Great leaders in Tanzania. Why have only Christians died?

BENEDICT BONIFACE

JF-Expert Member
Aug 31, 2013
The way of the cross is difficult and sweet for a believer, to live is Christ and to die is Christ, meaning in Christianity, there is no difference between living and dying.

However, you will agree with me that the best leaders emerged from Christians because the cross leads to self-sacrifice without holding back. There are many Christian leaders who dedicate themselves in this way and are not widely known. Visit Bagamoyo and ask anyone, whether they are a Muslim or a Christian, about a priest named Bayo, and you will be amazed by the work he does.

Don't think that a Christian is afraid of death, and a Christian does not oppress others by killing them. Nyerere, Mkapa, and Magufuli are great leaders of this country; each of them fought for the nation, and they have peacefully rested.

1698300550675.jpg

There is always time and space for everything, it's you to decide if ur out of mafia cartels then be ready to go anytime. Ignorance and foolishness are the best for politicians life longevity. Join and keep secrets for life.

The way of the cross is difficult and sweet for a believer, to live is Christ and to die is Christ, meaning in Christianity, there is no difference between living and dying.

However, you will agree with me that the best leaders emerged from Christians because the cross leads to self-sacrifice without holding back. There are many Christian leaders who dedicate themselves in this way and are not widely known. Visit Bagamoyo and ask anyone, whether they are a Muslim or a Christian, about a priest named Bayo, and you will be amazed by the work he does.

Don't think that a Christian is afraid of death, and a Christian does not oppress others by killing them. Nyerere, Mkapa, and Magufuli are great leaders of this country; each of them fought for the nation, and they have peacefully rested.

View attachment 2793249
Are you sure, those still alive will not die? Ahahahahaha!!!

View attachment 2793249
You are stupid as fukc....

You are stupid as fukc....
Your colleague has expressed his thoughts and constructed an argument for discussion. He deserves respect, not insults, as each of us has a constitutional right to voice our opinions. If you disagree with his viewpoint, it is more appropriate to counter with a reasoned argument rather than resorting to insults. This manner of communication does not foster growth or progress. Please, let’s maintain a mature and respectful discourse.

Did they die a natural death!?did they!?

death is a secret not to be found easily by laymen!!

so you think those mentioned were good christians as you narrate here!?

they gave back their life to pay for their destiny!!Before they receive they took oath to the giver,have to pay for it!!

Your colleague has expressed his thoughts and constructed an argument for discussion. He deserves respect, not insults, as each of us has a constitutional right to voice our opinions. If you disagree with his viewpoint, it is more appropriate to counter with a reasoned argument rather than resorting to insults. This manner of communication does not foster growth or progress. Please, let’s maintain a mature and respectful discourse.
This is never a thought nor an arguments
It's pure religionism....and I will attack this kind of idiocy in a brutal way as I see fit
And I bet my money, that the poster of this thread is 100% christian with low IQ....

View attachment 2793249
Inawezekana wengi tungejua kilichoandikwa kwa Kiswahili, michango ingekuwa mingi. Na inawezekana wengi wamesoma na kuelewa, wanashindwa kuchangia kwa lugha iliyoleta mada, kwani hapa JF kuna wataalamu wa "KUREKEBISHA LUGHA" na "KUKOSOA UANDIKAJI" kibao. Utasahihishwa na kukosolewa mpaka alama ya 'koma'!
Basi ni mwendo wa kusoma, na kupita kimya, ingawa nishaiona mada ya namna hii iliyoandikwa kwa Kiswahili, na wachangiaji kibao, walitoa povu!

The Data is not Wide enough...; Let's talk again when there have been a thousand leaders; I guarantee you the data will then be closer to 50/50..., though statistically if you were to compare men and women..., women do live longer than men.... (Statistically Speaking which can even be explained Scientifically)

I really don’t like dividing things up that way. One of the best president we ever had were muslim and one of the worst we ever had were christian.

People are people and you’ll get a better idea of who they were and what they stood for by learning about them as individuals and what happened during their presidency not by seeing what religion they were affiliated with.