Kenyan media voice curiosity over JK, Obama meeting

Nimesoma Articles zote na ninaungana na aliyesema Tanzania na kenya ni ndugu na majirani sasa hilo zozo lililo anzishwa na waandishi wa habari :that tanzania Elbows Kenya lina anzia wapi? na wengine kumtukana P kikwete kwamba His survival is through begging. mjadala huu kweli umekwenda nje nadhani ya lengo la waandishi wenyewe.
Ninyi kuweni waelewa wa mambo ya kimataifa.Americas interest are put forward than any think that is why given the situation which is preveiling in America ( economicaly in particular ) Oboma regardless of his colour was elcted the President because he became the only person with beter promises of healing the lost popularity of America.
It is with the Americas versed Interests in Tanzania that called for P.Oboma to invite P.Kikwete as first African P to visit white house.
Sasa tatizo liko wapi? Ukweli ni kwamba Oboma siyo Mkenya ni Mmarekani na anendeleza maslahi ya taifa lake kama walivyo fanya PS Cltn na Bush.Tanzania kuna karibu kila Natural Resources. Kwa taarifa Foreign Investers wakubwa in Tz namba 1 ni S.Africa Na 2 ni Kenya. Je mwajua hiyo? Kwa hiyo hata wakenya mnakimbilia Bongo for Investments the Same does Oboma Hence one of the reason of Inviting P.JK mmpo hapo. Kalaga baho

Dilunga,

Wala hudanganyi..and that is the whole purpose of having a press.
Whatever sells, mpira mbele...hata kama inaleta ubishi as it is here.[
/QUOTE]

Hapo umesema kweli. Hivi lengo la makala kama hii ni nini?
Hivi kwa mfano ingekuwa Mwai Kibaki ameenda Marekani au Uingereza na kuanza kuongelea mambo ya Tanzania, kwa mfano mauaji ya albino, EPA nk tungejisikiaje?

Mimi na mtazamo tofauti kidogo,mara zote 2 ambazo kikwete alikuwa anakutana na marais wa Marekani(Bush alipokuja na sasa Obama) Kibaki amekuwa akimtuma Kalonzo ili Kikwete awafikishie ujumbe.Sasa kama unamuagiza mtu aongee kwa niaba yako uwe tayari pia kupokea ujumbe atakaopewa huko.Kama Kenya hawataki Kikwete aongelee Kenya waache kumtuma Kalonzo kuleta ujumbe.

There is no longer time for a deadly sleepy in this world of eternal struggle especially for we poor/underdeveloped/third world countries like Tanzania.It is our best if we use every available chance to take part regardless how wastefull can be to our neighbouring like Kenya.If the tour could be of the seen beneficial may be they could have noticed.Kenyan are supposed not to react anyway so long as our presdent had visted the US more than 7times but no any positive results we can bost of ourself.Even if our presdent will travel to all rich countries and Kenyan presdent remains silent i don't think that we can catch them economically/politically.They have to know that our presdent's visits several times to US is just his own satus.May be we are competing for status like this that our presdent is the first African leader to meet Obama if this is the case then we won otherwise we still laging behind.Wakenya watulie tu maana sisi ni wazee wa status tu na si vinginevyo kwa hiyo wasimind kiivo.
Naamini nimesomeka

Mkuu, these thoughts are divine. If only they could seep through our thick African skulls.

Mkuu, these thoughts are divine. If only they could seep through our thick African skulls.

Tatizo Waafrika tulio wengi tuna penda sifa za kijinga na tuna lewa na mafanikio madogo tu. If we only knew our potential and worked hard to reach it tungekua mbali. Tatizo our way of thinking has been corrupted since time immemorial that to just suddenly change attitudes will be hard. I think the problem is not so much as how we view others but how we view ourselves. Tuna unyenyekevu wa kijinga especially towards the west and people of caucasian skin. We have placed some people above ourselves without even noticing. If there is one message Africans should take from Obama is "Yes we can!". We Africans should know that we can and we will if we set our minds to it.

