CCM Revamped Undemocratic democrasy

Baraghash

JF-Expert Member
Dec 18, 2012
It was yesterday in Dodoma when Hon. Kinana tried hardheartedly to democratizing the false democracy of the already meandered CCM Constitution by successfully hypnotizing yet again the " greens" delegates with ligatures of excuses as a justification to hold the extra expensive special convention to simply endorse/ elect/relay a single candidate for the Party chairmanship.

There were no rumours that any rival candidate was forced out of the race. Whilst the party is being killed softly by its high ranking "greens". Conventions of this category is a big rip off!

For the Party to sail off this economic quagmire, it needs major overhauling both Party Constitution and the "ever Green" Party leaders.

In an extra ordinary and a pity situation, this mighty Party in an effort to nag the prominent UKAWA leaders, the service of desperate and public rejected leaders " affiliated " themselves to CCM was instantaneously scrounged. From ill quoted prophetic verses to simple silliness, the speakers came to the podium blazing with disgust, loathing, aggravated and filthy expressions amid praising ovation from the "greens". They said nothing of any substance. It was a big shame!

How ever my sincere congratulation to my President

Tend to agree with you CCM is now a party for belly worshipers devoid of an ideology to unite the nation.

The only thing they boast is dishing out government jobs to reward sycophancy and punish dissent.

Tend to agree with you CCM is now a party for belly worshipers devoid of an ideology to unite the nation.

The only thing they boast is dishing out government jobs to reward sycophancy and punish dissent.

Umeandika kiingereza kigumu hata Mzungu hauwezi kuandika kiingereza kigumu hivyo, kwa nini? Je shida ni low IQ kwamba unashindwa kutatua matatizo?

According to CCM members, democracy means succession.
If democracy is siccession, why don't they allow opposition to succeed them even if CCM is beaten in the general election as in the case of last general election in Zanzibar. Clinging to power by using state organs like Police force, state security and the army is no democracy. It is dectetorshiip.

If democracy is siccession, why don't they allow opposition to succeed them even if CCM is beaten in the general election as in the case of last general election in Zanzibar. Clinging to power by using state organs like Police force, state security and the army is no democracy. It is dectetorshiip.
Siccession= Succession

There is succession within CCM members. They tend to transfer the power from one person to another person in an undemocratic manner as it was from JK to JPM .Actually, they were totally evidenced how they involve in cunning strategy to win the competition.

Bear in mind that CCM will be announced as the winner of the competition even when you beat them, since they are not ready to depart the power in an democratic manner. That's why I termed the word democracy as succession in the eyes of CCM members.

Exactly, democracy at its core is really about the power being with the people in a fair and open climate of voting and elections. Can you fully explain the highly nuanced differences seen from CCM internal election?
Do not try to be impish my fellow.The entire process was shown live!. Shortcomings were every where wide and clear.
1. Single candidacy election can only be democratic if there were primaries initially and the Party election calendar was strictly observed.
2.We have heard of rival candidates but disappeared in a thin air like "Ruhanis".
3.In any election, a campaign statement before balloting from candidate is democratically essential.
4. What took place in that Convention is but mere endorsement of premeditated winner.
5.No wonder 100%. "Laws and procedures should apply equally to all...."

Each political party has its own unique and complex situations, the political system of democracy is unlikely appropriate for all the political parties.

The definition of democracy is universal and its based on humanity. But there must be regulation in any political party. The needs of regulations and rules in a political party is to preserve laws, culture and history - otherwise party members will strip away. So one of our values as CCM is to accept, generally without thinking twice that President must be party chairperson.

So what happened to them? Are they politically depressed? And what are the names of those contestants?

It's one thing to put forward my friend; when you elaborate political situations without credible sources associated with those political situations, it's just bluff and bluster.

Let me tell you, we are always designed to provide the reality of legitimacy to what is basically essential to our political party.

I wonder how this would bother you. Because all CCM members were on the same page and still to work our way to become the strongest party in size in the country and we shall also defend what belongs to us.

That's a clue or a piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting. But it can't prevent us from having a strong faith to our new chairperson, John Magufuli.
What's wrong for a political party to have a goal like this? Because that's what we have been doing for the last 30 years.
Sincerely I am very much appreciated for your " greenish" amplification on my commentary on this thread.Thanks again for coming up with yet another innovative characterization of democracy, which can only be found in the " big brother's political Dictionary - Dodoma "

In a democratic world it is called " fragile" democracy or more specific - undemocratic democracy.Itis specially tailored to outfit a particular occasion, time and show ground.Personally I hold no grudges for you having a very " strong faith" to whoever you like ,but allow me to bestow to you my sincere free counsel : Do not let your strong faith to slipping into fanaticism. It will jeopardize your self authority of judging things more scientifically.

