Compare and contrast: CCM vs CHADEMA

mbowe+vs+kikwete.jpg

Errrm..there isnt much really. Both parties are led by a bunch of elitists who are out of touch with a common man (Mwananchi wa kawaida), the current Bunge has shown politics are fundamentally in decline, with the two of our major parties (CCM & their twins CHADEMA) have done nothing but re-invented themselves as essentially support machines for their cronies or leaders of the opposition. The ongoing fiascos in Dodoma has shown us the true colours of our elected & (un elected) MP's who see politics as a career and a refuge for talentless, visionless machine politicians from all ends of the spectrum, and the Civic United Front (CUF) are seen as a regional irrelevance (they were never relevant in the first place anyway)!

2011 Bunge session are evident that standards of our Parliamentary debate are at an all-time low; Cabinet government is in abeyance , Bunge has lost its role as a chamber that can have significant effects upon legislation, the Civil Service is politicised and de-professionalised, political power is now in the hands of a bunch of mediocre's who are trying to solve 21st Century problems using 18th Centrury methods, our commander in chief (who in my opinion resembles more Ibn Battuta than Marco Polo) and his "kitchen cabinet" of PR people and unelected advisor's are just out of touch of the "REAL EVENTS" on the ground when last week viwanda 7 vimefungwa Keko kwa sababu ya kukosekana kwa umeme! It's sobering stuff...

Then we have these quangos and agencies that no one even what the really do, the non accountable military complex, the big business, academia, and the rotten media....and all of these are ever-more-closely tied to the nexus of power in Magogoni. Hili tatizo la kukosa umeme for 3 days in a row, not only hurts the working class but also the middle class ambao hawawezi kua afford kununua diesel ambayo ime sky rocket and guess what? Ngeleja & his crew are still in office. Simply put; the President is currently running this country, with little reference to party, Parliament, or people.

These clowns (CCM & CHADEMA) are more interested in self promotions, cheap political point scoring and TUME ZISIZO KWISHA KILA KUKICHA. These lot live in a sealed world - like astronauts on an alien planet zogg, moving along their airlocked passages between a series of domes such as party machines, stupid "think-tanks", rubber stamp Parliament; irresponsible government; HAZINA bureaucracy; corrupt lobbyists, CON-sultancies and ever MICKEY MOUSE media, all within the giant dome of politics. They form a self-admiring, self-promoting coterie and although they can plot viciously against each other (as a cover up) they protect each other equally fiercely from any attack or criticism from the outside world, be it from JAMII FORUMS, WAZALENDO FORUMS,MWANAKIJIJIFORUMS,MZALENDO.NET,FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE+ etc...these bunch care less about me, you and the have nots.

I'm sorry they are all the same (CCM&CHADEMA) there isn't any difference between the two. We need Plan B which wont involve these 3 main parties. Anyone?

I dont think if it is correct to compare CDM and CCM...CDM is another level to CCM,may be it would be better to compare CCM and CUF and not otherwise....CDM has already moved extra miles in each and everythings...............

I wonder whether Slidingroof is really making a fair comparison between CCM and CHADEMA, when it comes to bunge perfomance. Anasema "bunge has lost its role as a chamber that can have significant effects upon legislation" I would ask Ms/Mr Slidingroof what party has caused all this, ccm or cdm? More than three quarter of the MPs is made up of those scums from ccm and these are the ones controlling and affecting the bunge perfomance. the picture of our Cabinet is reflected through them. I would not blame cdm for what is happening now in the house. Anyway chama chochote lazima kiongozwe na watu, whether they are originating from the same social or political background lakini dhamira yao kuhusu watu wanaotaka kuwaongoza is all what matters most. Kwangu naona dhamira ya ccm ni tofauti kabisa na ya cdm, na tukitaka kulijua hilo tuwape kwanza nafasi ya uongozi kama tulivyowapa ccm. Ukiwahukumu tu hivihivi huwatendei haki. (Almost every man can stand adversity, but if you want to test one's wisdom give him power)

sliding roof is always a problem to other elements of a building.

Nadhani tunaelewana ingawa tunaitazama CHADEMA kutokea angle tofauti.

