How to use JamiiForums effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wana Tabora ndio wenye kauli ya mwisho juu ya nani Mbunge wa Igunga. Tuwahamasishe popote walipo wana Igunga wakajizatiti kugombea.

Swaumu ni ibada ya kiislamu hivyo kuijua muulize muislam kama anavyoulizwa dokta mambo ya afya

Hi, mimi ni mgeni. ila nimefurahishwa na hili la SACCOS. niko mkoani ila nataka nihudhurie mkutano wa kwanza wa hii saccos.
advice.

duh!kweli humu kuna fikra pevu.,nashauri vijana waachane na facebook maana haina msaada kwa maendeleo ya taifa letu..jf ni cha ukweli mbaya..big up guyz.

...RobotYou ROCK!
Is this how we expect to build our national economy by having power crisis plus filling station boycotting? The power crisis has not yet been solved and since yesterday another threat came into place that filling stations are boycotting due to the fact that the EWURA has reduced the price.

nawezaje kutoa mchango au thread zangu manake i have a lot to tell and very constructive ideas.

Nategemea kuwa nitaimprove zaidi siku hadi siku kutumia jamiiforum ingawa ni complicated sana mpaka kuzoea.

Hello Jamii Forum Members!!
My Name is Madaraka Amani. This is my first time to post in this forum.The aim is introduce so that you are aware of my existance. My two name some time confuse my collegues. Some think I am a son of late Mwl Nyerere some assume I am the father of the late Abeid Amani karume no I am ordinary Tanzanian struggling for survival like any Tanzanian. Oh yes we are Tanzanians and we are here to stay. It is us to resolve our issues and problems dont expect miracles from heaven. God do not communicate with human beings nowadays !!!! Take care
MDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom