I don't mean to be rude but....

Typical woman's brain
brain
female.gif

Is it true that.............
Behind_Every_Bitch_Is_The_Guy_That_Made_Her_That_Way__35172_zoom.jpg

It should have read
"Behind every bitch there is a bastard who made her that way"; coz in ma opinion, you need to be a bastard to drive a woman nuts to the extent that she decide to be a bitch as a refuge of not enduring emotion pains!
BADILI TABIA the one who is going to be against it is Nyani Ngabu, wewe subiri aje! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
It should have read
"Behind every bitch there is a bastard who made her that way"; coz in ma opinion, you need to be a bastard to drive a woman nuts to the extent that she decide to be a bitch as a refuge of not enduring emotion pains!
BADILI TABIA the one who is going to be against it is Nyani Ngabu, wewe subiri aje! LOL

I say behind every bitch there is a jackass and behind every jackass there is a beyoootch.

take that...........:evil::evil::evil:

057_woman_by_engineers_time_money.jpg

but my mom is a woman..and she has never been a problem to me even for a second,so do my sisters,aunties,women am dealing with in my businesses,my daughter and my wife!if anyone of them has ever been a problem to me....its just because they are human being,not just because they are women!that's my view

wrong calculations!period

Nooo.
behind every successful woman there is a dumbarse man who mistreated her and made her believe in herself.
nooooooo
\mistreated one dont rise up

the rude ones and fighters and most commonly masculine women ndio wana-rise up

we dont need research on that, we have live evidence everywhere

but my mom is a woman..and she has never been a problem to me even for a second,so do my sisters,aunties,women am dealing with in my businesses,my daughter and my wife!if anyone of them has ever been a problem to me....its just because they are human being,not just because they are women!that's my view

Unfortunately we are not discussing those kind of ''women'' here Mr Bum.....those are ''bloody'' relatives and we don't go to bed with.....period!!

It should have read

I say behind every bitch there is a jackass and behind every jackass there is a beyoootch.

You all have pronounced it well

Last edited by a moderator:

In mathematics what matters is the proof,if you can
prove that 1 + 1 = 11, it doesnt matter what you believe,but what is proven