ICT Management Research

Mwenda_Pole

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2008
Hi Wanajamii
I am looking for a research topic in ICT Management, Please help by identifying any issues regarding ICT Management which you think needs quite extensive research.
The issues should be problem based and of relevance in terms of bringing positive impacts in the community, organization or government at the end of the study.

Will be looking forward for your imputs

... I can feel what you are going through-I was once in similar predicament! Back to your request: How about Data protection?More and more companies are collecting information about various individuals-how are they handled? How about the privacy of the individuals whose information reside in various databases? We have multinational companies, do they transfer our people's information to their country?You can also look at our draft of National ICT policy 2003 and see if you can come up with something policy-wise.

Data protection ni nzuri ila kwa mawazo yangu itabidi awe na knowledge ya sheria kwa sababu it goes sequentially with data protection

nashukuru kwa michango yenu mizuri.. ngoja tuendelee kupata mawazo zaidi hope will come up with something meaningful for everyone. Endeleeni kuchangia wanajamii

Back
Top Bottom