Delta militants warn Boko Haram over Jonathan

ByaseL

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
A rival militant group from the Niger Delta has promised a bloody showdown with the Islamist Boko Haram sect should any harm come to President Goodluck Jonathan.

This follows a recent threat by the jihadists to “devour” the Nigerian leader and bring down his government. The threat came three days ago in a 14-minute video posted on YouTube with the leadership of the terror sect, Sheikh Abubakar Imam Shekau, threatening to cause physical harm to the president.

“You, Jonathan, cannot stop us like you boasted; instead, we will devour you in three months... for us, it is eternal victory to die working for Allah; our joy is to die in Jihad for Allah against infidels like you… Allah that put an end to Pharaoh and other wicked rulers that you are not even up to, will finish you and end your government. We are not afraid because we are not doing man’s work but Allah’s work,” Shekau said.

In response to the threat, the spokesperson of the Niger Delta Liberation Force (NDLF), Capt. Mark Anthony, warned the rebels that their acts of terror will no longer go unchallenged.

“We warn northern leaders to advise their children to be mindful of their actions and utterances as any attempt on President Goodluck Jonathan’s life shall spell doom for the entire nation.”

why is Islam violent? What do they teach in madrasa that transforms one into such a savage? If you are a worthy muslim and conversant with ways of Kuran please give an insight. I have never understood how you get 72 virgins by commiting acts of terrorism.
On a different note; with no human rights watch, Boko Haram stand no chance.

why is Islam violent? What do they teach in madrasa that transforms one into such a savage? If you are a worthy muslim and conversant with ways of Kuran please give an insight. I have never understood how you get 72 virgins by commiting acts of terrorism.
On a different note; with no human rights watch, Boko Haram stand no chance.

I believe crusaders have answers to all your questions! They have life time experience in blood-shedding!