Kenya calls for pact on tourism

Same old story, Kenya the jewel of Afrika. Their economy is at par as any European country. You must allow Kenyans to do whatever they want and move freely in Tanzania, they can develop your country like theirs. You should not be jealous of what they attained since independence. Emulate the Mungiki style genocide and the like. Kenya is the chosen country of milk and honey. Abolish the borders which were created by Europeans and call the whole of East Afrika KENYA as they are most known than the other countries which you cannot even pronounce. Kenya sounds cool and likeable. Not Ta..ania or gosh can’t pronounce that or Uuugada what the hell is that?

The most educated people in the world originate from this country. Look what they achieved in the last few years, they are even blessed to rule the world through their son Baraka Obama who will very soon poor a lot of dosh (fweza) to the natives of his fatherland. Ndugu Wananchi you better convince his Excellency Jakaya Murisho Wakikwete to open the border for free movement with immediate effect like what’s happening with Mozambique. Do not let this chance pass by. And please just let the Wakikwete family know that they don’t need to travel all the way to Europe for their shopping spree – Nairobi is nearer and everything is available and they can use local currency too. ADIOS AMIGO Tanzania.

If thats Irony, then I must have skipped some English lessons when I was in school.
And its not funny the way you try to insinuate that Kenyans cant pronounce some words, that's a cheap shot, but what should I expect from you, seriously. Ive just wasted an important minute in my life in reading and responding to the garbage that you've written there, stop wasting space in this forum, If you have nothing to do, GO RUB ONE OUT.

Atapata, aje kwa sana. Na atavuna hela! Hilo eneo kuna "niche" kubwa ya kazi. Sisi si ndio wenye vivutio bwana, kwani kuna mwingine. Si unaona kina Smatta ulimi nje! Smatta, Kayundi2 na Nomasana, labda niseme kwa ufupi, na nirudie. Hakuna mtanzania mwenye hard feelings na maendeleo ya Mkenya, as long as you don't do it at our expense kama hayo ya Balala wenu anayotaka. Hapa nyumbani, nadhani Balala ni kama Makamba! au Mahita zamani! Hizo tricks za kuonyesha kuwa wame-abolish permits, they trying to fool us, ili na sisi turukie tu-abolish..haha hhaaaaaa ili waje wavune. Mmeula wa chuya, HATUDANGANYIKI!!!!!!1111

Mbona wa mdanganya mwenzako, mbona wewe uko kwenye kazi ya uandishi tu na vitisho vyako vyote babu, wanifurahisha. And you stay hating on everything Kenyan na labda 80% of the things you use in your household are made in Kenya, you stay loosing youngin.

If thats Irony, then I must have skipped some English lessons when I was in school.
And its not funny the way you try to insinuate that Kenyans cant pronounce some words, that's a cheap shot, but what should I expect from you, seriously. Ive just wasted an important minute in my life in reading and responding to the garbage that you've written there, stop wasting space in this forum, If you have nothing to do, GO RUB ONE OUT.

Just look for substance and not language prowess. Are you for form or substance?

Ukiwekwa kimada huwezi fanya kitu tena

Mbona wa mdanganya mwenzako, mbona wewe uko kwenye kazi ya uandishi tu na vitisho vyako vyote babu, wanifurahisha. And you stay hating on everything Kenyan na labda 80% of the things you use in your household are made in Kenya, you stay loosing youngin.

To Ab-Tchaz (Mod), LaVerite and to whom it may concern! Mimi siyo Damas Kanyabwoya, mwandishi wa habari wa The Citizen kama Smatta na wengine wanavyo-conclude kirahisi. Hili ni jina, na watu wa eneo la jina hilo wanaelewa maana yake, ingawa linaweza patikana katika nchi tano za ukanda wa maziwa makuu. Watu wenye majina hayo si lazima wawe wanajuana na hutoka nchi tofauti wakati mwingine. So, under no circumstances, should my actions or inactions be associated with that journalist. While his is a real name, mine is a nickmane! Smatta, usidandie gari kwa mbele nenda kwenye hoja! Kila kitu cha kikenya kinapokataliwa, wewe unakimbilia kuwa unachukiwa, oooh, genocide. Mbona unakuja TZ kina siku nani hata amekugusa, lakini wakati wa ghasia za uchaguzi kwenu, usigetembea Nairobi, wangekula kichwa! You are too weak to be eliminated. Kuna njia nyingi za kukunyoosha (if it need be) kabla ya kufikia hatua hiyo, for what Smatta! Unataka asije ndugu zako wanaofanya kazi illegally waendelee kutuvuna, but for how long will your monkey tricks last! BTW, ukitaka kumuudhi Smatta, uliza CV ya mtu, he will come like a wounded buffalo, so defensive utadhani William Gallas analinda lango la Arsenal! lo!