Hatuwezi kuwa na vyama vya siasa ambavyo si vya wanasiasa, kwahiyo ccm na chadema ni wanasiasa lakini ni muhimu kuzingatia kwamba hawa ni wanasiasa wasiofanana kimtazamo na kiitikadi.

Off course kupambana na mafisadi lazima itakuwa ni top agenda ya chadema ikichukua madaraka ya hii nchi ili kurudisha nidhamu kwa viongozi wa umma waweze kujua kwamba wako kwa ajili ya maslahi ya wananchi wote na si kwa maslahi yao binafsi.

Mwananchi wa kawaida atanufaika kwa huduma bora zitakazotolewa na serikali yao; kuanzia huduma za afya, elimu, usafiri, haki, miundombinu na mengi mengineyo ambayo chini ya ccm na miaka 50 ya uhuru bado sehemu kubwa ya wananchi wanahangaika walau kupata mlo mmoja kwa siku na haki zao za kiraia zimewekwa rehani.

Mwanakijiji thanks for the observation, please could you elaborate a bit on hao vijana??

Thanks mkuu kwa maelezo yako mazuri.

Hapo kwenye red; hiyo ndiyo silaha pekee waliyobakia nayo watu wa ccm kwa ajili ya kuwalaghai watanzania. Wamejaribu kutumia silaha nyingi walizokuwa nazo sasa zimekwisha na wamebakiwa na hiyo moja tu ya kuwatia uwoga wananchi.

Lakini kwa hali ilivyo, tunalazimika kuipigania chadema ili iwakomboe wananchi wa nchi hii toka kwenye makucha ya udhalimu wa ccm.

Magwanda and Magamba, the same enimies! Every who streches skin on drum, pulls the skin own his own side

Aaaaaa! In Tanzania there are many political parties apart from CDM and CCM, if you think and you believe that CDM and CCM can't make any difference why don't you try CUF, DP, UDP,TLP, NCCR-M, CCJ, and other rubbish political parties?. I said so, coz your argument totally based on the 2 parties while you remain silent on the rest.

Mfano mzuri wa hilo umeongea IMO ni Nape... A Great example of JK... Toka katika roots zake za kutaka kushiriki katika Uana Siasa akiwa na nia njema mno kwa Wananchi... full of dreams and ideologies... akiamini kabisa kua yuko Unique na kwamba anaweza rudisha CCM ile ya Original ya enzi za mwalimu... akisahau kua times zimechange.. na hio misingi Misingi yenyewe Mwalimu alitumia wakati ule kuweka chama na Taifa sawa (whether zili succeed au fail) zilifaa wakati ule na sio sasa... And as time goes by huyu ideal kijana anabadilika kimawazo/kimsimamo/ huku utendaji ukiwewa vile vile Great at an individual level but malengo ya kuleta End result.... questionable.... Sad.

Hawajatafakari kabisa kua suala sio kuvua Magamba.... bali kuvua hayo magamba na kutibiwa ... tena wakiwa bed rest na kuacha wenye afya (thou sio ya hakika but haijateteleka) waendeshe gurudumu...

Hii inanifanya nianze kuwafikiria UVCCM a bunch of young guys ambao wakipewa madaraka you can bet what will happen kila mmoja anatafuta namna ya kutoka

SlidingRoof

Before comparing and contrasting between CCM and CHADEMA i want you and other members who doesn't know you to read this passage from one of your previous threads.

Baada ya watu kukujua wewe ni nani na wewe kukumbusha uko upande gani naomba sasa nichangie kama ifuatavyo.

We all know that CCM is in a desperate situation therefore it is trying to safeguard its faces by anymeans, since they know for sure they are going to fall down sasa wanakuja na mbinu ya kujumuisha Chadema na wengine kuwa wote wameoza ili waanguke pamoja, mnataka kuwapumbaza wananchi kuwa kwa vile nyie mmeshindwa na CDM nao watashindwa. Quote "we were and still are being governed by the establishment, a network of people who knew each other(CCM&CHADEMA) and largely shared the same social background, education and values". end of your quote.

