Fabulous quotes..

Mama paroko aiaiaiii hahahaaa u cracked me up, but iyo ya only when a man is a baby mmm..me i kno a waman can play with man's mind sanaaa asiechange hajafika uyo...

Wengine tuna ugonjwa na hiyo lugha bana we titafsirie kwa lugha ya Nyerere bana

Better to remain silent and thought a fool! Than to speak and remove all doubts.. Whuuu!

Just i wish tutafsiri hebu tumia google translator unaemiss mana unamiss uhondo ni nzuri sana hizi.. Zinaingia mojakwa moja kwenye maisha yetu ya kila cku..

&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Regret is not in my dictionary and is not my favourite words. Usually my decision always depend what I believe
<br />
<br />

Safi sana mr Rocky.. If that is the case.. By the way mbona umetumia kiinglish sasa..

QUOTE=Twande;2467709]&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
<br />
Safi sana mr Rocky.. If that is the case.. By the way mbona umetumia kiinglish sasa..[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Nimeibia bana
I like them much mkuu na I wish I could add something by now but I will try to do that

Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did.. And is conviced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.....Oooh how true this is..lol
egocentric line of thoughts!

Every lady hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did.. And is conviced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.....Oooh how true this is..lol
u a right

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
Ibn Abbad

."
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
Ibn Abbad
sasa icho kibritish umechapia wapi? maana umesema kinakupiga chenga

U cant change pple.. Either accept who they are or start living life without them.. I prefer the latter.. I dont like taking bullshits...

Love is when you shed tears and still want him; Its when he ignores you and still love him; Its when he loves another girl, but you still smile and say 'I'm happy for you..when all you really do is cry!.

Siku nzima nilikuwa natunga na kusearch kwenye kacomputer kangu niweze kupata cha kuandika
Hapa ukiniuliza kinamaanisha nini sijui

"It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not."

[h=1]"He who marries for love without money has good nights and sorry days."[/h]