Graphics & Creativity

SnEafer

Apr 1, 2009
attachment.php

Hello ladies & gents....
What do you guys do for fun? do you have any creative idea you need to express?
Well this is the right place... for all those graphics guys out there, post any stupid idea that comes in your mind, I'll be posting cool/funny/best graphics here, they may talk about jamii forums or some other stuff so you are also welcome, if you have talent and idea just creat what you want then post it...

*** A picture can say 1000 words ***
Havefun...

Attachments

• creative.jpg
    creative.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 268
Mkuu nauliza je ni sifa gani ili mtu aweze kujifunza graphic ,mimi sijui chochote kuhusu graphic je unaweza kunipa ABC ya graphic,na je ni lazima niende chuo kujifunza au naweza kujifunza kwa kujisomea mwenyewe kupitia vitabu/mtandao.
Naomba ushauri wako,ningependa kujifunza graphics

Graphics is one of the easiest things to learn, the hard part comes when you are to make something that noone ever sees before...

Its ok to study the basics of graphics online or if you've got time in your hands you could use the easy way of just going to school. If you haven't got the time then online tutorials ar the books u'll only need.
first thing you must know is what programm are you planning to use? their are many programms out there with different tools but they can all be used to provide the same results...
**** now take your pic and lets work together on the attached picture ***
I have attached a picture below if you can make somethin out of it then anyone is welcome to post...

attachment.php

Attachments

• creative-234.jpg
    creative-234.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 181
the quick final result of my end is...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• creative-2345.jpg
    creative-2345.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Graphics is one of the easiest things to learn, the hard part comes when you are to make something that noone ever sees before...

Its ok to study the basics of graphics online or if you've got time in your hands you could use the easy way of just going to school. If you haven't got the time then online tutorials ar the books u'll only need.
first thing you must know is what programm are you planning to use? their are many programms out there with different tools but they can all be used to provide the same results...
**** now take your pic and lets work together on the attached picture ***
I have attached a picture below if you can make somethin out of it then anyone is welcome to post...

attachment.php

Tutupie vitabu vya basics za graphics tusomesome kidogo!Nimependa huo ujuzi!

Hi,
Graphics is a hobby to me, and i'm never a good teacher so i could ask you to search some tutorials online and i bet you would know alot than the basic that you are asking for.
I sometimes take ***deals*** and a guy would give me a a photograph of a model with a good resolution but the model was not on makeup, so thats your time to give her some makeups, good background, good cloth colour and sometimes even reducing some unwanted things like fatnes of her feet and other stuff. *** remember not physically, everythin is done on her picture ***

Anyway i haven't posted any new pics for sometime, so below is a simple goodlooking style of jamiiforums :D
*** ok its bit too big ***

attachment.php

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 149
Yeah and if you like, you could post pictures and let anyone work on it and post back the result of a picture. :D *** that would be fun ***

cheers

what is that dragon doing behind everything you do?... one of your lucky charms?!!!

hehe steve, its not anyluck thing, i had nothin to put so i just putted the dragon.

I see you're now trying to mess up with Fikirini.... GT and KadaMpinzani will be on ya case....lol

*** if i artistically happen to make somethin similar to someone, my apologies ***
:D