In a Land Not Named: A Clowns' Paradise

i heard that the largest group of fans for these clowns are women......
so maybe you understand them better...lol

And kids man.....

182396080_91398cc8d3_z.jpg

Thank you once more MM for such an analysis! I guess it is time now to close down the endless circus and move on to what ought to be done. It is really sad that very few among us (people who call the land not yet named as our homeland) have the eyes and ears to see that the circus has led us to nowhere and change the pattern! I hope with everything that is going on at the moment that we are heading for radical change for the better!

So it seems! But for how long shall the clowns keep clowning in perpetuity?

when most people in the land discover that clowns do not have to be entertained in first place...

that for any nation to succeed clowns should be not allowed to rule......

but till now most people dont even realize that we have clowns in the place for leaders.....

when most people in the land discover that clowns do not have to be entertained in first place...

that for any nation to succeed clowns should be not allowed to rule......

but till now most people dont even realize that we have clowns in the place for leaders.....

If the clowns don't rule how would the people get their daily dose of amusement? I think the people - in the land not named- will become somewhat depressed! They wouldn't know what to do with their lives!

If the clowns don't rule how would the people get their daily dose of amusement? I think the people - in the land not named- will become somewhat depressed! They wouldn't know what to do with their lives!

so the problem is the people who believe in clowns for their everyday life.....

so the problem is the people who believe in clowns for their everyday life.....

Yes Yes.. I remember some few weeks ago in the same land - not named - there was a huge flood and the clowns showed up very late after the people have cried and complained; they performed some juggling and fire throwing acts and the very people who were crying few minutes before started to cheer them up! so the clowns left satisfied until the next floods come!

REJEA ( Mazingaombwe ya RDC na Tanesco!! ):

"Kwenye fani ya mazingaombwe kuna vitu vikubwa vitatu. Cha kwanza kinaitwa wepesi wa mikono (sleight of hand), cha pili ni viinimacho (illusion) na cha tatu ni kupoteza lengo (distraction). Ili mazingaombwe yafanikiwe na kuwa na mvuto ni lazima vitu hivyo vitatu viende sambamba na kwa wakati muafaka. Sasa mwanamazingaombwe aliyebobea atahakikisha kuwa watu wanashuhudia mtu anaingizwa kwenye sanduku (sleight of hand), sanduku linakatwa nusu kwa upanga (illusion) huku mwanamazingaombwe anawaeleza na kuwachangamsha watu kwa maneno na porojo (distraction).Pindi lile sanduku likiunganishwa tena na yule mtu aliyewekwa humo akatoka mzima (restoration) basi watu watapiga makofi na kumsifia mwanamazingaombwe wetu kwa onesho zuri na mwanamazingaombwe huyo atachukua pesa zake na kuandaa onesho jingine, na wale ambao hawataki kufikiri juu ya nini wameshuhudia wataendelea kupiga makofi na kuchekelea!" - Mwanakijiji (2006)

Say whaaat? It is the oldest clowns' organization in the land.

Indeed!It started like a non clown organization headed by a leader hating clowning.It was True Answer for Non-clowning Unity!After evolution,where an Attributed System of People was added,the clowns started little by little to emerge within it and the name changed to Combating Clown Movement!Fortunately its powerful leader who remained in position even after evolution was there to clear out any clown from it.When the leader left the position other took the post.He was not as strong as the first one to resist clowns!Himself he was transformed to clown and that was the beginning of the Conference of Clowns Movement where by being a clown was the fundamental quality.

With these ones I guess my testosterone levels are playing me tricks and I feel I am THE MAN. I hope I won't grow a beard for hating clowns! Gosh, I do hate em coz I can't read their eyes, their lips and twiting chicks!
i heard that the largest group of fans for these clowns are women......
so maybe you understand them better...lol

Loh! Kwa hiyo hata wale agonjwa na wale madaktari, wote clowns? Sikujua

Guys, dont ever forget that being a clown,
Does an awful lot of things to you.
You feel that you mustn't get serious with people.
They don't expect it from you, and they don't want to see it.
You're not entitled to be serious, you're a clown,
And all the people want, is for you to act like one!

Back
Top Bottom