Honey, seriously, why do you want to marry me?

Synthesizer

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2010
I had this conversation with a girl I was seriously thinking of getting married to. WE were good friends, but not quite madly in love. Did I make the wrong decision? What would you do if you were me, and had this conversation with the girl you intended getting married to?

Her: Honey, I have been thinking, and this thing has been bogging me quite a lot. You are handsome, attractive and quite successful in life. I know I am not that beautiful, and I can never say it is my meagre finances that you are after. And you keep on saying we will learn to love eah other, so it is not like you are madly in love with me. So seriously, why do you want to marry me?

Me: Dont be modest honey, I find you beautiful and attractive, and we are good friends. For me that is a good starting point.

Her: Stop it George. I know how I look like, I am neither beautiful nor attractive. Will you be serious for at least a moment and tell me the real reason you want to marry me?

Me: Okay. If you insist. You actually just said it - I want to marry you because you are neither beautiful nor attractive. That way I will not have to worry about other men running after you when we are married. I want to live long.

Her: Whaat!!! Really, you think other men do not want me because I am neither beautiful nor attractive. I should have known better. You men are all alike. You want to run after beautiful and attractive girls confident that your wife is safe from the hands of other men? I will have to show you a thing or two then. You just have no idea what men will do to sleep with me at just the click of my little finger

Me: You know what Sofia, I just changed my mind. We are not going to get married. So if you want to show a thing or two, click your little finger, do it for someone else, not me.

Her: Oooh George, I was just teasing you. I feel honoured you want to marry me.

Me: Well, I am not teasing. There will be no marriage between us.

I had this conversation with a girl I was seriously thinking of getting married to. WE were good friends, but not quite madly in love. Did I make the wrong decision? What would you do if you were me, and had this conversation with the girl you intended getting married to?

Her: Honey, I have been thinking, and this thing has been bogging me quite a lot. You are handsome, attractive and quite successful in life. I know I am not that beautiful, and I can never say it is my meagre finances that you are after. And you keep on saying we will learn to love eah other, so it is not like you are madly in love with me. So seriously, why do you want to marry me?

Me: Dont be modest honey, I find you beautiful and attractive, and we are good friends. For me that is a good starting point.

Her: Stop it George. I know how I look like, I am neither beautiful nor attractive. Will you be serious for at least a moment and tell me the real reason you want to marry me?

Me: Okay. If you insist. You actually just said it - I want to marry you because you are neither beautiful nor attractive. That way I will not have to worry about other men running after you when we are married. I want to live long.

Her: Whaat!!! Really, you think other men do not want me because I am neither beautiful nor attractive. I should have known better. You men are all alike. You want to run after beautiful and attractive girls confident that your wife is safe from the hands of other men? I will have to show you a thing or two then. You just have no idea what men will do to sleep with me at just the click of my little finger

Me: You know what Sofia, I just changed my mind. We are not going to get married. So if you want to show a thing or two, click your little finger, do it for someone else, not me.

Her: Oooh George, I was just teasing you. I feel honoured you want to marry me.

Me: Well, I am not teasing. There will be no marriage between us.
well said sir,she will never teas again

I had this conversation with a girl I was seriously thinking of getting married to.

1) You really should try to understand the meaning of the word "seriously"
2) If this sh*t is what you call a product of synthesis you should quit calling yourself a Synthesizer

1) You really should try to understand the meaning of the word "seriously"
2) If this sh*t is what you call a product of synthesis you should quit calling yourself a Synthesizer

Hey listen pinhead PetCash, I synthesize intellectual issues, not my own personal life. Go get a hobby to ease your constipation. It might help you to focus on pertinent issues when giving comments.

Hey listen pinhead PetCash, I synthesize intellectual issues, not my own personal life. Go get a hobby to ease your constipation. It might help you to focus on pertinent issues when giving comments.
ouch!!!!!! that kinda hurts...................

Gosh!!!!!!.....some one help him plz

I think you hurt her pride uliposema she's neither ugly nor beautiful .damn man why r you so shadyyy?? Man that shade was real.alivokwambia yyy ni average ungemwambia no honey ur soo beautiful .ss ww umemwambia unamuoa bcz asikimbizwe na midume mingine? Lol ndomana kakwambia akuoneshe jinsi midume inavo mpapatikia.
PS: why do you want to marry a girl that you don't love? Utajuta labda date her mpk mtakapo pendana