My take on improving Tanzanian football: Let's stop the time-wasting!

Ladder 49

JF-Expert Member
Dec 19, 2017

What's up, fellow footballers!

Today, I want to talk about something that's been bugging me for a while: time-wasting in our Tanzanian league. We all know it happens – players faking injuries, slow substitutions, endless ball retrievals – and it's killing the flow of the game.

Here's my suggestion: let's adopt the "additional time" rule properly, just like they do in the Qatar World Cup and the English Premier League.

Think about it. These phony injuries and time-wasting tactics? They wouldn't fly if the wasted minutes were added back on at the end. Players gotta know that if they cheat the clock, they'll be paying for it later. Ten minutes wasted? Ten extra minutes added on! This transparency keeps the game fair and exciting for everyone.

This isn't just about punishment, it's about professionalism. Top teams around the world don't resort to these childish tactics. They win by playing smart, with quick passes and good sportsmanship.

Now, I hear some of you worried about big clubs like Simba and Yanga getting extra time to salvage a crucial match. But here's the thing: if they can't win in 90 minutes, they don't deserve the win. Extra time for genuine stoppages is one thing, but not for theatrics!

Look at Nigeria. All this time-wasting and questionable officiating might get them a local win, but it won't translate to success in the Champions League. They haven't earned their spot, and it shows.

Let's be the ones who lead the way, not the copycats. Implementing this "additional time" rule for the 2024/2025 season would be a game-changer. Fair play, exciting matches, and true champions – that's the Tanzanian football we all deserve! Let's show them what it means to play with heart and skill, not wasted minutes.

Hili tatizo lipo duniani kote, mfano kwenye ligi ya epl kuna mechi mpira ulikua inplay kwa dakika 43 na sekunde 23 kati ya dakika 90

Dakika 56 zote mpira ulikua out of play

Today, I want to talk about something that's been bugging me for a while: time-wasting in our Tanzanian league. We all know it happens – players faking injuries, slow substitutions, endless ball retrievals – and it's killing the flow of the game.

Here's my suggestion: let's adopt the "additional time" rule properly, just like they do in the Qatar World Cup and the English Premier League.

Think about it. These phony injuries and time-wasting tactics? They wouldn't fly if the wasted minutes were added back on at the end. Players gotta know that if they cheat the clock, they'll be paying for it later. Ten minutes wasted? Ten extra minutes added on! This transparency keeps the game fair and exciting for everyone.

This isn't just about punishment, it's about professionalism. Top teams around the world don't resort to these childish tactics. They win by playing smart, with quick passes and good sportsmanship.

Now, I hear some of you worried about big clubs like Simba and Yanga getting extra time to salvage a crucial match. But here's the thing: if they can't win in 90 minutes, they don't deserve the win. Extra time for genuine stoppages is one thing, but not for theatrics!

Look at Nigeria. All this time-wasting and questionable officiating might get them a local win, but it won't translate to success in the Champions League. They haven't earned their spot, and it shows.

Let's be the ones who lead the way, not the copycats. Implementing this "additional time" rule for the 2024/2025 season would be a game-changer. Fair play, exciting matches, and true champions – that's the Tanzanian football we all deserve! Let's show them what it means to play with heart and skill, not wasted minutes.
It’s a problem but not a big problem .

1. Our league needs good football fields atleast 15 .
2 . Referee issues should be fixed
3. Match fixing and small teams financing . Atleast each team in Ligi kuu to get 2 billion a season . That will improve the league quality .
4. TFF. Overall changes
5. Pombe tamu sana . 🙏

Unesema vyema mi naonaga kuabudu timu za
Simba na yanga ndio chanzo

Niongee lugha ya babu.
Nakubaliana na maoni yako Kwa 100% lakini nadhani tatizo linaanzia Bodi ya Ligi wakati wanatunga kanuni hawazingatii hili. Hili likiwekwa kwenye kanuni hutaliona tena. EPL wamelimudu sababu ya kanuni. Time wastage pale EPL unaona kabisa ilikuwa na sababu za Msingi. Mchezaji kaumia au kuna tukio lililo nje ya uwezo wa waamuzi. Waamuzi wa Tanzania wanaendekeza mno Wachezaji. Anaona kabisa huyu anachelewesha Muda makusudi lakini akilalamikiwa anaonyesha saa kwamba ataongeza dakika. Kichekesho ni dakika zitakazoongezwa.
Unaona mwamuzi kabla ya mechi kuanza anawaita makipa wa timu mbili na kuwaonya mapema kwamba hatavumilia ucheleweshaji Muda. Subiri Mechi ianze utaona maajabu.

Niongee lugha ya babu.
Nakubaliana na maoni yako Kwa 100% lakini nadhani tatizo linaanzia Bodi ya Ligi wakati wanatunga kanuni hawazingatii hili. Hili likiwekwa kwenye kanuni hutaliona tena. EPL wamelimudu sababu ya kanuni. Time wastage pale EPL unaona kabisa ilikuwa na sababu za Msingi. Mchezaji kaumia au kuna tukio lililo nje ya uwezo wa waamuzi. Waamuzi wa Tanzania wanaendekeza mno Wachezaji. Anaona kabisa huyu anachelewesha Muda makusudi lakini akilalamikiwa anaonyesha saa kwamba ataongeza dakika. Kichekesho ni dakika zitakazoongezwa.
Unaona mwamuzi kabla ya mechi kuanza anawaita makipa wa timu mbili na kuwaonya mapema kwamba hatavumilia ucheleweshaji Muda. Subiri Mechi ianze utaona maajabu.
uko sahihi Mkuu umeongea vema aisee

Ras Simba njoo huku utuokoe.

hiyo nimbinu ya bara la afrika yenye lengo la kulinda ushindi na kwa bahati mbaya usipofanya hivyo kwako ukienda ugenini utakutana nayo au hukumbuki .

Back
Top Bottom