Hii imekaaaje

Mtazamaji

JF-Expert Member
Feb 29, 2008
Hi Ndugu mebers wote How can u rate this page.? Sikika Fikika, Tafuta ,Wajibisha .Am not a professiona web developer am trying to learn new and advanced skills. in WWW. Welcomm for criticism .

After kunirate nimabie kwa nini umeipa rate hizo ili niendelee

Objective ilikuwa ni kufanya pracatise ya Kutengeneza columns kwenye webpage kwa kutumia CSS na kuingiza backgrund image kwa kutumi CSS

Nimegungua CSS is so pewer fulll na muhimu zaidi kuijua kuliko hata than HTML. Am i right.?

Sasa kwa wale wataalam naomba wanielewesehe je katika kutengeza web

• Utaftofautishaje katika kutengeza ya web ya shule na web ya Hospitali
  • Ni vitu gani vya kuzingatia ukitengenza web ya ya ofisi ya serikali tofauti na web kama ya Biashara binafsi au shirika
  • Web ya NGO na na web ya Benk zinatakiwa kutofautina vipi kaika interface yake.
NB:
hizo link hazifanyi kazi sababu haikuwa lengo langu. Hapa nilikuwa najifunza CSS na uwezo ulionao kwenye graphics.

Nimegungua CSS is so pewer fulll na muhimu zaidi kuijua kuliko hata than HTML. Am i right.?
Nitarudi kwa ajili ya rating (nimetingwa kidogo) lakini nilitaka kusahihisha hapa kidogo:
HTML - Markup (defines layout ie Markup)
CSS - Stylesheet (Look n feel [Not ideal word])

Comments zangu in no particular order.
1). Presentation, whether ni ya shule au kampuni kubwa, the site should relay the aspirations of the business.
2). Layouts. Ease of use, logical flow and a well defined site map should be enforced throughout the design.
3). Security. Especially for the enterprise class sites. This is a must, security on data help be it customer data or business data. Intellectaual Property Protection (IPP) for features that have been implemented on your site that are non standard and whose rights are owned by outside business should be enforced.
4). NGO/Schools and some businesses can do with static sites but most business sites, now operate as web applications that run various processes based on user input and have data that gets streamed to the user in realtime, with technologies like AJAX, push technologies keeping the page live, customizable by the end user and performing tasks for said user.
For such, see functions like online transaction processing (Shopping carts), online banking etc.
As a result businsess class sites may require certain backoffice functionality to be easily integrated into the site na hapa could force the development team to adopt certain tools that would facilitate such functions to be easily integrated.
5). Currency of information. All data on site should be present, relevant and concise. Addresses, tel numbers, contact name(s) etc.
6). PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T HAVE DEAD LINKS!!!!

Visit some business sites (frontend) from well known company's and see the look n' feel, continuity of flow, ease of use.

www.ibm.com
Symantec - AntiVirus, Anti-Spyware, Endpoint Security, Backup, Storage Solutions
Microsoft Corporation
ICEfaces - Open Source Ajax, J2EE Ajax, JSF Java Framework
EnterpriseDB | The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Use Appcelerator Titanium to build mobile apps for iPhone & Android and desktop apps for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux from Web technologies

Rating of your learning site (2/5)
1). Go with tableless designs always. Tabular models are very limiting and based on web development trends, they have had their day.
2). Clarity/Readability. Even without thinking about those of impared of site, you need to choose fonts, colors that are easy on the eye.
3). Currency. The site needs a dose of imagery/theme to liven it up. Lookup AJAX.

Comments zangu in no particular order.
1). Presentation, whether ni ya shule au kampuni kubwa, the site should relay the aspirations of the business.
2). Layouts. Ease of use, logical flow and a well defined site map should be enforced throughout the design.
3). Security.
Rating of your learning site (2/5)
1). Go with tableless designs always. Tabular models are very limiting and based on web development trends, they have had their day.
2). Clarity/Readability. Even without thinking about those of impared of site, you need to choose fonts, colors that are easy on the eye.
3). Currency. The site needs a dose of imagery/theme to liven it up. Lookup AJAX.

Aksante sana mkuu lakini sijakuelewa unaposema tablelesss design . anway hii site haina table ila ina colums may be nilikosea kusema table. na nimesoma ni best practis kugawa page kwenye column mbili au tatu . User anaweza kuona kama nimeweka table lakini hapana. Na haka ka site Nimechukua CSS na style za web page hii Three Columns - Flanking Menus.

Nimesoma nimeona kuna tofoti ya webdveloper na web designer. Nadhani hapa tanzania we consider it one profession. Ndio maana niluliza swali lile la tofauti ya site .
Nadhni kwa web developer anaweza asifikirie sana how the web will appeal to viewers. yeye zaidi ni web iwe na security, na ifanye fuctions zake.iload faster, etc. Sasa web desinger anaweza kuongeza ladha fulani fulani looks and style zinazoendana na theme.

A web developer is a person who develops websites from the ground up. They know the languages (given that HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language we will classify it a language) they are using (including, but not limited to HTML, Javascript), as well as the style sheets. They may use fancy syntax highlighters, but they don't require them to successfully create a site.

Web designer – A web designer is a person who uses graphics programs such as Photoshop, Gimp, Fireworks and the like to create website skins (layouts) and then use another program (such as Dreamweaver or Visual Web Developer) to make their design come to life for the web. They almost solely rely on the design views the program they use provides. source Web Designer Vs. Web Developer - Web Development | Dream.In.Code

Changamoto na maswali yanaendelea . ?