Same old story, Kenya the jewel of Afrika. Their economy is at par as any European country. You must allow Kenyans to do whatever they want and move freely in Tanzania, they can develop your country like theirs. You should not be jealous of what they attained since independence. Emulate the Mungiki style genocide and the like. Kenya is the chosen country of milk and honey. Abolish the borders which were created by Europeans and call the whole of East Afrika KENYA as they are most known than the other countries which you cannot even pronounce. Kenya sounds cool and likeable. Not Ta..ania or gosh can’t pronounce that or Uuugada what the hell is that?

The most educated people in the world originate from this country. Look what they achieved in the last few years, they are even blessed to rule the world through their son Baraka Obama who will very soon poor a lot of dosh (fweza) to the natives of his fatherland. Ndugu Wananchi you better convince his Excellency Jakaya Murisho Wakikwete to open the border for free movement with immediate effect like what’s happening with Mozambique. Do not let this chance pass by. And please just let the Wakikwete family know that they don’t need to travel all the way to Europe for their shopping spree – Nairobi is nearer and everything is available and they can use local currency too. ADIOS AMIGO Tanzania.

Same old story, Kenya the jewel of Afrika, -considering Nairobi as the best city in Sub Saharan Africa,yes. Their economy is at par as any European country- not true, but we are better off than you guys. You must allow Kenyans to do whatever they want and move freely in Tanzania- Kenyans do whatever theyu like and they move free in Tanzania, they can develop your country like theirs- very true ask around, maybe your CEO is a Kenyan. You should not be jealous of what they attained since independence. Emulate the Mungiki style genocide and the like- Dont emulate the negative, just take the good, we didnt emulate you supersticious folks when you were slaughtering ALBINOS dint we?. Kenya is the chosen country of milk and honey- I know you secretly wish you were here in Kenya . Abolish the borders which were created by Europeans and call the whole of East Afrika KENYA - This has already happened, only that its called the EAC, maybe you missed a memo or something. Kenya sounds cool and likeable- Kenyans are likable and very cool, atleast thats what my Pare clande tells me, and ohh the women in Tanzania love the way we speak, Nairobbery swagger . Not Ta..ania or gosh can’t pronounce that or Uuugada what the hell is that?- what was that again?

The most educated people in the world originate from this country. Look what they achieved in the last few years, they are even blessed to rule the world through their son Baraka Obama who will very soon poor a lot of dosh (fweza) to the natives of his fatherland- Its pour not poor you illiterate dweeb, we woldnt like to know your status in the community, WTF..andf its dough, not dosh, which part aof TZ are you from again? Ndugu Wananchi you better convince his Excellency Jakaya Murisho Wakikwete to open the border for free movement with immediate effect like what’s happening with Mozambique. Do not let this chance pass by. And please just let the Wakikwete family know that they don’t need to travel all the way to Europe for their shopping spree – Nairobi is nearer and everything is available and they can use local currency too.-City under the sun bruh, thats what am talking about. NAIROBI IN THE BUILDING

Same old story, Kenya the jewel of Afrika, -considering Nairobi as the best city in Sub Saharan Africa,yes. Their economy is at par as any European country- not true, but we are better off than you guys. You must allow Kenyans to do whatever they want and move freely in Tanzania- Kenyans do whatever theyu like and they move free in Tanzania, they can develop your country like theirs- very true ask around, maybe your CEO is a Kenyan. You should not be jealous of what they attained since independence. Emulate the Mungiki style genocide and the like- Dont emulate the negative, just take the good, we didnt emulate you supersticious folks when you were slaughtering ALBINOS dint we?. Kenya is the chosen country of milk and honey- I know you secretly wish you were here in Kenya . Abolish the borders which were created by Europeans and call the whole of East Afrika KENYA - This has already happened, only that its called the EAC, maybe you missed a memo or something. Kenya sounds cool and likeable- Kenyans are likable and very cool, atleast thats what my Pare clande tells me, and ohh the women in Tanzania love the way we speak, Nairobbery swagger . Not Ta..ania or gosh can’t pronounce that or Uuugada what the hell is that?- what was that again?