Kweli mimi mnanitia hasira kweli ,kujisifia ama kujipendekeza kwa wazungu.Huyu jamaa huyu mnayemwita sijui mwafrika,sijui mkenya huyu jamaa ni mzungu.Baba yake katelekeza na jamaa kaja kwa mara ya kwanza kenya akiwa na miaka zaidi ya 42 bado mnajidai ni wenu.? teth teh teh teh teh

Tena ngojeni nikwambieni siri HAKUNA WATU wanaochukia WAAFRIKA kama hawa ma halfcast (mzungu+mwafrika) hasa waliotoswa na wazazi wao wa upande wa kiafrika. acha bwana.

Mkamap, during the campaigns,people especially whites, were saying that if obama was raised by his black family in a black neighborhood, he would never be the person he is today... Maybe he would be slinging crack in a project in brooklyn,or he would be a gang banger throwing the blood or creep gang sign on any opportunity given. As racist as the world is against Africans, we still give them special treatment when they come here as tourists or investors, we are extremely polite on pple who took us as slaves not too long ago. If u ask me Obama identifies more with the whites than the blacks in the States gauging on where he was raised and schooled. Lets strive to build this continent on our own, instead of waitin for handouts from foreign lands, whether 'our son' is their president or not. We are the richest continent in the world, all we have to do is put our act together and stop depending on donors who come and exploit billions of dollars worth of minerals, and give us pocket change in exchange.

There is no longer time for a deadly sleepy in this world of eternal struggle especially for we poor/underdeveloped/third world countries like Tanzania.It is our best if we use every available chance to take part regardless how wastefull can be to our neighbouring like Kenya.If the tour could be of the seen beneficial may be they could have noticed.Kenyan are supposed not to react anyway so long as our presdent had visted the US more than 7times but no any positive results we can bost of ourself.Even if our presdent will travel to all rich countries and Kenyan presdent remains silent i don't think that we can catch them economically/politically.They have to know that our presdent's visits several times to US is just his own satus.May be we are competing for status like this that our presdent is the first African leader to meet Obama if this is the case then we won otherwise we still laging behind.Wakenya watulie tu maana sisi ni wazee wa status tu na si vinginevyo kwa hiyo wasimind kiivo.
Naamini nimesomeka
Duh!! eee bwana ee andika kibongo tu , umesomeka barabara lakini hiki kiinglish kina takiwa kupikwa vizuri zaidi mkuu.

Kenya is among the failed state because they have failed to build a national state above their etnicity. What is a tribe in this century? How wealth the muthaiga club is amid the world poverty tourism destination in Kibera, what about security?oh poor kenyans you can not even marry from another tribe ?

African,
I am a Kenyan and the last time I checked i was not living in a failed state but in a country struggling to make it through the recession.
The issue of comparing Kibera and Muthaiga is uncalled for- atleast you shld acknowledge the fact that we are trying to bridge the gap between the rich and poor, and the gvt is not trying to sweep the slum issue under the carpet by demolishing the structures like many African and Asian countries have done over the years. Lets support each other, its far more benefitial than mudslinging.

And by the way African we intermarry on a daily basis, dont knw where you got that lie but to tell u the truth, you got puncked. We live in harmony amongst each other, no tension whatsoever. We blundered and we have learnt through our mistakes.

African,
I am a Kenyan and the last time I checked i was not living in a failed state but in a country struggling to make it through the recession.
The issue of comparing Kibera and Muthaiga is uncalled for- atleast you shld acknowledge the fact that we are trying to bridge the gap between the rich and poor, and the gvt is not trying to sweep the slum issue under the carpet by demolishing the structures like many African and Asian countries have done over the years. Lets support each other, its far more benefitial than mudslinging.
I appreciate the way that you are now being philosophical and wisened, keep it up ol' Smatta.

Back
Top Bottom