Help unlocking vodafone zte modem k-3570 z completely

Dazyd2f

Mar 25, 2011
Guys i nid ur help to unlock my mentioned above modem..... naomba step by step procedures za kufuata as well as links za kupata hizo softwares za kuiunlock ili niweze kuitoa locked dashboard ya vodafone na kuweka unlocked dashboard...... i nid ur help guys..... msaada kwenye tuta jamani....:smow:

1. FATISHA MAELEKEZO HAYA HAYA ILA SEHEMU YA FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD YA K3570....NI SAMETHING BROOOOOOOOO
  1. First get Huawei E173 Firmware Download.
  2. Download Universal Master Code.exe. Enter your 15 Digit IMEI number as shown in the below screen and generate your Unlock Code and Flash Code.
    Example: From IMEI number (353474024585481), I have generated unlock code (60684032) and flash code (58346543).
    Universal Master Code Generator Will give you Unlock code and Flash Code
  3. Plug-in your data card with your laptop or desktop (No need to remove sim card from the modem).
  4. Once your data card is detected in your just double click on E173Update_11.126.85.00.114_B427.exe file and it will find the data card and start processing.
    Searching for Huawei Device
  5. After above screen it will ask you for the unlock code, at this time you need to give FLASH CODE as your password or unlock code and then your data card software upgrade will be done successfully.
  6. Now Download and install Huawei Mobile Partner Software, it will work on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 as well.
  7. Now Open the Huawei Mobile Partner from the desktop, and if asked use your unlock code you have generated in the step 2.
  8. Create new profile for you network provider (Using APN and User name and password), try to connect to the internet now.
Hope you will be able to unlock your Huawei E173 Unlock 3G USB Modem.

1. FATISHA MAELEKEZO HAYA HAYA ILA SEHEMU YA FIRMWARE DOWNLOAD YA K3570....NI SAMETHING BROOOOOOOOO

1. First get Huawei E173 Firmware Download.
  2. Download Universal Master Code.exe. Enter your 15 Digit IMEI number as shown in the below screen and generate your Unlock Code and Flash Code.
    Example: From IMEI number (353474024585481), I have generated unlock code (60684032) and flash code (58346543).
    Universal Master Code Generator Will give you Unlock code and Flash Code
  3. Plug-in your data card with your laptop or desktop (No need to remove sim card from the modem).
  4. Once your data card is detected in your just double click on E173Update_11.126.85.00.114_B427.exe file and it will find the data card and start processing.
    Searching for Huawei Device
  5. After above screen it will ask you for the unlock code, at this time you need to give FLASH CODE as your password or unlock code and then your data card software upgrade will be done successfully.
  6. Now Download and install Huawei Mobile Partner Software, it will work on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 as well.
  7. Now Open the Huawei Mobile Partner from the desktop, and if asked use your unlock code you have generated in the step 2.
  8. Create new profile for you network provider (Using APN and User name and password), try to connect to the internet now.
Hope you will be able to unlock your Huawei E173 Unlock 3G USB Modem.

i dont think if this is going to work,huawei and ZTE modem are completely different

Hiyo Mzee haita kusaidii kitu, hiyo approach inafaa kwenye modem ya Tigo na Zain lakini kwa modem za voda K 3565-Z na K 3570-Z bado ni tatizo.

Guys i nid ur help to unlock my mentioned above modem..... naomba step by step procedures za kufuata as well as links za kupata hizo softwares za kuiunlock ili niweze kuitoa locked dashboard ya vodafone na kuweka unlocked dashboard...... i nid ur help guys..... msaada kwenye tuta jamani....:smow:

umejaribu ku-unlock ukafanikiwa?

Tuma mail hiyo; nataka nikurushie hiyo unlocker na maelekezo! Au umeshapata solution?

DC unlocker ndo jibu lako,nenda dc-unlocker, download software af then ukishainstall,weka laini tofauti na ya huo mtandao wako eg. kama ni voda basi wewe weka Tigo. then kuna sehem una scan,in 5sec utakua umeunlock

Back
Top Bottom