Is Drake taking aim at J Cole?

Roger Sterling

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2015
Finally the VIEWS is out. What caught my eye the most, is the album cover. Seems like Drake took J Cole's Forest hills drive concept. Drake and Cole are known not to be friends, and they've been taking shots at each other in their bars for a minute. Could Drake be taking aim at Cole with that cover, or there's nothing to it?

Btw, Wu-Tang(some) had beef with Notorious Big back in the day, for what they claimed Big bit Nas' Illmatic album cover, on his ready to die. If that's so, Drake is biter for this one too, no?

drake-views-from-the-6.jpg

j-cole-2014-forest-hills-drive-c2a9-columbia.jpg

Finally the VIEWS is out. What caught my eye the most, is the album cover. Seems like Drake took J Cole's Forest hills drive concept. Drake and Cole are known not to be friends, and they've been taking shots at each other in their bars for a minute. Could Drake be taking aim at Cole with that cover, or there's nothing to it?

Btw, Wu-Tang(some) had beef with Notorious Big back in the day, for what they claimed Big bit Nas' Illmatic album cover, on his ready to die. If that's so, Drake is biter for this one too, no?

drake-views-from-the-6.jpg

j-cole-2014-forest-hills-drive-c2a9-columbia.jpg
Drake n J cole a'int beefing and i remember Drake buying all the copies of born sinner album in best buy N.Y and they have plans of having a music tour this year.

Drake n J cole a'int beefing and i remember Drake buying all the copies of born sinner album in best buy N.Y and they have plans of having a music tour this year.

I never said they was beefin', I said they ain't friends. They've been taking shots at each other for a while...."Ain't sayin' names, but we're not the same/ all the money and the fame, don't change the fact that you're lame/" , that was aimed at Drake.

I never said they was beefin', I said they ain't friends. They've been taking shots at each other for a while...."Ain't sayin' names, but we're not the same/ all the money and the fame, don't change the fact that you're lame/" , that was aimed at Drake.
guess that was 'who dat',right? ,never heard of view yet but forest hill was way more better than drakes i guess

Ma nigga acheni vingereza vingi na wengine waelewe..Kwangu mimi sasa hivi hakuna mc mkali zaidi ya J.Cole,album zote za Friday night lights na Forest hill drive amekimbiza vibaya.Nyimbo ninazozipenda zaidi ni Premediteted murder,In the morning na wet dreams..huyu chalii ni kwere dingi

Ma nigga acheni vingereza vingi na wengine waelewe..Kwangu mimi sasa hivi hakuna mc mkali zaidi ya J.Cole,album zote za Friday night lights na Forest hill drive amekimbiza vibaya.Nyimbo ninazozipenda zaidi ni Premediteted murder,In the morning na wet dreams..huyu chalii ni kwere dingi
me born sinner ndo album bora kwangu toka kwa j.cole nilishangaa haikupata tuzo ila best song yng kwa j.cole n lost ones daah hii nyimbo kilichoongelewa na vitu vijana wengi tushapitia au tunapitia

me born sinner ndo album bora kwangu toka kwa j.cole nilishangaa haikupata tuzo ila best song yng kwa j.cole n lost ones daah hii nyimbo kilichoongelewa na vitu vijana wengi tushapitia au tunapitia
Halaf jamaa ni story teller mzuri sana.Nas haoni ndani.Ndo hiphop icon no 1 kwangu kwasasa ivi

Hapo nashindwa kusema maana personally i admire them both ila drake kwa style yake ya sasa hivi ya kuimba kuaznia kwenye sijui mixtape au album ya if your reading this its too late naona amepotea...maana sio drake yule wa design za nyimbo kama Dreams money could buy, congratulations, ila J.Cole's God's Gift is the coolest sony on my playlist...