If this will be taken into account then LULU will be Set Free by the Court.

Nsemwa Elly

Apr 1, 2012
Poor Lulu the suspected killer of Steven C. Kanumba.
I think the girl was to young to engage in love relationship at the purported 17 years of age. that being the case she didn't knew what she was doing through out their relationship with the deceased Kanumba the Great. on the other hand i can say if it is true that the two were dating then Kanumba was guilty of raping the Girl who is below the age of majority (LULU). of which the girl can plea the Defence of self defense against the Deceased.
The issue of 17 years of age if proved may be relevant to exempt Lulu from capital punishment (Death Penalty) if found guilty of murder.
The presence of alcoholic drink opened Jack Daniel bottle (John walker) in the deceased room shows that the two were drinking it, of which may have resulted to the deceased to be weak to the extent of falling down n hit his back side of the head, with resulted to his death and not the Girl.
Lack of intention to kill the Deceased. The fact that the two had a misunderstanding resulting from a cell phone that the girl was found talking to the phone with another man of which caused them fight, whereby the girl as way of helping herself pushed Kanumba to hit the wall by his back side of head. so i see no clear intention on the part of the girl to kill the deceased Kanumba.

Conclusively. if the above analysis may be taken into consideration by the competent Court, i see no room for the girl to be found guilty of murder.

hivi na wewe mbona unadakia kumtete Lulu, ulikuwepo na kuona hayo yote unayosea?

kwani mtetezi hawezi kujitetea juu chini aachiwe eti this that.

tulia kortini wafanye kazi yao. umesikia alisema ana iaka 18 hilo ni kosa lake arehemu alijua ni mtu mzima.

nenda kawe jaji basi acha kuleta porojo zenu humu kutwa kurudia. mnataka nani asome amsaidie, kwanii wazazi wake walimwachia awe gumzo la nchi kwa ubaya?

hivi na wewe mbona unadakia kumtete Lulu, ulikuwepo na kuona hayo yote unayosea?

kwani mtetezi hawezi kujitetea juu chini aachiwe eti this that.

tulia kortini wafanye kazi yao. umesikia alisema ana iaka 18 hilo ni kosa lake arehemu alijua ni mtu mzima.

nenda kawe jaji basi acha kuleta porojo zenu humu kutwa kurudia. mnataka nani asome amsaidie, kwanii wazazi wake walimwachia awe gumzo la nchi kwa ubaya?

wewe, mbona umekurupuka tu kujadili hiyo hoja? nani anamtetea Lulu? mimi nimeandika kile ninachokisikia na kulingana na nikisikiacho hayo ndiyo mawazo yangu...! sasa suala la kufungwa au kuchiwa huru si langu au lako ni Mahakama...
kuhusu umri wewe si umesikia Lulu ana umri wa aina 3. miaka 18 aliisema mwenywe kwenye mkasi akiwa na Salama Jabil.
miaka 17 kaisema mama yake na kupeleka na cheti cha kuzaliwa kule police.
miaka ya 3 ni ya Baba yake anayedai ana miaka 16.... wote hawa wanakurupuka... sasa usiwaige wewe????

pombe imekutwa chumbani! nani alikwambia pombe ilinywewa? na umesikia wapi?

Poor Lulu the suspected killer of Steven C. Kanumba.
I think the girl was to young to engage in love relationship at the purported 17 years of age. that being the case she didn't knew what she was doing through out their relationship with the deceased Kanumba the Great. on the other hand i can say if it is true that the two were dating then Kanumba was guilty of raping the Girl who is below the age of majority (LULU). of which the girl can plea the Defence of self defense against the Deceased.
The issue of 17 years of age if proved may be relevant to exempt Lulu from capital punishment (Death Penalty) if found guilty of murder.
The presence of alcoholic drink opened Jack Daniel bottle (John walker) in the deceased room shows that the two were drinking it, of which may have resulted to the deceased to be weak to the extent of falling down n hit his back side of the head, with resulted to his death and not the Girl.
Lack of intention to kill the Deceased. The fact that the two had a misunderstanding resulting from a cell phone that the girl was found talking to the phone with another man of which caused them fight, whereby the girl as way of helping herself pushed Kanumba to hit the wall by his back side of head. so i see no clear intention on the part of the girl to kill the deceased Kanumba.

Conclusively. if the above analysis may be taken into consideration by the competent Court, i see no room for the girl to be found guilty of murder.

If you know how to read and write in Swahili I strongly suggest you do that in your next thread(s) you post here in JF. You may be trying to make a good and valid point but it is all mixed up.

If you know how to read and write in Swahili I strongly suggest you do that in your next thread(s) you post here in JF. You may be trying to make a good and valid point but it is all mixed up.

Thanks brother for such criticism. but despite your comment you never mentioned what has been mixed up, i will real appreciate if you put it clear and how was supposed to be done.
thanks any way!

Back
Top Bottom