Gadaffi alistahili kusokomezwa kijiti cha makalio kweli?

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
Gaddafi Sexually being abused by The Rebels - YouTube

PAMOJA NA UASI NA UBAYA WA GADAFI JE NDUGU ZANGUNI WASILAMU ALISTAHILI KUINGIZWA KJITI MAKALION KWELI??
NAKAMA NDIO JE AMUONI KUINGIZAA UUME NI KAZI RAISI SANA KAMA KIJITI KINAINGIZWA KIRAHISI HIVYO
EMBU TUNGUZANGUNI TUWE NA HURUMA YA MWENYEIZ MUNGU KUMZALILISHA MTU HIVI SI UUNGWANA KABISA
KAMA UNAMUINGIZA MWANAUME MWENZIO MKEO TUNA UHAKIKA GANI ANA UWEZO WA KUPONA KUIINGIZWA UUME SEHEMU YA MAKALIO

TUBADILIKE JAMANI EMBU NJOONI MTUDAIDIAJE SABABU ZA KUMUINGIZ AKIJITI MZEE WETU MAKALIONI NA SI KWENYE MASIKIO

Binafsi nasikitishwa sna na kile walichokifanya waasi wa Libya...ule udhalilishaji wa hali ya juu sn, maskini Gaddafi. Hakuna kiongozi mwinge wa Afrika ambae anaweza kusimama km alivyokuwa huyu jamaa na kuyasema mataifa ya magharibi. Wamemdhalilisha sn na kumuua kinyama mno. Nasikia jamaa waliweka mwili wake katika bucha moja huko Misrata ili watu wakauone mwili wake daah.

Gaddafi Sexually being abused by The Rebels - YouTube

PAMOJA NA UASI NA UBAYA WA GADAFI JE NDUGU ZANGUNI WASILAMU ALISTAHILI KUINGIZWA KJITI MAKALION KWELI??
NAKAMA NDIO JE AMUONI KUINGIZAA UUME NI KAZI RAISI SANA KAMA KIJITI KINAINGIZWA KIRAHISI HIVYO
EMBU TUNGUZANGUNI TUWE NA HURUMA YA MWENYEIZ MUNGU KUMZALILISHA MTU HIVI SI UUNGWANA KABISA
KAMA UNAMUINGIZA MWANAUME MWENZIO MKEO TUNA UHAKIKA GANI ANA UWEZO WA KUPONA KUIINGIZWA UUME SEHEMU YA MAKALIO

TUBADILIKE JAMANI EMBU NJOONI MTUDAIDIAJE SABABU ZA KUMUINGIZ AKIJITI MZEE WETU MAKALIONI NA SI KWENYE MASIKIO

Naomba tafadhali Piddy usidefine hilo tukio in the name of Islam....

Juu ya Colonel Gadaffi.... "Words can not suffice" I am heart broken....

sitaki hata kulikumbuka hilo tukio,niliangalia ktk you tube sikuamini hawa ni binadamu au wanyama.wakumbuke tendo la kulawiti ni dhambi mbaya ambayo mtu hatakiwi kuishabikia.mtu mzima vile km baba yako unamtia kijiti?na walaaniwe waliofanya vile

Alichofanyiwa Gaddafi japo ni kinyume cha haki za binadamu, mkumbuke naye alikuwa akiwafanyia ndugu zao hivyo. Pia muelewe kitu kimoja, waarabu kwa kulipiza visasi duniani hakuna.

Hata dini yao inawahimiza wafanye hivyo jicho kwa jicho na sikio kwa sikio. Hivyo hapa ni ngoma droo. Ukiishi kwa upanga unakufa kwa upanga. Hata hawa wezi wetu na familia zao ikipatikana nafasi wasishangae wakabakwa hasa kutokana na wanavyobaka nchi yetu na raslimali zake. Kimsingi Gaddafi alivuna alichopanda.

Kwa watu wanaojua walibya walivyosota chini ya Gaddafi wala hamuonei huruma. Ingawa Libya inasifika kuwa nchi yenye mambo mengi mazuri kwa maskini wa kusini mwake, haikuwa na uhuru wala utawala wa wengi. Gaddafi alitawala kutumia familia yake, kabila lake na baadhi ya mamluki toka nchi za kiafrika.

