Je, ile project ya pale Tazara ni fly over(barabara za juu) ama ni daraja?

What is the difference between a flyover and a bridge?

An overpass (called a flyover in the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth countries) is a bridge, road, railway or similar structure that crosses over another road or railway. An overpass and underpass together form a grade separation.

The difference between Bridge and Flyover is based on the purpose of its usage and the location where it is built.

Bridges
  • Bridges are built to connect two points separated by a naturally occuring region like valley, river, sea or any other water bodies, etc.
  • They are usually lengthy depending upon the width of the valley or river.
  • Construction over river is tedious since foundation has to be carried out on the river bed.
  • Bridges are usually built for trains, buses and cars.
    main-qimg-dd702b049f962a0dd9283bb417395a3d
The Golden Gate Bridge

Flyovers
  • It is a structure which joints two or more points which are separated by an accessible route/s or a man made structure to cut the traffic for faster mode of travelling.
  • They are usually made over road junctions, roads, streets, etc.
  • The name itself suggests that you are flying over a traffic zone.
  • They are usually built for road vehicles.
main-qimg-1ca8ac68634540e772482b260cdd6b09.webp

JJ Flyover

I hope I have cleared your doubt.

Hivi uliishawai ona wapi duniani daraja linajengwa kwa mfumo ule, you can't be serious aisee.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu

An overpass (called a flyover in the United Kingdom and some other Commonwealth countries) is a bridge, road, railway or similar structure that crosses over another road or railway. An overpass and underpass together form a grade separation.

The difference between Bridge and Flyover is based on the purpose of its usage and the location where it is built.

Bridges
  • Bridges are built to connect two points separated by a naturally occuring region like valley, river, sea or any other water bodies, etc.
  • Construction over river is tedious since foundation has to be carried out on the river bed.
The Golden Gate Bridge

Flyovers
  • It is a structure which joints two or more points which are separated by an accessible route/s or a man made structure to cut the traffic for faster mode of travelling.

JJ Flyover

Thanks you defintely wise

Bridges
The Golden Gate Bridge

Flyovers

JJ Flyover

Safi sana

Bridges
The Golden Gate Bridge

Flyovers

JJ Flyover

Kwa pale TAZARA bado ni kitendawili na imeshaonekana ule mradi ni fake na ndio maana askari siku hizi wanavuta magari barabara yote kutoka Airport hadi Kariakoo na Buguruni.
Uliona wapi wewe ukapanua mpira wa maji katikati na huku kwingine kukabaki kama kulivyo kiasi cha maji kinachopita kikaongezeka?
Ni swali tu nisieleweke vibaya!

Binafsi ingawa sijawahi fika mitaa hiyo ila kwa kauli ya mkuu wa nchi hiyo ni flyover!!labda kama walibadirisha baadae.

manzese kumbe nayo ni flyover mbona wanadai ni daraja sasa ??
Manzese,buguruni na kimara ni vivuko vya barabara..! Kinachojengwa tazara ni barabara ya juu. Nadhani nikisema barabara nnakuwa nimeeleweka namaanisha nn!??

Back
Top Bottom