Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

If I'm right, THEN J.K is wrong!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by steering, Aug 20, 2012.

1. s

steering Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Im amazed by statement made by Jk while in Maputo that those who declared war against Malawi are merely opposition whose intention is to take the country. I was eagerly to know who are they but BBC quoted Membe ... is he an opposition? And I. don't. think if he and even E.L were wrong because they stressed to continue with diplomacy in settling the matter and if fail then other form will take it's course.

2. T

Tewe JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    His problem is nothing but incompetancy

3. Mupirocin

Mupirocin JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Tatizo ni dhaifu, na mbele ya mwanamke ndo anakuwa dhaifu mara dufu.

4. Kimbunga

Kimbunga Platinum Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Source of your post please.

5. Kichuguu

Kichuguu Platinum Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Hapana, alikuwa akicheka cheka wakati akisema hivyo na wala hakuwa na maana hiyo. Ujue kuwa mzee wetu akishachekacheka huwa ameisha-disconnect ubongo wake kutogusa mdomo wake.

6. M

Mokerema JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Fourty years ago the late Dr. Hastings Kamuzu Banda had a similar ambition like President Joyce Banda I don't know if they are related or a mere coincidence . The late Mwalimu sharply responded and for those of my age still remember the songs we sang in Machaka mchaka about that incidence.

As usual Dhaifu waits to strike last but the boundary is not negotiable pronto! I don't why you Tanzians chose to be lead by a coward nincompoop .

If Kamuzu barked off after been threatened by Mwalimu I see no point of sitting on a
    table and waste time. We all remember what happened to Iddi Amin and Uganda. Military action would bring some sense to Malawians and a last solution if you think it's a joke ask Ugandans. They got a bloody hiding and a lifetime lesson. JK is very comfortable with travelling because he has nothing to do with his empty head.

7. M

Mokerema JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Fourty years ago the late Dr. Hastings Kamuzu Banda had a similar ambition like President Joyce Banda I don't know if they are related or a mere coincidence . The late Mwalimu sharply responded and for those of my age still remember the songs we sang in Machaka mchaka about that incidence.

As usual Dhaifu waits to strike last but the boundary is not negotiable pronto! I don't why you Tanzians chose to be lead by a coward nicompoop .

If Kamuzu barked off after been threatened by Mwalimu I see no point of sitting on a
    table and waste time. We all remember what happened to Iddi Amin and Uganda. Military action would bring some sense to Malawians and a last solution if you think it's a joke ask Ugandans. They got a bloody hiding and a lifetime lesson. JK is very comfortable with travelling because he has nothing to do with his empty head.

8. Trustme

Trustme JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Do you think Tanzania has money to spend in a nonsense war? mmh! J.K was at work, making friends by smiling.

9. s

steering Member

Aug 20, 2012
    BBC. Swahili mkuu

10. Shine

Shine JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Mh! membe na e l ni upinzani? Bado watazidi kujikana wenyewe

11. M

MTK JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    That's comical JK at his best!

12. b

bamku JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Now ihave discovered something that, our president can not bealive even his shadow. To do so will let the country to be taken by his oppositions.

13. a

afwe JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Mokerema! You are quite right on this! I wish it is read by our so called Dhaifu

14. Goldman

Goldman JF-Expert Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Jina linampendeza dhaifu!