Actually I am very happy he is gone. Are you not happy to see at least now Libyans are not dying because one freak individual? Two journalist friends of mine are dead just because of him. Young guys with all the life in front of them. His people, killed them. It is sad when I see TZs saying things without knowing what this guy did. He did a lot of evil.

Jew… Now I understand your anger… a direct victim…. Sad. I am genuinely sorry about your friends and all those unnecessary lives lost and those who have lost not only their direction in life but their loved ones too…

This may surprise you... But i am more engrossed in knowing why you would think that thrusting in a stick in his behinds was Ok.. It pains me of Gadaffi's down fall not because he was a good or great man NO! I am more dissapointed of the forces behind, the ones who really started the whole Libya shabang, the facade of it all... the fact that inspite of all this African mounting Unrest nations the one which was atleast a bit peaciful is at loggerheads in within, a clash which will change Libya and its people forever; whereas the leeway for the worse is of high probability.....

Jew… Now I understand your anger… a direct victim…. Sad. I am genuinely sorry about your friends and all those unnecessary lives lost and those who have lost not only their direction in life but their loved ones too…

This may surprise you... But i am more engrossed in knowing why would you think that thrusting in a stick in his behinds was Ok.. It pains me of Gadaffi's down fall not because he was a good or great man NO! I am more dissapointed of the forces behind, the ones who really started the whole Libya shabang, the facade of it all... the fact that inspite of all this African mounting Unrest nations the one which was atleast a bit peaciful is at loggerheads in within, a clash which will change Libya and its people forever; whereas the leeway for the worse is of high probability.....

Something is always better than nothing. At least he felt some pains. You know what his wife did to that poor Ethiopian girl. I mean how long will the world spare these kind of people? I just can't compromise and say he was good or whatever, he was not, I am happy for him and his family.

He needed the thrust, even more than that, they should have used a gun or something to thrust his behind, and whoop him so bad. You don't know how it feel when you lose your love ones through a miniacusbug, it is very pain full. Just remind yourself what they did to Whosain of Iraq, I wish he got that too. These set of people don't learn, they don't. I just can't comprehend them, why is it so hard for them to learn? Please JF, somebody has to help me on that. He should have known better, that, you can not fight the world. See where he at now!!!

soma hz comments za wamarekani

1 i hope that a huuuuge meteore will fall right on washington and blast you into a dust. no matter what, God did not give a licence to americans to do all this shit, to treat people like pigs. thay killed a PrESIDENT OF ONE COUBTRY like a pig, thay make a video of it and they posted it on the net. where is this world going??? i wuld like to see bush, obama and those senators, just like this, killed like pigs.

2. Jim Murphy who are you to meka a judgement? have you ever been there? did you see him bombig his own peole? sorry dude, that`s crap. usa is not there because gadafi was bad leader, but because of the oil, and only because of oil. tay lived fenomenal, they could earn more than enough from salary thay have OIL dude... so no political priblems, capish

3. Despite his criminal history, what they did to Moammar Gadhafi body, was wrong and disrespectful, and all those around him today, was just as bad as Moammar Gadhafi during his time in Libya

4. muammar gaddafi is only instrument by God,also the other part of arab country will become democratic for us to know we are facing the end of the world

5.Lee Tuaty I remember both ends about him. The man should have been punished for his deeds. Without a doubt. I remember years ago seeing a war crimes doc which has been since removed and I couldn't find it on anything. I found that odd.

6.Abid Khan Burki The funny thing is that americans forget they used to be allies, and during those periods of time is when the real massacres ocurred, sponsored by the US....but now they don't realize any of that. Americans have a double moral.

7.First Sadam now Gaddafi... All these so called Arab leaders who have been playing in the hands of America and the West have the same destiny i swear.... They first use them and let them kill their own people for decades, rule them for so many years and then kill them like dogs... Next is Bashar al Asad.... Shame on America and shame on United Nations and above all shame and Allah's wrath on all the coward and prppet Arab leaders....

