"CCM" a powerful network!

adil_abdallah

Mar 23, 2012
ONCE A WISE PERSON BY THE NAME OF JULIUS NYERERE SAID "THE PROBLEM IS NOT OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES OVERTAKING CCM,BUT THE PROBLEM IS FOR HOW LONG WILL CCM STICK TOGETHER".....Today,there is no political party in this country that can threat ccm,but all that we see of ccm lossing power is made by the people from ccm....

you are calling them thieves just because you havent experienced the leadership of any political party besides them,but my friend..the only hope of this country is the educated leaders who will came later on,but for now dont lie to yourself that if another party will lead this country then they wont steal...there will only be a change of a name,but principle of stealing will be there....trust me,even if you or me would be leading this country we would steal..

you are calling them thieves just because you havent experienced the leadership of any political party besides them,but my friend..the only hope of this country is the educated leaders who will came later on,but for now dont lie to yourself that if another party will lead this country then they wont steal...there will only be a change of a name,but principle of stealing will be there....trust me,even if you or me would be leading this country we would steal..

you are a traitor and possibly not a tanzanian citizen ..... how ca you bless steeling while in office? ..... the type of maladministration by ccm government is over now

a grave yard has already been reserved for ccm in 2015

ONCE A WISE PERSON BY THE NAME OF JULIUS NYERERE SAID "THE PROBLEM IS NOT OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES OVERTAKING CCM,BUT THE PROBLEM IS FOR HOW LONG WILL CCM STICK TOGETHER".....Today,there is no political party in this country that can threat ccm,but all that we see of ccm lossing power is made by the people from ccm....

Badilisha lugha tafadhari, hali sio nzuri shule za kata!

... WaTanzania sote TUMESHAAMUA kwamba mambo yote ya ukombozi wa MTANZANIA kuondokana na MAFISADI ni kwa CHADEMA.

Je ni nani tena wa kutuzuia?????????????

The issue is not about the party, it is about a good leader;
A good leader has an exemplary character.
It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others.
A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity.
A good leader "walks the talk" and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others.
True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.

These kind of leaders can't be found in ccm's party, they are only found in CDM due to their leadership structures!

powerful network full of

1) TISS
2) All armed forces
3) RC and RAS
4)DC
5) DED's
6) others

No wonder it is a powerful network

dont lie so that you can get a clap from the audience,why do you think in other developed countries its hard for a leader to steal?its because the people of that country are smart and put their eyes open,that is what makes them not to steal..but if u leading people who are dumb and stupid,even you will steal if you know you wont get caught...

powerful network full of

1) TISS
2) All armed forces
3) RC and RAS
4)DC
5) DED's
6) others

No wonder it is a powerful network

Do you want government agencies you have mentioned to align with unorganized oppositon parties???

Of we course Yes, but these ones will be responsible thieves

dont lie so that you can get a clap from the audience,why do you think in other developed countries its hard for a leader to steal?its because the people of that country are smart and put their eyes open,that is what makes them not to steal..but if u leading people who are dumb and stupid,even you will steal if you know you wont get caught...

stupid indeed ..... which country do you belong..... you sound nervous on stealing the wealth of poor Tanzanian, so sorry ..... you are late?

For how long should we wait for the rest of us to become educated? We can't wait, what we need are responsible thieves, not these ones who steal the grains.

Tanzania is not an island,what does it mean by later for you, do you mean 2015, nothing new you are trying to convey!!!! the principles of stealing are for your MAGAMBA, don't attribute to everyone. You can't talk of thieves if there is no body who doesn't steal. Huwezi kuwa na usiku bila mchana, kushoto bila kulia, na hivyohivyo huwezi kuwa na vyama vyote eti vya wezi, huo hauwezi kuitwa wizi, mwizi anatofautishwa na uwepo wa asiye mwizi, kama vile huwezi kuwa na tajiri bila masikini! pole sana, inawezekana nimekutwisha mambo mazito.Sijui uwezo wako wa kufikiri!

Hao educated leaders watakuja kutoka mbinguni? Huwaoni vijana " so called educated" ndani ya CCM walivyo na tendency za kifisadifisadi tu? Tunataka mabadiliko ambayo yatatuwezesha kurejesha kanuni za kuwasimamia viongozi ili kama wataiba wawajibishwe. Kwa hivi sasa CCM haina ubavu huo au watu wa aina hiyo.

Do you want government agencies you have mentioned to align with unorganized oppositon parties???

Would you like to the same to align with corrupt and greedy people? For how long shall we fulfil our prophesy while we stand aside and look. We are now moving to our freedon. Emacnipate your self from metal slavery, Non but ourselve can our land.

CCM Is the best, with more experienced and qualified intellectuals. Hata wewe unapoenda kuomba kazi, watakao kuajili wanatazama ur experience kwanza. Tuache porojo, so far CCM IS THE BEST, BADO Sijaona wakuitikisa kisawa sawa.

wewe umpe mbowe nchi itapona kweli??

Back
Top Bottom