Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

How to buy or get beach plot in Zanzibar for Invest of Hotel

Discussion in 'Biashara, Uchumi na Ujasiriamali' started by MPadmire, Feb 5, 2010.

1. M

MPadmire JF-Expert Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Dear JF,

I wonder how to get a beach plot in Zanzibar for investing. There is friend of mine want to buy or get beach land to build a Hotel/resort.

I will appreciate if I can know plot prices or how to get land through Government.

Any Land policy in Zanzibar is helpful
  2. MrFroasty

MrFroasty JF-Expert Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Buying land is only allowed for Zanzibar citizens.Apart from that unguja is almost full, Pemba there are still lots of places still free.

You will need someone who is a Zanzibari and living in those islands so that he can be your partner (and use him to own the land) so that you can invest.

Thats is how it goes...but I dont think you will be able to buy it.

If you are interested to have a land in Pemba write me in private may be i can help you out.
  3. k_u_l_i

k_u_l_i Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Je wale waTaliana wenye mahoteli wanamiliki ardhi au wamekodi? Wote wamefanya ubia na wenyeji wa hapo?

4. BUSARA6

BUSARA6 JF-Expert Member

Feb 6, 2010

Wale waliwahi, hivi sasa sheria zimebadilika!
  5. e

ebernezer New Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Dear MPadmire,

Well if you are interested in beach plot in Zanzibar, there's one in Pongwe 16.93 hectares and owner wants serious buyers only. Its a very good beach plot with a sandy beach front of 160m. get intouch and i will give you all details.