Is there anything like wife material???

Mmmhh..Bimkubwa, hiyo avatar yako wewe....

Lakini usiwe unapotea hivyo....

Nipo rafiki ila I just do not get time to write alot. Once in a blue moon works fine for me right now. Probably in a few months, I will get back to my normal self.
Sijapata mtu wa kuni-tick off kama Raj Patel so far. Because I was so obsessed in bring the dude down!!! Tehehehehhehe!!

About my avartar, well I tried pulling it down once, nikawa-PMed ili niirudishe so nimeirudisha, so do you want me to pull it down or change it?

Wife material to me is, you have to be God fearing, that is first and foremost. It is the foundation of everything. You have to have morals, values, and principle(s). You need to like staying in (at home) with your husband and kids if you have any. You need not be a smoker (yuuuck...smoking is very unlady like). If you have tattoos, 2 is max for me and they have to be where I can only see them. You need to have good hygiene standards. You need to have versatility. You need to know how to cook. I like to cook to so I will cook for you a lot. We'll take turns.

You need to love and respect me with all your heart. Wifey material will love you no matter what. Through it all. If get into an accident and lose a limb, I want my wife to not be ashamed of me. I want her to love me like she did before I lost the limb.

I can go on and on about this. Nowadays finding a wifey material is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!!! But I have not lost hope. I know my wifey material is out there.......

Any wifey material(s) for me here in JF......?

Oya, Takbiru... mambo vipi...
mbona umeanza kunyong'onyea hivi..... haya yote yanatoa ishara isiyo..

Wife material to me is, you have to be God fearing, that is first and foremost. It is the foundation of everything. You have to have morals, values, and principle(s). You need to like staying in (at home) with your husband and kids if you have any. You need not be a smoker (yuuuck...smoking is very unlady like). If you have tattoos, 2 is max for me and they have to be where I can only see them. You need to have good hygiene standards. You need to have versatility. You need to know how to cook. I like to cook to so I will cook for you a lot. We'll take turns.

You need to love and respect me with all your heart. Wifey material will love you no matter what. Through it all. If get into an accident and lose a limb, I want my wife to not be ashamed of me. I want her to love me like she did before I lost the limb.

I can go on and on about this. Nowadays finding a wifey material is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!!! But I have not lost hope. I know my wifey material is out there.......

Any wifey material(s) for me here in JF......?

I think a man has to be a husband material himself before searching for a wife material. This will make him understand well if at all the wife material women exists or not.

Never expect to find a sheep and be ok, while you are looking for your lost goat!!

Good lucky

I thing a man has to be a husband material himself before searching for a wife material. This will make you understand well if at all the wife material women exists or not.

Never expect to find a sheep and be ok, when you are looking for your lost goat!!

You nailed it!!! Before one goes out in search of wife material, he should examine whether he is husband material, I like that. No wonder we hear so many complaints about so-and-so's husband, the real question should be husband material since he is the head of the household...............

You nailed it!!! Before one goes out in search of wife material, he should examine whether he is husband material, I like that. No wonder we hear so many complaints about so-and-so's husband, the real question should be husband material since he is the head of the household...............

Habari ndio hiyo!

Nipo rafiki ila I just do not get time to write alot. Once in a blue moon works fine for me right now. Probably in a few months, I will get back to my normal self.
Sijapata mtu wa kuni-tick off kama Raj Patel so far. Because I was so obsessed in bring the dude down!!! Tehehehehhehe!!

About my avartar, well I tried pulling it down once, nikawa-PMed ili niirudishe so nimeirudisha, so do you want me to pull it down or change it?

Oh hell no!! Uitoe? Ukiitoa tutakosana Bimkubwa...lol

Iache kama ilivyo....

Have you ever been kitty (p**sy) whipped?

Naah, i don't wish to be... despite being one who commits fully in a relationship, i wud like to say i alwayz remain and retain the control of me!

...why son, ever happened to you, or?

Naah, i don't wish to be... despite being one who commits fully in a relationship, i wud like to say i alwayz remain and retain the control of me!

...why son, ever happened to you, or?

Unasikiliza bongoradio.com?
I just gave you a shout out dawg....

Since umeturuhusu kuuliza maswali hapa hapa na si kwa PM... is he a marriage material?!

Btw, If you find the question too personal pls don't answer Kelly, thank you.

Steve all i can say is that he is my best friend and he does understand me better so i guess he is a marriage material...

.... naah, nah nah ....too soon soldier.

.... the question shud be: does he know that you she's a wifey material?

Why not? yes he does find me wifey material tena a good wifey very responsible...independent woman/strong kama Hilary Clinton if Not Sarah Palin.

Back
Top Bottom