CHADEMA to call for a countrywide demonstration.

kwa style yao ya kuandika tu wanahitaji msaada wa bila malipo maana kama walilipa kujifunza kizungu na wakafikia hapa, basi kuwa charge si busara

najua mwajua kuwa hawakuwaandikia ma-"linguist" jamani muwaache wajifunzemo kutembea kwa kidhungu.

I think they are jumping a stage, why dont they meet with those anti-demicracy first. If they deny the demands then a proof for what they call demo country wide. Meet IGP and TENDWA first then let us know the UNKNOWN, after that truly come to me and I will step out for a demo.

That is part of democracy never blind me plz.

Uhalisia Jr., CDM have gone through whatever you advised too many times and it has however proved unsuccessful. This has remained to be the only solution out there. We know TPF will force it down in anyway and they might end up killing but I can notice penetration rate is coming up. Strategies from the other side keeps failing and CDM seems to keep going, move on guys... we are all behind you..!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ame
Uhalisia Jr., CDM have gone through whatever you advised too many times and it has however proved unsuccessful. This has remained to be the only solution out there. We know TPF will force it down in anyway and they might end up killing but I can notice penetration rate is coming up. Strategies from the other side keeps failing and CDM seems to keep going, move on guys... we are all behind you..!

Sir! I am trying to be rational here by avoiding loss of my beloved ones, do they have a statement of any meeting held recently? With that in hand will be a certificate for mass demonstration of being agrieved with what is going on against rule of law, democracy and the 77 constitution in our Nation.

Truly I have never heard of it, thats why on the same grounds CDM can be wrong. That is me however any can have an opposing opinion yet with reasons and proof of the same i will step in for freedom.

Advice to CCM is that let the demonstration of CDM continue countrywide, form a special commitee that will be lead by Nape to counterattack those demonstration by giving Wananchi the facts and truth on tangible developments that have been achieved under ccm that a poor inocent man like me can be proud off. Offcourse wananchi will understand you and CDM demonstration will sease if you come up with strong point to oppose.

The issue is that they do not have any STRONG POINTS - POOR THEM

Sir! I am trying to be rational here by avoiding loss of my beloved ones, do they have a statement of any meeting held recently? With that in hand will be a certificate for mass demonstration of being agrieved with what is going on against rule of law, democracy and the 77 constitution in our Nation.

Truly I have never heard of it, thats why on the same grounds CDM can be wrong. That is me however any can have an opposing opinion yet with reasons and proof of the same i will step in for freedom.

Uhalisia Jr., just recent is M4C that has been leading to so many meetings with the authorities and it is not even about asking for such evidence. Everyone knows TPF top officials have been meeting CDM leaders for how to go about this operation but it looks like TPF has been ordered by the Government to make sure M4C doesn't go through. The decision from CDM for M4C to proceed this way comes from the fact that TPF is never clear why should M4C wait unknowingly while everything else proceeds normally including other parties' campaigns within many other regions in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar.

Uhalisia Jr., just recent is M4C that has been leading to so many meetings with the authorities and it is not even about asking for such evidence. Everyone knows TPF top officials have been meeting CDM leaders for how to go about this operation but it looks like TPF has been ordered by the Government to make sure M4C doesn't go through. The decision from CDM for M4C to proceed this way comes from the fact that TPF is never clear why should M4C wait unknowingly while everything else proceeds normally including other parties' campaigns within many other regions in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar.

OK! Thanx for your reminding power, I allmost 4got the Mwingilu's statement about PDF and CCM. Well done son let the party begin....
I AM IN!

Mwanangu Radhia Sweety vipi kiingereza hichi kipo safi?

I think they are jumping a stage, why dont they meet with those anti-demicracy first. If they deny the demands then a proof for what they call demo country wide. Meet IGP and TENDWA first then let us know the UNKNOWN, after that truly come to me and I will step out for a demo.

That is part of democracy never blind me plz.
My take: Time for meeting too conservative guys like Tendwa and the CCM roots has elapsed. Remember NCCR tried, they ended up bargaining, CUF tried, now they are in unison, CDM can do the same they will be like their friends and the life of me an average Tanzanian will continue to decay from worse to worst!!! Now is that a route to embark on? Should we not think that democracy includes also struggle for common good? All over the western world their route was through the struggle for change and they removed those who were resisting changes to happen. They usually kill and drink and steal before they perish. Ask the Greek (Hellenistic world, the Roman Empire, and the dictators in Europe). Then the young generation must come in with slogans like 'IT IS PROHIBITED TO PROHIBIT' and changes will come for the common good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ame
My take: Time for meeting too conservative guys like Tendwa and the CCM roots has elapsed. Remember NCCR tried, they ended up bargaining, CUF tried, now they are in unison, CDM can do the same they will be like their friends and the life of me an average Tanzanian will continue to decay from worse to worst!!! Now is that a route to embark on? Should we not think that democracy includes also struggle for common good? All over the western world their route was through the struggle for change and they removed those who were resisting changes to happen. They usually kill and drink and steal before they perish. Ask the Greek (Hellenistic world, the Roman Empire, and the dictators in Europe). Then the young generation must come in with slogans like 'IT IS PROHIBITED TO PROHIBIT' and changes will come for the common good.

We, as Tanzanians can always bring about the change we need. The only problem is, are we really prepared for that? many of us are right behind CDM because we have seen they can lead us to what we believe should have been delivered to us many years ago.

Yes, here we go, and of course no end to Freedom Fighters...like the Fathers, the Sons and the Grand sons...all walk in the same carpet...

It is now or NEVER!! YES WE CAN...

Back
Top Bottom