SlidingRoof nimeleta post yako ya zamani kwa makusudi kabisa kukuonyesha kuwa ile courage uliyokuwa nayo zamani kwamba you CCM can govern the country on your own imekwisha you need some other people (chama) to help. Zamani CCM ilikuwa inajivunia wananchi hasa wa vijijini lakini sasa hata hao wa vijijini wamepoteza imani na CCM nguvu iliyobaki ni bunge ambalo nalo mmehisi karibu litawashinda, na mtakaposhindwa kulidhibiti bunge na wabunge wa CCM ambao wameanza kugawanyika(ref Bajeti ya Nishati na Madini) the last standing resort yenu ni kutumia dola kuwatisha wapinzani na wananchi.

Tatizo mara nyingi uki observe sio Itikadi za Chama... Why lie... itikadi zoote mara nyingi hua na misingi na nia dhabiti BUT only on paper and file... IMO tatizo ni kutofuata zile itikadi zimewekwa ipasavo... na kunaweza kukawa tofauti ya jinsi gani kila Chama kitathamini na kufuata hizo itikadi (na ni zipi - maana in most cases zinafuatwa zenye faida kwa viongozi wenyewe); Na ninaposema kua Viongozi woote ni wana Siasa nina maana kua woote wanatumia Siasa kunufaisha personal interests...

Note that kuna tofauti ya Kiongozi ambae ni kiongozi na anafuata misingi ya Siasa ya nchi yake, na yule ambae anaivaa hio Siasa... i.e Nelson Mandela Vs other Typical African leaders...

Na hilo suala nilo blue highlight... Ndio wasi wasi wangu na woga wangu mkubwa huangukia hapo.... Watanzania wajue kua tuna hali MBAYA!!! Sio Mchezo... na wakumbuke kua chama kingine kikija (CDM with the highest probality) Sio kwamba ndio automatically every thing kitakua in order... Jiulize haya maswali...
  • Hali/Sector ya elimu ilivyo mbaya... ndio mashule kibao (in fact ni majengo) hakuna waalimu, hakuna libraries, hakuna labaratories, hakuna basic vifaa... Hizo ni shule za Tanzania nzima karibu zaidi 80% - nikilenga za Serkali... wakitaka waboreshe itachukua mda gani?? Mpaka wajadili issue muhimu ya walimu jinsi ya ku maintain ubora wao na umuhimu wao.... Hii sector hua inaniumaaaaaa kuliko zoooote!!
  • Hali/Sector ya afya... nikiambatanisha mahospitali, clinics, madaktari, and all its crucial related activities... na hii idadi ya waathirika inavyokua at an alarming rate... ni kiasi gani za pesa zinahitajika kuweka hii sawa?? Ni mda gani itachukua kuboresha?? Na je is there a gurantee kua itakua for the better??
  • Hii mikataba ambayo tayari ipo... ya kipuuzi ya Umeme for instance mpaka washikiliao all the reigns... You think it is that simple?? Hivi unajua kashi kashi na kijasho cha kuweza solve this issue once and for all?? kwa mda mfupi from all those holders to the so called symbion power??
  • Miundo mbinu hapa... hapa... sijui niseme nini?? Genuinely... Na from these points nam quote Mwalimu... Take note nilipo light..
"Freedom to many means immediate betterment, as if by magic.
Unless I can meet at least some of these aspirations, my support will wane
and my head will roll just as surely as the tickbird follows the rhino.”

Maneno ambayo ni kweli kabisa but not an excuse enough kua kwa 50 years mambo yanakua mabaya zaidi... Hivo it is better niwe realistic na nijue kabisa kua we are doomed alafu niwe proved wrong... Kuliko eti nifagilie kua Maisha ya majority na taasisi/huduma mbali mbali zitaboreshwa alafu nije kua dissaapinted... thou I am not that pessimistc... Najua changes for the better zitakuja... but not too soon, for kuna hard work inatakiwa kufanywa from hard working people na hio hua proved by ACTIONS... Not words...

Kwa hio Mkuu hio blue ambayo you have so much confidence... beware.... Only time is the answer to that... thou other facts give us atleast assumptions....

Mkuu you have said it all,

Na ndio maana tunaona wanajaribu kutumia silaha ya kuwatisha wananchi kwamba chadema hawana kitu cha kufanya, yani wanalazimisha chadema ifanane nao wakati hivi ni vitu viwili tofauti.

Na slidingroof hawezi kurudi tena kwenye thread hii baada ya kumkumbusha upupu anaokesha kumwaga hapa.