Can a good web delevoper be a good web desingner and can a good web designer be a good web developer.

Hi Ndugu mebers wote How can u rate this page.? Sikika Fikika, Tafuta ,Wajibisha .Am not a professiona web developer am trying to learn new and advanced skills. in WWW. Welcomm for criticism .

After kunirate nimabie kwa nini umeipa rate hizo ili niendelee

Objective ilikuwa ni kufanya pracatise ya Kutengeneza columns kwenye webpage kwa kutumia CSS na kuingiza backgrund image kwa kutumi CSS

Sasa kwa wale wataalam naomba wanielewesehe je katika kutengeza web

• Utaftofautishaje katika kutengeza ya web ya shule na web ya Hospitali
  • Ni vitu gani vya kuzingatia ukitengenza web ya ya ofisi ya serikali tofauti na web kama ya Biashara binafsi au shirika
  • Web ya NGO na na web ya Benk zinatakiwa kutofautina vipi kaika interface yake.

NB:
hizo link hazifanyi kazi sababu haikuwa lengo langu. Hapa nilikuwa najifunza CSS na uwezo ulionao kwenye graphics.

Swali moja, unataka kua web designer au developer? Unajua kudesign inahitaji a bit of an Artistry, creativity and some imaginations!

Kwa mfano Mimi I am just a developer, i know CSS lakini sasa web design takes more than just CSS!

Kukurate kama ulikuwa unasoma CSS, I give you 4/5! hiyo moja iliobaki iwe ni motisha to perfection!

Kukurate kama ulikuwa unasoma CSS, I give you 4/5! hiyo moja iliobaki iwe ni motisha to perfection!

Yes nilikuwa nasoma CSS. si unakumbuka hata siku za nyuma niliulza swali juu ya kuwe ka vi slide kenye web . I think nta gain sasa kwenye current project tunayofanya. Nilizoea vituvidogo vidogo vya IT administration tu. Haya mambo mengine nina theory tu.

Hiyo moja uliyobaki nayo nitakudai mradi wetu wa contact directory ukiisha teh teh teh teh

Swali moja, unataka kua web designer au developer? Unajua kudesign inahitaji a bit of an Artistry, creativity and some imaginations!

Kwa mfano Mimi I am just a developer, i know CSS lakini sasa web design takes more than just CSS!

No sitaki kuwa any of those ila napenda kujua. But baada ya kusoma soma naona kumbe kuna fani nyingi ndani ya IT zaidi ya zile zinazojulikana. Mfano mm am more a technician or an IT administrator.

To me i think RedsilverDod u re a good developer not just a developer.

Yes nilikuwa nasoma CSS. si unakumbuka hata siku za nyuma niliulza swali juu ya kuwe ka vi slide kenye web . I think nta gain sasa kwenye current project tunayofanya. Nilizoea vituvidogo vidogo vya IT administration tu. Haya mambo mengine nina theory tu.

Hiyo moja uliyobaki nayo nitakudai mradi wetu wa contact directory ukiisha teh teh teh teh

No sitaki kuwa any of those ila napenda kujua. But baada ya kusoma soma naona kumbe kuna fani nyingi ndani ya IT zaidi ya zile zinazojulikana. Mfano mm am more a technician or an IT administrator.

To me i think RedsilverDod u re a good developer not just a developer.

Kama utafanya web applications more seriously, it worth it! Technology keeps on changing and may be good [start] for the future!

Developer na designer ni tofauti sana, a designer could be a developer but don't think the reverse is true. In many scenarios utakuta mtu ni kipanga on the development side (architecture mfano, anaweza kukuhesabia mifuko ya cement kwenye nguzo, nondo, lakini usimtegemee akupe mchoro creative.... yeye atakuwa practical) but they would not fare well in being artistic as RedSilverDog explained.

Katika fani hii ya web development sana sana kibiashara utakuta it operates as a one man shop, hence anahitajika kuwa na hizi functions pamoja. hapo nadhani ndipo kunakuwa na shida, mfano, ukiwa developer, unaetumia templates say JOOMLA, WORDPRESS etc, from template developers who tend to be more on the design side, by the time you finish your site, either, utaacha picha/layout/links za original template almost in fear of ruining the look and feel. Ukiwa designer, utakuwa na utundu wa kujua wapi utapata web imagery assets, picha, buttons etc na kuweza kuiboresha zaidi hiyo side, ingawaje, kama kutakuwa na hitaji ya new features au ku'add functionality from already developed modules and template extensions, a developer will do a good job while the designer may find this torturous.

The middle ground.
Learn the basics, HTLM, XHTML, XML, CSS, Databases and take a leap forward, don't develop from scratch, infact, many clients will wonder what you are drinking or smoking for that matter kwani a web site/application from scratch is not a small feat, start using the frameworks and web development tools, most will have covered the nuts and bolts of web development in terms of security, access control features, linking with data sources and feeds na hata kuwa na templates ambazo you can build new sites on. Most of what lies under the hood would still be accessible to you, the CSS, HTML/XHTML na kama you need to alter these, then you are welcome. Good frameworks and application suites will even do sanity checks of the syntax for you in order that your write will say be accessible from all versions of web browsers.... Now try doing that on your own!!!

Back
Top Bottom