Congo, So rich and yet so poor!!!

...What the hell have you ever done in your life beside being a bigot from third World india? this bloodsucking racist fool belongs to khmer rouge & nazi,pls go away...fool!

The reason for this post was to debate about Congo and possible solutions We do not want any bigotry and racism here.

"the truth" if you do not have anything to say please go to some place else where they will actually listen to you.

Nene wang'e pisore!!!

The human capital in those countries has a high average intelligence. You can't compare the intelligence of an average Japanese to that of an average Congolese for example. So that is why what you are proposing will not work. There is a reason Microsoft, Google and many other big corporations set up shops in countries like India and China. Because they know there are capable engineers, scientists to be found in those countries. Plenty of talented people to tap into in those countries. If Google or Microsoft thought they would find similar talent in Africa they would have set up shops in Africa too. The solution in Congo is really to beg the Belgians to return. That's about it.

Masond mer!!!

Your location is important because if you live in Europe or in America then you are denying the people of Congo the opportunity to experience similar lifestyle by bringing Belgium to Congo. In other words you are riding the gravy train in Europe or in America but you don't want the people of Congo to also the ride the gravy train. If it is good enough for you then it should be good enough for the people of Congo. No?

According to your theory, what Belgians are culpable? The ones alive today or King Leopold or those alive during his time? If your theory is to blame all Belgians including the ones alive today, some who probably don't know where Congo is on the map then is it also OK for a person of different nationality to blame you or all Tanzanians for what other Tanzanians did?

It's a global village, my location is not the issue here.
i'm talking culpbality and reparations...the Belgians are to blame and no amount of argument from you "truth" as you call your self will persuade me.

you can take your bigoted racist argument to the 'Mach maok rum" Hell fire that burns always.

It's a global village, my location is not the issue here.

Are you still not seeing the inconsistencies in your argument? If it's a global village then you should not have problems with Belgians moving back to Congo. It's a global village after all right? Location should not matter right?

i'm talking culpbality and reparations...the Belgians are to blame and no amount of argument from you "truth" as you call your self will persuade me.

That's fine if you hold that point of view but don't complain or cry racism when someone holds you responsible for what other Tanzanians have done.

you can take your bigoted racist argument to the 'Mach maok rum" Hell fire that burns always.

What is so racist about my argument? If anything it is you that is making racist argument against the Belgians. You are blaming all Belgians for some things their dead king allegedly did.

Are you still not seeing the inconsistencies in your argument? If it's a global village then you should not have problems with Belgians moving back to Congo. It's a global village after all right? Location should not matter right?
I do not have a problem with Belgians in Congo. My location is the global village. oyaaa...

That's fine if you hold that point of view but don't complain or cry racism when someone holds you responsible for what other Tanzanians have done.

This argument is not about what other Tanzanians have done. If their is an issue about Tanzanians and what they may have done...janamani iifugulie post yake.

What is so racist about my argument? If anything it is you that is making racist argument against the Belgians. You are blaming all Belgians for some things their dead king allegedly did.
they are benefiting from the sweat of the Congo. Dead king OR Not!!
This argument is over .
Do not regurgitate.

they are benefiting from the sweat of the Congo. Dead king OR Not!!
This argument is over .
Do not regurgitate.

How are they (modern Belgians) benefiting from the sweat of the Congo? What Congo exactly? Current Congo or Congo during the King Leopold time? Can you back your argument? If anything it is the Belgians whose tax dollars go to help Congo.

2m627ol.jpg

I am currently working on putting together a video for Congo, brief history and causes of the wars that never seemed to end nor abide by any peace treaties. From the 1990s, Over FIVE MILLION people have died because of these war(s). This war produced first Afrikan "world war" in which multi-nations had troops in the war. What is the war ultimately about? Not independence of any sort, in my opinion, it is about who controls and benefits from mineral resources.

The above picture is my capsule of what I found out about king Leopold and the Belgian rule. I haven't read all of responses, yet, but the beginning was about returning king Leopold kind of discussion... Surely, if some contributors knew more of what Leopold did, then there wouldn't be a discussion nor arguments about 'being racist' and such. We don't need such a tyrant!

Yes, this country is rich in minerals, however from day 1 of independence (reluctantly given), this richness has been more of curse than a blessing. The locals would support and voice this notion. So much blood shed over this by greediness that cares not for the public's welfare. I feel that, had Mr. Lumumba survived and ruled, this country might have been the South Africa in terms of infrastructure and wealth. It has probably helped built SA. CIA killed Lumumba because he didn't subscribe to capitalism. Recall that this was at the height of the 'Cold War', and any Afrikan leader whom either wanted Afrikan unity (as Kwame Nkrumah and Nasser) did or was going to be USSR friend, was their enemy - and was either killed, or his country infiltrated to create chaos and coup. Joseph Mobutu who later named himself Mobutu Seseko, was eager to support capitalism at the expense of his own people, and as such received American support to stay in power - despite his dictatorship and mistreatments towards his people.

Presently, the world is ruled by CONGLOMERATES. The governments in place are there to enable these conglomerates business continuum and/or growth. It is the case in Congo with sub-plots by Hutu's militia responsible for the Rwandan genocide. It is once again, 'divide n conquer' done by companies whose only care is profits. The so-called leaders in Congo are brainwashed by 'bling bling' money, they don't care about 'the people' ... in fact they have become devilish butcherers.

Immediately after independence, the known rich Katanga created the known "Congo crisis" and the demise of Lumumba. Fast forward, now Goma has riches, and has become a war zone. CONGO'S RICHES ARE A CURSE TO ITS CITIZENS FOR THEY DON'T BENEFIT A CENT, BUT ARE KILLED AND DISPLACED MAKING THEIR LIVES MORE DIFFICULT.

** Would any war in the west be let to continue after few thousands deaths? Yet, 5 MILLION DEATHS, and foreign companies from USA to China are scrambling to obtain mining lands - without wanting to engage in solving political killings that are really fueled by their presence.

Back
Top Bottom