Unalinganishaje usingizi na kifo? Kumbuka teke la ng'ombe anayechinjwa linaweza kukusababishia kifo.

You have made my day na mchango wako, ukizingatia unatoka kwa mwanadada na inadiwa wadada hamfuatiliii siasa, wewe ni mwanamke mmoja na nusu wa ukweli au wanaume wawili wa kawaida.

Bolivar... wanawake tunafuatilia... Sema tu hua hatutoi mawazo yetu,
kumbuka kua moja ya technique ya CCM ni kuwakamata wanamama
katika Siasa upande wa kupiga kura... hua wanajituma saaaana...
Na wanawalea saana UWT... Kwa kulenga hilo...

I am humbled by your acknowledgement...

No any comparison btn CCM & CHADEMA but the contrast is that CCM ni KICHUGUU na CHADEMA ni MLIMA KILIMANJARO!

Hapo nashindwa kufanya comparison hasa kwa nadharia ya waliotangulia, labda tu niseme ccm ni zaidi ya cdm kwa umri wake, na in fact ccm itaenziwa na cdm na vyama vingine kwa kuwafikisha hapo na wao wakaona kuna umuhimu wa kufanya mabadiliko, pili cdm na wengine (opposition) wananafasi kubwa ya kuperform kutokana na umri wao (yaani nguvu), labda tu tatizo iwe uzoefu, lakini mpaka sasa cdm wapo kwenye chati, na ni wakati sasa kutotia maji kama ambavyo mgema akisifiwa. tunataka kuona kwa nafasi hii ndogo ya uwakilishi wanatoa demo kwenye maeneo yao na wananchi waone. siyo blabla kama tulizozoea. la sivyo itakuwa ngumu kuwatofautisha.

Nimeipenda sana hii kumbukumbu maana imefichua siri now the enemy is completely failed the only solution is to join us!but we are unable to accept the joint venture your failure has to remain and read as your failure and our (CDM) success has to remain and read success. No way! imekula kwenu hadanganyiki mtu hapa.....

Unajaribu kufananisha Keki na Uharo (ccm)?

I was naive to believe CCM has something new to offer...well leo ni siku ya tatu hatuna umeme. And does CHADEMA do? well they are busy talking and talking and more talking like who...well their conjoined twin CHADEMA.

Have any of you wondered why non of the politicians from any of these major parties (CCMCHADEMA) appear to be interested in things that you care about?

Do you distrust what you are told by the mainstream newspapers and radio and television?

Have you had a nagging feeling for some time that something is seriously wrong with politics/politicians and the democratic process in this country?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you you will understand where I'm coming from. The changes to our political system that have been wrought over the last 20 years with the growth of career politicians. These career politicians have no other interest other than obtaining and holding on to power be it in opposition or in Government. Basically these shady characters are more interested in side-lining parliament and the cabinet and the judiciary, notionally in the name of `MAMBO YA KISASA', in order to centralise power into their own hands and utilise the state and media (TVT et al) for their own personal gain. These are the same lot that care nothing about transparency and they passionately hate THE INTERNET for some unknown reason.

In short politics in this country have has been hijacked by a small elite of professional politicians living in a narrow world of corporate media (IPP MEDIA et al) and business interests (THE 3 TRILLION PROCUREMENT INDUSTRY). They have wrested power from the previous ' Old School Establishment' in the name of 'Modernizesheni' but their personal ambitions override any feelings of duty to voters and the gap between private and public has been eroded to such an extent that, effectively, whether you agree or not , we are ruled now by an olligarchy or even possibly an old Soviet era style 'nomenklatura' and bad enough Jamii forums has also become part of this conspiracy to make us dumb and stupid.

I repeat I was naive to think CCM would be different....and thought maybe CHADEMA might come up with something new all I was so wrong basically the real gulf in Tanzanian politics of 2011 is no longer btn CHADEMA and their friends CCMm but rather its between a hegemonic poltical class full of over privileged politicians and a population at large which is mainly disenfranchised and increasingly betrayed by what amounts to a conspiracy between these two mainstream parties.

