Gen. Ulimwengu: As the race to succeed Kikwete hots up, Lowassa is the man to watch

I think Lukuvi is right candidate.he can put znz under control and those islands would not be a nuisance including its islamic influence

Tanzania is having a system problem...The whole government as a system is corrupt.....Within the government there is good people and good leaders,they can not perform due to system hindrances in place.

The only solution is to take aside the current system by the ruling party CCM.

If an angel is given this government under CCM obviously,he will prove failure

Tanzania is having a system problem...The whole government as a system is corrupt.....Within the government there is good people and good leaders, they cannot perform due to system hindrances in place.

If an angel is given this government under CCM obviously, he will prove failure

1.Mr Membe was of the opinion that the party names its candidate much earlier than it has done previously so as to save it from splintering. He also cautioned against those intending to be elected by "buying leadership," alluding to the long known fact that a lot of money is changing hands to influence party decisions at nomination time.

2. Within CCM, electoral corruption and vote buying has been publicly decried but openly practised. Indeed, it has been a point of contention since a few years ago, when it was given the euphemistic label of
takrima (hospitality) and enshrined in law. After a public outcry, the law was amended but the practice kept escalating.

3. In the strange world of African politics, which is also Tanzanian, issues are not the issue; it is personalities. People gravitate around a personality, express loyalty and hope for reward after victory. Ideology and political principle are all alien.

The current party leadership is seen as impotent to stop the practice since most of those in positions of power came in through the same route.
Basing on Membe Suggestions, I think it's the right time for CCM Party to have a good succession plan so as to minimize the conflict and division within the party and eliminate the influence of takrima in party elections.
As you can read most of the comments are just supporting EL without considering him be elected from the corrupt system by corrupting the same system, how will he clean the system that has brought him up? I do believe that it is very easy to fight corruption if you are not part and parcel of it, Just like JKN, The failure of JK to clean the corrupt system is because he was and still is part and parcel of it.

Lowassa's machinery is in place.
CCM members has shown their support to this man, whether he is the right man for job of not, it is question few can answer with certainty...

It's not a sin for some one to campain for presidential post next october.Mr.Lowasa has a right to contest for it,his time has come now.Again, it's not a fault for a richman to be the president,let us stop jealousy to Mr.lowasa we Tanzanians.For example,Uhuru Kenyatta is rich in Kenya,you can't compare with Lowasa,also he had a big case in the Hague(ICC) which is not yet completed about inhumanity done in 2007 during post election violence ,still Kenyans elected him.Now, what is wrong has Lowasa done in TZ.I declare my interest that"Mr.Lowasa is my president next five years".
Kuwa na Walimu like you is the reason we get retarded graduates. You want to elect a thief coz kenya elected a corrupted retired president's son with allegations of corruption himself for president? As corrupted as he may be, Kenyatta is better than ccm heads all put together and that includes your lowassa, for where tanzania has failed kenya has prevailed, even more under Kenyatta. Their economy is much stronger, more industries created, and just that is enough to give the man credit. Lowassa is here on business, if you asked me "why"? I would tell you, "because he is clearly investing in this race and investments are meant to pan out and he intends the same for his investment! ". Most of us tanzanians are poor financially, but I am proud of the fact that not most of us are as poor as you mentally which is why we know a wrong leader when we see him, you are pitiful Sir, you deserve to be on the other side of the class with the students not before them because you lack the logic of an educated man and the heart of a patriot. call yourself KILAZA WENU if at the end od this article you still think lowassa should be elected on grounds that a corrupted Kenyatta was elected.

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
Lowassa is not a thief as u and others vomit,guys why don't u ask the authorities PCB,police,etc rather keeping on criticizing edward for what he did not do.i wonder,

Anyway i cant stop u saying,writing what u feel,even if it is a lie,get prepared,edward is the ne t president of tanzania.

In the Summary Generali is talking about observers and their belief that the Mtandao will win. In the main topic I do not see where you can, with vivid evidence that he was praising the mtandao and that he is part of the mtandao. It is only LITERATURE IN ENGLISH. Can you please send us the other post so that we see where he has shown that he is part of the mtandao.

Kuwa na Walimu like you is the reason we get retarded graduates. You want to elect a thief coz kenya elected a corrupted retired president's son with allegations of corruption himself for president? As corrupted as he may be, Kenyatta is better than ccm heads all put together and that includes your lowassa, for where tanzania has failed kenya has prevailed, even more under Kenyatta. Their economy is much stronger, more industries created, and just that is enough to give the man credit. Lowassa is here on business, if you asked me "why"? I would tell you, "because he is clearly investing in this race and investments are meant to pan out and he intends the same for his investment! ". Most of us tanzanians are poor financially, but I am proud of the fact that not most of us are as poor as you mentally which is why we know a wrong leader when we see him, you are pitiful Sir, you deserve to be on the other side of the class with the students not before them because you lack the logic of an educated man and the heart of a patriot. call yourself KILAZA WENU if at the end od this article you still think lowassa should be elected on grounds that a corrupted Kenyatta was elected.

Mkuu am appalled!, thought I was the only one who think this's awkward. First of all for the whole idea of giving Lowassa the COUNTRY, after all that we've been through with him. And now, to learn there are people out there who tried to (compare and contrast) him with Kenyatta simply because they're both rich?!, what about his work experience, or his ability to dig our country out of inexplicable poverty?
The whole idea of handing him the country in day light!, brings chills (yet he drew massive crowds to his campaign events) makes you think are we that quick to forgive and forget?!, or is it we just don't care anymore, like....liwalo na liwe!

Tanzania is having a system problem...The whole government as a system is corrupt.....Within the government there is good people and good leaders,they can not perform due to system hindrances in place.

If an angel is given this government under CCM obviously,he will prove failure

I really like your solution of getting aside the corrupted system and perform well in tz leadership. Even that angel will assure first of all the system within collapse, then come up with new and safe system!

I hope Angels are at work.

Back
Top Bottom