Not with standing the above, kindly spare some of your valuable time to watch a very famous clip titled " Democracy to Dictatorship in Germany (1933-1934) - A brief summary how Hitler turned Germany into a Dictatorship KIDUMU

How can someone win 100% of the votes .Off all the delegates ,not even a single soul had an alternative idea! Even a tiny one! Mind you these are the same people running our county!We are doomed ,unless something happens these might be the longest five years in our country's history

Hitler and Mussolini all won popular elections.
What a lovely and valiant statement:" Hitler and Mussolini all won popular elections" and so we are! Fabricating fragile democracy to frail nation out of insubstantial dictatorship!

How can someone win 100% of the votes .Off all the delegates ,not even a single soul had an alternative idea! Even a tiny one! Mind you these are the same people running our county!We are doomed ,unless something happens these might be the longest five years in our country's history
They retrogress back to dark ages.

Germans are constantly battered by their insane leader, doing his own thing without regard for his nation.
"Germans are constantly battered by their insane leader, doing his own thing without regard for his nation" and so we are! God forbids

How come? You have to realise that we can't perform and live in an idealistic democracy.
You are confusing things here; to my understanding idealistic democracy utterly means unrealistic democracy which evenly means no democracy

o be honest, the so called democratic party is for name only. Look at the CUF, CHADEMA & NCCR-MAGEUZI, who control the party there, the people? Of course not! You're too theoretical, the form of democracy that you are trying to preach here fails even in your own political party.
Thank you Mr Honest man for vividly confessing that CCM is in fact a democratic party by name only.To my knowledge CCM being a great party was expected to lead a way to illustrate to others what a true democracy is all about. It is a big shame for CCM,old as it is, to compare its implementation of democracy with other toddling parties.

Honestly, like you,I bear no hatred to CCM for it was a good party, but the new road of democracy they have chosen to take is a wrong course

You're free to disagree but both political parties are the same. The only difference is that; CCM is an administration party while others are anti-administration parties. And CCM is well known for its values while others are controlled by few people.
Administration or no administration, democracy or no democracy,what is understandably certain is that the ruling party is stinking of voting irregularities.This can be very disastrous to our nation for it is contagious to other political parties thus rendering the entire country to be an island of political forgeries and mistrust.

You're free to disagree but both political parties are the same. The only difference is that; CCM is an administration party while others are anti-administration parties. And CCM is well known for its values while others are controlled by few people.
How are they the same? To my knowledge every political party has its own political wing. CCM sycophants believe in right wing means that CCM is not there to protect and empower his citizens to good life but caring their belly.

What kind of voting irregularities? And what are the impacts of CCM to other political parties? Finally you realise that they are not an actual political party with their own standings. They are a subset of CCM, some them politicians who tend to represent faction with a semblance ideology different from that of the big party CCM.
Squint does not mean blindness. It means each eye is looking in a different direction and their eyes are sending different pictures to the brain. I am afraid this is what you are viewing things particularly when it comes to CCM.

Did i say vote irregularities; I was wrong, I meant vote rigging. It is next to humanly possible to have a rare political homogeneity in a big gathering like that and come out blazing with 100% vote in favour. This political amblyopia is unacceptable in this digital world.

Democracy is not the same all over the world. As we know, CCM system is more on the welfare of people based on the consensus of teams of expert, not individual's voice like other political parties. This approach eliminates interference of interest groups using logistic and finance to lobby party members.

With deep point of arguing and all similarity understandings through learning our ideologies and politics, I mean we were intending to understand and accept the concept of dual titled.

There's no something like that. We don't have a democratic world, We have a democratic system which vary with the form of government.

To be honest, the so called democratic party is for name only. Look at the CUF, CHADEMA & NCCR-MAGEUZI, who control the party there, the people? Of course not! You're too theoretical, the form of democracy that you are trying to preach here fails even in your own political party.
The masses are fickle and prone to make mistakes or support policies based on whims. Hitler and Mussolini all won popular elections. Even Trump has the backing of a large segment of the US population.

So you should read the books by great thinkers such as Edmund Burke, David Hume and Hayek. How did Edmund Burke criticize democracy in France? Why is the context of culture and tradition so important in shaping the political system?
Democracy is not the same all over the world. As we know, CCM system is more on the welfare of people based on the consensus of teams of expert, not individual's voice like other political parties. This approach eliminates interference of interest groups using logistic and finance to lobby party members.

With deep point of arguing and all similarity understandings through learning our ideologies and politics, I mean we were intending to understand and accept the concept of dual titled.

There's no something like that. We don't have a democratic world, We have a democratic system which vary with the form of government.

To be honest, the so called democratic party is for name only. Look at the CUF, CHADEMA & NCCR-MAGEUZI, who control the party there, the people? Of course not! You're too theoretical, the form of democracy that you are trying to preach here fails even in your own political party.
The masses are fickle and prone to make mistakes or support policies based on whims. Hitler and Mussolini all won popular elections. Even Trump has the backing of a large segment of the US population.

So you should read the books by great thinkers such as Edmund Burke, David Hume and Hayek. How did Edmund Burke criticize democracy in France? Why is the context of culture and tradition so important in shaping the political system?
Dude u are too knowledgeable, now we are experiencing dirty politics on opposition parties.

Back
Top Bottom