Germany: Why all this poverty in Tanzania?

Yes, I'm grade 4 drop out, but have the ability to argue with anybody based on facts.
You are among those who blame the government for each and everything. You expect too much from the government.
I'm pretty certain that you have plenty of arable land in your village, but you are languishing in poverty in Dar. Be creative and use your brain. If you need capital to fund a start up or set up a shop then that's not the responsibility of the govt.. Go see a loan officer at any of those local banks with a viable business plan and be able to give a thorough presentation.
Take a deep breath and remember to drink Kool Aid.

You have the ability to argue based on what facts or argument? I am not blaming the government on everything but one has to blame certain areas if they show a massive weakness. You say go and seek loans (you are so stupid) recently there was an opinion poll that shows only 10% of the Tanzania population have an access to banking facility now let me ask you who is going to get loan? A very shallow analysis. Likewise most banks are not lending to most individuals arguing that they are very risky individuals hence they end up lending to corporate clients. Therefore can you give me an example of agricultural loans that a normal mkulima can access?

Acha kuzungumza pumba

For that case, the small business owners can unite and form some kind of a union or association and elect a chairperson whose task would be to lobby in the department of Trade/Finance/Treasury. I'm sure the Finance, Treasury or Trade Secretary can work with him on behalf of the entire small business owners community.
Our congressmen can also be of a help for the Tanzanian small business owners i.e. lobbying for soft loans for these small business owners.
Small business owners must see their respective congressmen in their districts or while in congressional sessions in Dodoma, and work with them.

Shallow analysis so you are saying small business owners should unite to form a unity of business groups to seek loans from the Treasury department. Do you even know the definition of the small business. Further if you are saying small business owners is it a unification of business in the same industry? same intellectual understanding (as some small business operating from either from their houses or small group of business individuals). What about the burecraucy of the system whereby everywhere you go you need to give kitu kidogo? I think you are dreaming

Kama alivyosema Mwalimu, ili tuendelee tunahitaji:

(1)Ardhi
(2)Watu
(3)Siasa safi
(4)Uongozi bora.

Hakuna shaka kabisa kwamba kilichokosekana Tanzania ni siasa safi na uongozi bora. But that is about to end. Slaa anachukua nchi na matokeo yake yataonekana mapema tu.

Mzee Kawawa aliwahi kusema: "Watanzania utajiri mnao lakini mmeukalia". Naona siku za karibuni tumeacha kuukalia lakini tukaruhusu wageni kuubaka. CCM imekuwa inasimamia huo ubakaji kwa malipo ya sarafu 30. But take courage fellow countrymen! A new dawn is coming soon!

Tutaenda kote huko huko kutafuta mchawi, mfumo wa sasa ndiyo hasa chanzo cha umasikini believe it or not, without changes usitegemee chochote hata kama ni miaka 100 ijayo.

Bila kuwa na mtu wa Kusimamia haya tusahau kitu kinachoitwa maendeleo ya taifa letu.

Katiba mpya ili kurekebisha mfumo uliopo ulioshindwa kuleta maendeleo nchini.
Weka misingi ya utawala bora wa sheria.
Rudisha uzalendo, jenga kujiamini kwa wananchi wako
Boresha Elimu, Afya na Makazi ya watu
Punguza matumizi ya Serikali yasiyo ya lazima magari ya kifahari, safari zisizo za muhimu, vikao visivyo vya lazima vya watendaji wa serikali.
Simamila raslimali za taifa kwa usahihi na haki - Mikataba yote ambayo serikali imeingia na wabia ipitiwe upya.
Weka mikakati ya kupanua wigo wa kukusanya kodi
Weka mikakati ya ujenzi wa miundombinu kuungalisha mikoa yote - Tilia mkazo Reli
Punguza ukubwa wa serikali
Fufua Mashirika yaliyokufa kama ATC, TRL na mengineyo ingia mikataba na wawekezaji makini
Zipe Halmashauri nguzu za kiutendaji sababu zipo karibu na wananchi

Nakwambia after 5 years utaona mabadiliko. Lakini ndugu yangu chagua CCM na JK kama una maslahi yako binafsi lakini kumbuka hiyo utakuwa umetenda dhambi kubwa ambayo itakuhukumu hapa hapa duniani - ni sawa na kuisaliti nchi yako kwa vipande vichache vya sarafu.

Back
Top Bottom