Career Opportunities World Vision Tanzania-192 Positions:

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POST.

Reference is made to the above mentioned subject.
I’m kindly submitting my application for the post of Information Technology, Web Design, System Design and Window Sever Officer in your organization.
I’m Tanzanian male of 27 years old, a certified in Computer Science and Information Security.
Graduate from the University of Dodoma (UDOM) with Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Security (BSC.CIS) in 2013.
I’m interested to work with you believing that with my cumulative qualifications and experience I will perform better duties and responsibilities of that post.
Given an opportunity I will consider it as a privilege to contribute my enthusiasm, reliability, integrity and perseverance to fulfill the job requirements necessary to meet your specifications.
Enclosed herewith are my basic academic documents and other personal details which are currently available for your immediate attention.
Thanking you in advance.
Yours faithfully;
Mollel, Lembris N

Attachments

• MOLLEL LEMBRI1.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 212
  • MOLLEL LEMBRI1.docx
    3.3 MB · Views: 164
RE: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY POST.

Reference is made to the above mentioned subject.
I’m kindly submitting my application for the post of Information Technology, Web Design, System Design and Window Sever Officer in your organization.
I’m Tanzanian male of 27 years old, a certified in Computer Science and Information Security.
Graduate from the University of Dodoma (UDOM) with Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Security (BSC.CIS) in 2013.
I’m interested to work with you believing that with my cumulative qualifications and experience I will perform better duties and responsibilities of that post.
Given an opportunity I will consider it as a privilege to contribute my enthusiasm, reliability, integrity and perseverance to fulfill the job requirements necessary to meet your specifications.
Enclosed herewith are my basic academic documents and other personal details which are currently available for your immediate attention.
Thanking you in advance.
Yours faithfully;
Mollel, Lembris N

heeeee ina maana hiyo email yao hujaiona au una maana gani?hebu tudadavulie ndugu mollel

World Vision Tanzania is seeking to recruit a suitable candidates to fill the following positions:

Job Ref No: WVT/P&C/F13/55

Job Title: Sponsorship and Program Facilitator (192 Positions)
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Locations:
1. Eastern zone covering Tanga Region, Dar es salaam and Morogoro,
2. Central Zone covering Dodoma Region and Singida
3. Northern zone covering Kilimanjaro, Arusha and Manyara Regions
4. Lake Zone-covering Shinyanga,Tabora, Simuyu regions
5. Kagera Zone covering Kagera region
6. Kigoma- covering Kigoma region

Purpose of the position

Effectively and efficiently facilitate Implementation of program development and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child well being outcome as per World Vision standards

Major Responsibilities:
1. Implement and report on all planned activities within the Area Development Prgrom
2. Sensitize, Mobilize and facilitate Community engagement and advocacy within the project area
3. Sponsorship management
4. Monitor all Registered Children within the project area as per World Vision standards
5. Advocate for child Wellbeing and Child Protection
6. Facilitate networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such as government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key partners at local level such as NGOs, CBOs, IGA groups

Minimum Qualification required:
Diploma in Social Science from accredited College/University in Agric. Economics., Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
· Preferred: Degree /Advanced Diploma in Agric. Economics, Sociology, Community Development, Psychology & related field.
· Experience: 1 - 2 years in programming

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities

· Report writing skills
· Networking and influencing skills.
· Highly reliable and dependable.
· Passion for children.
· Programming skills
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors
· Computer skills
· Community Facilitation skills

How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications letter (addressed to People and Culture Manager) together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials, contacts and three referees to wvt_jobs@wvi.org and copy to orestes_sotta@wvi.org before 11 August, 2013

Please site the Region you are applying for as title of your application

Visit our website:Careers | World Vision International

Duh!before 11 august 2013??? Huo mwaka niaje yani

world vision tanzania is seeking to recruit a suitable candidates to fill the following positions:

job ref no: wvt/p&c/f13/55

job title: sponsorship and program facilitator (192 positions)
reports to: project coordinator
locations:
1. Eastern zone covering tanga region, dar es salaam and morogoro,
2. Central zone covering dodoma region and singida
3. Northern zone covering kilimanjaro, arusha and manyara regions
4. Lake zone-covering shinyanga,tabora, simuyu regions
5. Kagera zone covering kagera region
6. Kigoma- covering kigoma region

purpose of the position

effectively and efficiently facilitate implementation of program development and sponsorship at the project level to ensure that communities are empowered for sustainable development and they contribute to child well being outcome as per world vision standards

major responsibilities:
1. Implement and report on all planned activities within the area development prgrom
2. Sensitize, mobilize and facilitate community engagement and advocacy within the project area
3. Sponsorship management
4. Monitor all registered children within the project area as per world vision standards
5. Advocate for child wellbeing and child protection
6. Facilitate networking relationships and participation with wide stakeholders such as government, church, faith based organization leaders and other key partners at local level such as ngos, cbos, iga groups

minimum qualification required:
diploma in social science from accredited college/university in agric. Economics., sociology, community development, psychology & related field.
· preferred: Degree /advanced diploma in agric. Economics, sociology, community development, psychology & related field.
· experience: 1 - 2 years in programming

knowledge, skills and abilities

· report writing skills
· networking and influencing skills.
· highly reliable and dependable.
· passion for children.
· programming skills
· ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and donors
· computer skills
· community facilitation skills

how to apply:
interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications letter (addressed to people and culture manager) together with an updated cv and copies of relevant credentials, contacts and three referees to wvt_jobs@wvi.org and copy to orestes_sotta@wvi.org before 11 august, 2013

please site the region you are applying for as title of your application

visit our website:careers | world vision international
naona kama deadline ilishapita 11.august 2013??????????????????????????????????/

How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their applications letter (addressed to People and Culture
Manager) together with an updated CV and copies of relevant credentials, contacts and three referees to wvt_jobs@wvi.org and
copy to orestes_sotta@wvi.org before 11 August, 2013

Back
Top Bottom