabe "Engineer" who can't hold stick against me.

It's just those two things,you clear those, then maybe you will have credibility to discuss with me on them, as of now i suggest you go back to posting about Kibera, as that's really your playing ground. and may be a bit of goggling here and there