The most educated people in the world originate from this country. Look what they achieved in the last few years, they are even blessed to rule the world through their son Baraka Obama who will very soon poor a lot of dosh (fweza) to the natives of his fatherland- Its pour not poor you illiterate dweeb, we woldnt like to know your status in the community, WTF..andf its dough, not dosh, which part aof TZ are you from again? Ndugu Wananchi you better convince his Excellency Jakaya Murisho Wakikwete to open the border for free movement with immediate effect like what’s happening with Mozambique. Do not let this chance pass by. And please just let the Wakikwete family know that they don’t need to travel all the way to Europe for their shopping spree – Nairobi is nearer and everything is available and they can use local currency too.-City under the sun bruh, thats what am talking about. NAIROBI IN THE BUILDING

Smatta, hujui tofauti ya ignorance na illiteracy! Unakumbuka issue ya neno "cum" ilivyokuadhiri kwa kuwa ulikuwa huijui na nikakusaidia! Jikite kwenye hoja, siyo lugha, hata wewe umefanya typo error nyingi, and we all do it! We just ignore!

Smatta, hujui tofauti ya ignorance na illiteracy! Unakumbuka issue ya neno "cum" ilivyokuadhiri kwa kuwa ulikuwa huijui na nikakusaidia! Jikite kwenye hoja, siyo lugha, hata wewe umefanya typo error nyingi, and we all do it! We just ignore!

Sasa wamaanisha poor na pour zina maana sawa, I so hate my English teacher for not telling me this, DAMN.

Sasa wamaanisha poor na pour zina maana sawa, I so hate my English teacher for not telling me this, DAMN.
Kwenda zako wewe! you have started to go out of the main agenda! i simply don't see a gist in your arguments now the motion clearly reads "Kenya calls for pact on tourism"! Where is this argument on grammar and typing errors coming from? ati Ndaring? umekura lice na kideri day hii? I happened to come across the Nobel laureate Prof. Maathai as a guest of honor at my uni., i had to translate for her since nobody could understand her in the podium hahah! if good english means the way Prof. Wangari Maathai speaks/pronounces or the way Kibaki or Raila speak!, i would rather stay with my swahili!!! I tell ya! by the way english remains to be a foreign language so neither of us is perfect whether you are a Kenyan or a Tanzanian! so better stop your arrogance here!

Kwenda zako wewe! you have started to go out of the main agenda! i simply don't see a gist in your arguments now the motion clearly reads "Kenya calls for pact on tourism"! Where is this argument on grammar and typing errors coming from? ati Ndaring? umekura lice na kideri day hii? I happened to come across the Nobel laureate Prof. Maathai as a guest of honor at my uni., i had to translate for her since nobody could understand her in the podium hahah! if good english means the way Prof. Wangari Maathai speaks/pronounces or the way Kibaki or Raila speak!, i would rather stay with my swahili!!! I tell ya! by the way english remains to be a foreign language so neither of us is perfect whether you are a Kenyan or a Tanzanian! so better stop your arrogance here!

Tosha gari, back to the matter in hand, na ona naanza kugusa nerves hapa.

KENYA ABOLISHES WORK PERMIT REQUIREMENT FOR RWANDA NATIONALS
President Mwai Kibaki has abolished with immediate effect work permits for Rwanda nationals working or carrying out business in Kenya.

The President Kibaki said his Government has also stepped up efforts to rehabilitate the Northern Corridor and instituted measures to eradicate Non-Tariff Barriers to trade with emphasis on reduction of weigh-bridges and road blocks.

"Furthermore, we have introduced a 24-hour operational system at the Port of Mombasa, which I am glad to note, coincides with Rwanda's extension of opening and closing hours at the Katuna border post. This will reduce delays and increase volume of intra-regional trade between our two countries," President Kibaki said.

President Kibaki was speaking at the Serena Hotel in Kigali, Rwanda during a state banquet hosted in his honour by President Paul Kagame at the start of his state visit in the country.

The President, at the same, denounced the arrest of the Rwandese Chief of Protocol Ms Rose Kabuye in Germany, saying Kenya deplored such abuse of jurisdiction and called for her immediate and unconditional release.

"The people of Kenya stand in solidarity with you as you carry on with the remarkable political and socio-economic transformation of your country. It is notable that this transformation is being positively driven by a culture of open political and broad social participation," President Kibaki said.

He added that Kenya will always stand by Rwanda and the region in the search for peace and in dealing with external elements that threaten the stability the region and the well-being of its people.

