How to buy or get beach plot in Zanzibar for Invest of Hotel

MPadmire

JF-Expert Member
Mar 7, 2006
Dear JF,

I wonder how to get a beach plot in Zanzibar for investing. There is friend of mine want to buy or get beach land to build a Hotel/resort.

I will appreciate if I can know plot prices or how to get land through Government.

Any Land policy in Zanzibar is helpful

Buying land is only allowed for Zanzibar citizens.Apart from that unguja is almost full, Pemba there are still lots of places still free.

You will need someone who is a Zanzibari and living in those islands so that he can be your partner (and use him to own the land) so that you can invest.

Thats is how it goes...but I dont think you will be able to buy it.

If you are interested to have a land in Pemba write me in private may be i can help you out.

Je wale waTaliana wenye mahoteli wanamiliki ardhi au wamekodi? Wote wamefanya ubia na wenyeji wa hapo?

¬K

Dear MPadmire,

Well if you are interested in beach plot in Zanzibar, there's one in Pongwe 16.93 hectares and owner wants serious buyers only. Its a very good beach plot with a sandy beach front of 160m. get intouch and i will give you all details.

ebernezer

Dear JF,

I wonder how to get a beach plot in Zanzibar for investing. There is friend of mine want to buy or get beach land to build a Hotel/resort.

I will appreciate if I can know plot prices or how to get land through Government.

Any Land policy in Zanzibar is helpful

Back
Top Bottom