January Makamba alifadhiliwa na Barrick kuingia bungeni?

Namkumbuka baba wa taifa. Unakopa hela za kampeni utazirudishaje! Unakopa bilioni 2 utazirudishaje! Wizarani pale pana biashara gani! Inauma mjomba...!

Fake document
Na nashangaa bado lipo.

Invisible ondoa hili nyaraka famba humu, linashusha credibility ya JamiiForums.

Mtu yeyote anaweza kubandika gumashi lake hapa akaweka majina ya watu, come on Invisible!

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:33:19 -0700
Subject: THANK YOU BABY
To: fake@barrick.com

Hello handsome,

Thank you for such a wonderful time during your visit. It was indeed exciting to be under your care and arms. I felt my worth again, and can't wait to see your handsome face; really can't wait and see you. I see each passing day seems as another year, I guess I owe you a visit, Smile.. By the way your gift was awesome; I could not believe it and only said OMG when I opened the package. What a wonderful man, really? I should feel a special woman in the entire world for having you. Following our conversation, I can assure you that arrangements have been made for you and your team to meet his Excellency the President, Prime Minister and other high ranking officials. Thank you to Mr. January and hon. Rostam. These two guys are the greatest, and infarct January is the most trusted president's right hand man. I also believe that, you will be following through with the promise to wire the pledged funds Mr. January needs for his upcoming campaign to win his, and the president's support in your operations in the country. I will be managing his funds, so trut the money will be well spent. He really needs the help... this is investment, remember...lol. You must do that for me baby, remember you are investing in your future minister of MINERALS and brother in law... We will be providing the bank account in which the half of the funds ($1ml) will be deposited as well as the other half at a later date.

Hii ni kuonesha tu kuwa huu ni mchezo wa kitoto, na ma mods bado mnauchekelea tu.

Na nashangaa bado lipo.

Invisible ondoa hili nyaraka famba humu, linashusha credibility ya JamiiForums.

Mtu yeyote anaweza kubandika gumashi lake hapa akaweka majina ya watu, come on Invisible!
aisee......... hebu na wewe ondoa fake name yako basi na invisible aondoe fake document and we all remove fakeness in JF

crappy brains indeed

Utashangaa sana mwaka huu

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:33:19 -0700
Subject: THANK YOU BABY
To: fake@barrick.com

Hello handsome,

Thank you for such a wonderful time during your visit. It was indeed exciting to be under your care and arms. I felt my worth again, and can't wait to see your handsome face; really can't wait and see you. I see each passing day seems as another year, I guess I owe you a visit, Smile.. By the way your gift was awesome; I could not believe it and only said OMG when I opened the package. What a wonderful man, really? I should feel a special woman in the entire world for having you. Following our conversation, I can assure you that arrangements have been made for you and your team to meet his Excellency the President, Prime Minister and other high ranking officials. Thank you to Mr. January and hon. Rostam. These two guys are the greatest, and infarct January is the most trusted president's right hand man. I also believe that, you will be following through with the promise to wire the pledged funds Mr. January needs for his upcoming campaign to win his, and the president's support in your operations in the country. I will be managing his funds, so trut the money will be well spent. He really needs the help... this is investment, remember...lol. You must do that for me baby, remember you are investing in your future minister of MINERALS and brother in law... We will be providing the bank account in which the half of the funds ($1ml) will be deposited as well as the other half at a later date.
Love
TP
FF

these all come out because the greedy boobs are now fighting coz of unequal distribution of stolen resources and bribes... kwenye rushwa yoyote watu wakidhulumiana siri zote zinaanza kutoka

Raw Video: Antelope Hits Biker During Race - YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89-yq2jlnnc&feature=player_detailpage

this is what haeppened... wameingiliana kwenye anga

Kuchangiwa Pesa sawa; Lakini tuwe Makini sana na kuchangiwa Pesa toka Nchi za Nje...

Nchi kama Marekani ni kosa kubwa kupokea Pesa toka Nje ya Nchi unaweza kutupwa Jela Maisha kwasababu unaweza kuuza Usalama wa Nchi kwa waliokuchangia

Tume Huru ya Uchaguzi kweli inatakiwa na Sheria Mpya kuhusu Michango ya PESA

CHINI NI PICHA YA TUME HURU YA UCHAGUZI YA SOUTH AFRICA; NI TUME HURU...

784738_679128

Retiring election commissioners have earned gratitude

Despite the robustness of our South African politics, the commission's track record in delivering credible, free and fair elections is impeccable.
Tatizo hapa mkuu si mchango kama unavyodhani.Hapa ni solicitation.Halafu ni quid pro quo.Anatowa mchango in exchange for rasilimali zetu.Pia kukutana na Rais,Waziri mkuu na maofisa wengine wa ngazi za juu.Nchi inauzwa lef,t right.

This is utter rubbish! How come the paper is crumpled but the typeface is not distorted? Yani siamini kwanza moderator anaruhusu this forum to be used to launch such filthy personal attacks. Kweli Kama ali yodels Mkapa, Watanzania tumekuwa wavivu kufikiri

Ngoja na mimi nizichange nipige Mzigo dadaa nipate audiance na JK, Pinda na Vingunge wengine

"Handsome" ni nani hapo?
Atakuwa kibosile mmojawapo wa Barrick,labda tujaribu kuangalia ni yupi huwa anakutana na kina JK,Pinda na maofisa wengine wa ngazi za juu.Ama pia ambaye ameshawahi kuonekana na huyo mdada.

Mwamvita makamba mwanamke huna adabu ww.....hata aibu huoni,kuuza mwili...una totauti gani na machangudoa ww,tupe na bei kabsa

This is utter rubbish! How come the paper is crumpled but the typeface is not distorted? Yani siamini kwanza moderator anaruhusu this forum to be used to launch such filthy personal attacks. Kweli Kama ali yodels Mkapa, Watanzania tumekuwa wavivu kufikiri

nakubaliana nawe, how come letters are not distorted?

you might have a valid point there

tatizo ni kwamba najua watu wanaotumia hiyo crumbled background kwenye emails zao... na nimeshawahi kuadvice waache kwani inaondoa seriousness kwenye official documents,

pia yawezekana aliyetuma naye ni spinner so anafanya makusudi

lakini pia inawezekana kwamba its a fake document

Back
Top Bottom