Dear future wife...

Naandika kwa hisia pia Maisha ya ndoa na malengo yake ni kama Maisha tu ya kuzaliwa mpaka kufa,,Hakuna mtu akiwa mdogo ukimwambia hiki hutatimiza anaweza kukubali coz they know bado kuna muda but when its comes to reality huanza punguza expectations zao za utoto kama alipanga awe Dr anajikuta kashindwa na Ndoa ni hivyo ,Unapanga nitaowa bint mrefu mzuri na sifa kibao but Unajikuta Umeowa tofauti hata kama sura na urefu ndio yeye he? Tabia Unajikuta hiyo ahadi yakusema nitakupenda milele na kukulinda zinasahalika Maisha ya ndoa ni Fumbo jingine ngumu mungu kaliweka Japo wachache Wanaishi Ndoto zao ,Ila Wengi ni Ke na sio Me
Mkuu umefanya utafiti kweli...? Na umefanyia wapi huo utafiti hadi umekuja na conclusion kabisa..?

You are definitely a descendant of Kaboka Mchizi(1st Generation Probably)...I ain't petrified..

It seems you are starving with Kasie's 'liceous dishes.... just note that they are not for free.... It might cost you lifetime routine.... get prepared....

the only thing that you are done with,is scripting another fairy tale.Stop lying and confess.

So you are ready to confess to JF mass that Tyta is no longer a photographer rather Kasie's script follower.... (as you claim)

While in reality Kasie is narrating what happens in her real time life. Soon you'll be included in the box I got the message, just that do not come out and complain that am stealing you from (dash dash.......)

It seems you are starving with Kasie's 'liceous dishes.... just note that they are not for free.... It might cost you lifetime routine.... get prepared....
The only cost incurred during fantasies is the opportunity cost of ignoring reality.Nothing more.

So you are ready to confess to JF mass that Tyta is no longer a photographer rather Kasie's script follower.... (as you claim)
In your la la land....probably...My presence is more of a reality check for you....

While in reality Kasie is narrating what happens in her real time life.
hahaha..my foot...
Soon you'll be included in the box I got the message, just that do not come out and complain that am stilling you from (dash dash.......)
Typical Kaboka Mchizi Descendant...........blah blah blah..:D:D

The only cost incurred during fantasies is the opportunity cost of ignoring reality.Nothing more.

Hahahahaaa you are stubborn huuh. ....

Fcuk yaah and right back ten times

And heey don't be funny to Kasie let me finish my lunch and couple of hours I'll come with a guruguru pot for you. Stay tuned!!

Hahahahaaa you are stubborn huuh. ....
When it comes to being real................heck yeaaaah..........I won't trade that for nothing...
..Fcuk yaah and right back ten times
I would take that as a compliment:D:D

And heey don't be funny to Kasie
..that moment when reality hits you hard...I'm far from being a jokestar.
let me finish my lunch
I hope you pay Mgosi,Hakuna vibanzi vya bwerere..

..and couple of hours I'll come with a pot with guru guru for you. Stay tuned!!
...as long as you come with issues from real life situations...and not dramatic scenarios,I'll be fine, waiting for you.:D

We kisokolokwinyo future wife wangu najua saizi unabanjuka tu na ki boyfriend chako mnadanganyana kua mtaoana, najua kishakutoa bikra ya heshima Ila chonde chonde nakuomba ujitahidi asikutoe bikra ya topeni maana huko ni laana mama
Mh! Huu ujumbe kuna mtu unamfuata live bila chenga, cjui yupo humu!!!

...My presence is more of a reality check for you...

Woow!!!..... I never knew my dadii hired a private bodyguard for me, nice to meet you Mr. Bodyguard ;););) (shaking hands)
I know you are not going to tell me this, but I'd love to know the reason or purpose of bodyguarding Kasie. ... is it safety or seeing if she's doing it aside..... hehee dadii nae Hahahahaha.
hahaha..my foot..
I know you have those feet......
But it's not your foot it's your shoes .... I don't need to see it I know it already.

Typical Kaboka Mchizi Descendant...........blah blah blah..:D:D

What a biography of Tyta. ... from photographer to Typical Kaboka Mchizi..... and why did you make the shift.... what happens..... did they steal your camera? You should've said earlier..... I could've borrowed you mine with no charges if you'll complain.
So how's your new project running... being Kaboka what are you dealing with..... you said cheese or cheers....? And who are you cheering with or at....??!!

Worry not just put your proposal on a table and I'll see how to get you back to your photographer project.

Kujipa moyo ndo kitu unachoweza kufanya pale uhalisia unapoenda kombo...inahuzunisha