Source: Muammar Gaddafi's Death Photos And Video (NSFW) [PIC]

sitaki hata kulikumbuka hilo tukio,niliangalia ktk you tube sikuamini hawa ni binadamu au wanyama.wakumbuke tendo la kulawiti ni dhambi mbaya ambayo mtu hatakiwi kuishabikia.mtu mzima vile km baba yako unamtia kijiti?na walaaniwe waliofanya vile
Ni ajabu kama panya na mende waliyafanya haya...!

Something is always better than nothing. At least he felt some pains. You know what his wife did to that poor Ethiopian girl. I mean how long will the world spare these kind of people? I just can't compromise and say he was good or whatever, he was not, I am happy for him and his family.

He needed the thrust, even more than that, they should have used a gun or something to thrust his behind, and whoop him so bad. You don't know how it feel when you lose your love ones through a miniacusbug, it is very pain full. Just remind yourself what they did to Whosain of Iraq, I wish he got that too. These set of people don't learn, they don't. I just can't comprehend them, why is it so hard for them to learn? Please JF, somebody has to help me on that. He should have known better, that, you can not fight the world. See where he at now!!!

God!!! You are full of anger.... Be good.

soma hz comments za wamarekani

1 i hope that a huuuuge meteore will fall right on washington and blast you into a dust. no matter what, God did not give a licence to americans to do all this shit, to treat people like pigs. thay killed a PrESIDENT OF ONE COUBTRY like a pig, thay make a video of it and they posted it on the net. where is this world going??? i wuld like to see bush, obama and those senators, just like this, killed like pigs.

2. Jim Murphy who are you to meka a judgement? have you ever been there? did you see him bombig his own peole? sorry dude, that`s crap. usa is not there because gadafi was bad leader, but because of the oil, and only because of oil. tay lived fenomenal, they could earn more than enough from salary thay have OIL dude... so no political priblems, capish

3. Despite his criminal history, what they did to Moammar Gadhafi body, was wrong and disrespectful, and all those around him today, was just as bad as Moammar Gadhafi during his time in Libya

4. muammar gaddafi is only instrument by God,also the other part of arab country will become democratic for us to know we are facing the end of the world

5.Lee Tuaty I remember both ends about him. The man should have been punished for his deeds. Without a doubt. I remember years ago seeing a war crimes doc which has been since removed and I couldn't find it on anything. I found that odd.

6.Abid Khan Burki The funny thing is that americans forget they used to be allies, and during those periods of time is when the real massacres ocurred, sponsored by the US....but now they don't realize any of that. Americans have a double moral.

7.First Sadam now Gaddafi... All these so called Arab leaders who have been playing in the hands of America and the West have the same destiny i swear.... They first use them and let them kill their own people for decades, rule them for so many years and then kill them like dogs... Next is Bashar al Asad.... Shame on America and shame on United Nations and above all shame and Allah's wrath on all the coward and prppet Arab leaders....

Source: Muammar Gaddafi's Death Photos And Video (NSFW) [PIC]

Hivi maandamano ya Waarabu (Arab Spring) yaliyoanzia Tunisia na yakapita Misri, Libya, Yemen, Syria na kwingineko yaliletwa na Amerika na NATO? Hapa kuna mtindio... Mnapoandika comments zenu jaribuni kutofautisha specifics...!

Naomba tafadhali Piddy usidefine hilo tukio in the name of Islam....

Juu ya Colonel Gadaffi.... "Words can not suffice" I am heart broken....

Hao waliofanya hivyo si ndo wametangaza libya mpya itakuwa ya kiislam au wewe hujasikia

jinsi nilivokuwa simpendi naona wangemsokomeza hata na matofali matakoni ingekuwa sawa tu..alikuwa na roho mbaya sana

Hao waliofanya hivyo si ndo wametangaza libya mpya itakuwa ya kiislam au wewe hujasikia

Uzuri/Ubaya ni kwamba sio kila habari ninayo sikia naamini natumia na akili zangu za ziada... For sio kila habari inatolewa is the whole truth...

PAMOJA NA UASI NA UBAYA WA GADAFI
We muungwana kweli kweli, umeanza vizuri kwa ku acknowledge "ubaya na uasi" wa Gaddafi.

Langu moja: Unajuaje kama kwenye ma Gulag (ma jela ya madikteta)
ya Gaddafi watu walikuwa hawaingizwi kuni na mabomba kwenye masaburi?

Back
Top Bottom