I dont think if it is correct to compare CDM and CCM...CDM is another level to CCM,may be it would be better to compare CCM and CUF and not otherwise....CDM has already moved extra miles in each and everythings...............

redblue_pill.jpg

In any case it is Chadema which is providing leadership and vision now. Take for example the speech that Lema gave in parliament and the answers that were given by Lukuvi. And then look at the statement by Werema conceding that the government has been slow in investigating the deaths of innocent people in Nyamongo Arusha and elsewhere. Look at the case of the constitution. It was not even in CCM's manifesto. But lo and behold Kikwete has taken it as his own manifesto. Let us just agree that CCM is bankrupt. No leadership, no vision.

I was naive to believe CCM has something new to offer...well leo ni siku ya tatu hatuna umeme. And does CHADEMA do? well they are busy talking and talking and more talking like who...well their conjoined twin CHADEMA.
Have any of you wondered why non of the politicians from any of these major parties (CCMCHADEMA) appear to be interested in things that you care about? Do you distrust what you are told by the mainstream newspapers and radio and television?

Have you had a nagging feeling for some time that something is seriously wrong with politics/politicians and the democratic process in this country?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you you will understand where I'm coming from. The changes to our political system that have been wrought over the last 20 years with the growth of career politicians. These career politicians have no other interest other than obtaining and holding on to power be it in opposition or in Government. Basically these shady characters are more interested in side-lining parliament and the cabinet and the judiciary, notionally in the name of `MAMBO YA KISASA', in order to centralise power into their own hands and utilise the state and media (TVT et al) for their own personal gain. These are the same lot that care nothing about transparency and they passionately hate THE INTERNET for some unknown reason.

I am happy about this post ... For finally nimeonana na mtu with
the same line of thinking as mine ... I feel like I am the one who wrote it...

Watu wanataka uwe CCM au CDM ndo uonekane unaongea la msingi... Sad.

I am happy about this post ... For finally nimeonana na mtu with
the same line of thinking as mine ... I feel like I am the one who wrote it...

Watu wanataka uwe CCM au CDM ndo uonekane unaongea la msingi... Sad.
Exactly! and we all know that these CCM/CHADEMA Party political divisions are merely an illusion as in fact the whole is a bunch of corrupt cabal interested only in maintaining their vested interest and preserving the status quo....the "old boy" network put in place by the first president. I must admit, i I almost fell into CCM's charm but and stupidly thought CHADEMA might be taken serious well...we now know there isnt much difference between these two...one is a known criminal and the other is only interested in the mob justice and laws of the jungle!

In any case it is Chadema which is providing leadership and vision now. Take for example the speech that Lema gave in parliament and the answers that were given by Lukuvi. And then look at the statement by Werema conceding that the government has been slow in investigating the deaths of innocent people in Nyamongo Arusha and elsewhere. Look at the case of the constitution. It was not even in CCM's manifesto. But lo and behold Kikwete has taken it as his own manifesto. Let us just agree that CCM is bankrupt. No leadership, no vision.

CHADEMA is actively advocating violation of laws same as their criminal CCM friends. I'm not amused at all with this thuggery and amateurish politics these main parties present

Exactly! and we all know that these CCM/CHADEMA Party political divisions are merely an illusion as in fact the whole is a bunch of corrupt cabal interested only in maintaining their vested interest and preserving the status quo....the "old boy" network put in place by the first president. I must admit, i I almost fell into CCM's charm but and stupidly thought CHADEMA might be taken serious well...we now know there isnt much difference between these two...one is a known criminal and the other is only interested in the mob justice and laws of the jungle!

Sliding Proof... Like i said... i feel like i am the one writting your posts.... Zimenifurahisha saaana.
Ndo maana unakuta hakuna wa changiaji... na labda for the first time baadhi ya CCM na CDM
JF followers Wako in agreement kua post yako ni Crap - Which sadly enough is not true...

Sliding Proof... Like i said... i feel like i am the one writting your posts.... Zimenifurahisha saaana.
Ndo maana unakuta hakuna wa changiaji... na labda for the first time baadhi ya CCM na CDM
JF followers Wako in agreement kua post yako ni Crap - Which sadly enough is not true...

Lone Star..here you are

I appreciate your comments

Sijaona chochote ulichosema ila ukweli ni kwamba kwa jinsi gani unavyoona kuwa Chadema dhaifu ndio na serikali yako ndio dhaifu hivyo hakuna kipya hapa

Back
Top Bottom