The President observed that under the Joint Permanent Commission framework which held its 6th Session in Nairobi in July this year, the two countries had made progress and were cooperating in various fields including education, agriculture and livestock, water resources and wildlife management, tourism, health, defence and cooperative development.

Noting that during the Joint Permanent Commission meeting the two countries signed several Memoranda of Understanding on a wide range of issues, the President expressed confidence that his visit to Rwanda would help expedite implementation of these instruments as well as open new avenues for extended bilateral assistance and technical cooperation between the two countries.

In this connection, President Kibaki announced that his Government will be making available a number of opportunities to Rwanda to support its capacity building programme in various fields.

"At the same time, our public educational institutions will be made available to Rwandese nationals on the same terms as our own nationals and where possible the Government of Kenya will provide partial support," the Head of State said.

The Head of state commended the business-friendly policies adopted by the Government of Rwanda which have led to increased foreign investments in the country.

President Kibaki said as a result of the policies, over thirty Kenyan companies have received approval from the Rwanda Investment Export Promotion Agency.

He noted that the recent entry of Kenya Commercial Bank in the Rwandan market was testimony to the attractive investment conditions that exist in Rwanda.

Said the Head of State: "I am also pleased to note that Equity Bank will soon be spreading its wings to this market."

The Head of State said over two thousand Kenyans were also living freely and working without hindrance in Rwanda due to the progressive policies of Rwandese Government.

President Kibaki said in the spirit of shared prosperity and the East African partnership, his Government was also keen on providing a favourable business and working environment in order to promote trade and investment in the region.

The President, once again, reiterated Kenya's commitment to the East African Integration process and the ongoing negotiations on the East African Common Market Protocol.

He said given the stiff competition and adoption of protectionist policies in the international markets, the East African countries can only find leverage by pulling together in the direction of integration.

Said the President: "We in Kenya are fully committed to the integration process and would like to work even more closely with Rwanda in the spirit of shared prosperity for the mutual benefit of our two countries and peoples."

The President reaffirmed Kenya's commitment in working with the people and government of Rwanda in addressing the challenges that face two countries and the region, saying his state visit should serve as a platform to consolidate ties for the benefit of people the two countries.

"My visit here comes at an opportune time. Rwanda is today a member of the East African Community and I wish to commend your Excellency and your government for the bold steps you have taken to embrace the shared vision of East African integration," President Kibaki said.

President Kibaki lauded the resilience of the Rwandan people which enabled them to rise from the ashes of senseless destruction of life and property to become a nation of great promise on the continent.

He also congratulated to the Rwandan Parliament which now has the largest proportion of women MP's in the world, saying President Kagame's leadership is transforming Rwanda into a major player in the region both economically and politically.

On the conflict in Congo, President Kibaki said members of the Great Lakes Region should fully exploit the available mechanisms of peaceful dispute resolution.

Speaking during the occasion, President Kagame thanked President Kibaki and the Government of Kenya for denouncing the act of violations of international norms that was visited on a senior Government official of Rwanda.

Citing the arrest of the country's Chief of Protocol in Germany, the Rwanda's President called on other African countries to rise up and challenge the injustices meted on the continent by the countries of the West.

Saying President Kibaki's state visit to Rwanda opens a new chapter in of the two countries' relations, President Kagame said the enhanced relations will ensure that Kenya and Rwanda achieve their shared vision of prosperity in the broader context of the East African Community.

The state banquet was also attended by Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta, Ministers Moses Wetangula, Amazon Kingi, Dalmas Otieno, Mohammed Kuti, Noah Wekesa, Otieno Kajwang', Foreign Affairs Permanent Secretary Thuita Mwangi and Kenya's ambassador to Rwanda Alex Ketter among others.

Kindly, cite the authority.
I remain.

Kindly, cite the authority.
I remain.
You say it, I am shocked that a Kenya skilled worker does not know the meaning of citation. Just to help you from that kind of writting, it is obviously coming from Nation Media! The Standards hardly write biased articles!

_47069054_hi008495571.jpg

Uchumi madhubuti ni pamoja na njia za usafiri ambzo ni sawa na Western Europe. Kenya imepiga hatua kubwa.

You say it, I am shocked that a Kenya skilled worker does not know the meaning of citation. Just to help you from that kind of writting, it is obviously coming from Nation Media! The Standards hardly write biased articles!

Boss, it's true i am not a skilled worker. That's because i run my own business and i do it well.

Back
Top Bottom