FC Barcelona (Barça or Blaugrana) | Special Thread

Hakuna mashindano yanaitwa last ten years. Ni Champions League ndio ninaijua Mimi. Tangu yaanzishwe 1992 Ni Real Madrid pekee amebeba 6. Kwahiyo hata Kama hamyataki Yale makombe ya zamani basi hata hili la sasa bado anaongoza tu
6???

Messi sent a signed shirt to a journalist who wrote an article on how Messi's goal vs Bayern helped him fight cancer

uploadfromtaptalk1464846356723.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1464846379034.jpg

FC Barcelona express their gratitude to Dani Alves for the eight years that he has been at the Club during which he has helped it to become bigger and better. Since he arrived from Sevilla in 2008 from Sevilla, he has become the foreign player with the second most appearances as a Barça player and he has won 23 trophies with FC Barcelona. His commitment to the Club and his good nature has captured the hearts of Barça fans. For that reason, he will be invited to bid farewell to the fans at the start of next season. Now, FC Barcelona wish him all the best in this new phase of his footballing career.

#ObrigadoAlves!

Alves: I'm going, but I will be back - I'm one more Cule

The Barcelona full-back is set to sign for Juventus and has penned an emotional letter to the Catalan club's fans, in which he insists he will return, but says even the good times must come to an end

Dani Alves has written a letter to the Barcelona fans via social media on Thursday.

He joined the club in 2008 and leaves eight years later, but he promises he will be back. “This is not a goodbye,” the Brazilian says.

Here is his letter in full:

In one month, it will be eight years since my arrival at Barcelona. In July 2008, I entered this club for the first time and I occupied the dressing room in which I have experienced the most important moments of my professional career. Since the first day, since that first training session under Pep Guardiola, until the last moment of the last season, I have had the fortune to be able to passionately enjoy football.

I have tens, hundreds of images caught in my mind of the moments shared with you all at Camp Nou, from the grass of the world’s greatest stadiums, in the streets of Barcelona… so many goal celebrations, so much happiness in the form of titles. I’m very privileged, a hard working and honoured footballer, who life has allowed to dress in the shirt of the best club in the world in a prodigious decade in terms of the quality of players and managers.

I could mention one, two or all of the extraordinary team-mates who I have had the pleasure to take overcome these challenges and difficulties with, but I prefer to give thanks to the collective, because the dressing room at Barça is not a place for individuals. Everyone wins, everyone loses. And we work together. And we all sail the ship, presidents, managers, coaching staff, people who work at the club… many thanks to all of them because I have always seen my efforts compensated with their confidence and support.

With this letter I am not saying goodbye, I just want you to know that I have taken the decision to look for a new challenge in my career, because eras - even those that are glorious - have to begin, be enjoyed and end at the right moment. And this is my moment. I am going, but I will be back, because I am another Cule. Thanks for making me feel so loved.

Acha aondoke tu alves tutarudi fom tu tena...ata messi ipo siku ataondoka japokua ni ukweli mchungu...aliondoka Abidal beki bora kabisa wa kushoto...akaondoka Puyol beki bora wa kihistoria spain...Xavi masta pasi pia aliondoka....akaondoka kocha wetu bora kabisa pep guardiola....tumtakie maisha mema ya furaha huko aendako