Is there anything like wife material???

"Marriage needs more than just love." So any woman who believes in that statement is a wife material. The same applies to man.

Friendship first...am i right or wrong?

Friendship is just one thing. There are still 'compromising, understanding, patience, acceptance, open-mindness, and easiness' to worry about. Generally, a person who has almost-zero tolerance can never be a wife/husband material hata kidogo.

Donr even try and dont even try send me private maana nitakuumbua i said it before i don't do "PM"....Usijaribu chokoza nyuki oloooo.

eh! You don't do "PM" So what do you do!? You may be a wife material and some would like to know you up close and personal...;) Just thinking aloud

Friendship is just one thing. There are still 'compromising, understanding, patience, acceptance, open-mindness, and easiness' to worry about. Generally, a person who has almost-zero tolerance can never be a wife/husband material hata kidogo.

Was you reading my mind?...Maana i have been telling people that over and over kuwa first thing in good relationship is friendship and compromising (agree to dissagree) and to understand one another.

eh! You don't do "PM" So what do you do!? You may be a wife material and some would like to know you up close and personal...;) Just thinking aloud

Me personally i don't think if PM helps anything..Ok you could be right but i just don't like private stuff if there is anything you want to ask me ask me here unless otherwise its too private that you don't want other people to know.

Me personally i don't think if PM helps anything..Ok you could be right but i just don't like private stuff if there is anything you want to ask me ask me here unless otherwise its too private that you don't want other people to know.

Are you single or you have a man?

Back
Top Bottom