Busta Rhymes Awa Muislam

Shamu

JF-Expert Member
Dec 29, 2008
Hollywood Super Star Busta Rhymes found true Happiness and inner Peace in ISLAM..

May Allah guide him more to be better Muslim..

Real happiness and peace can be found in submitting to the commands of the Creator and the Sustainer of this world. God has said in the Qur'an: Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest. (Qur'an, 13:28) On the other hand, the one who turns away from the Qur More..'an will have a life of hardship in this world. God has said: But whoever turns away from the Qur'an, he will have a hard life, and We will raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment. (Qur'an,20:124) This may explain why some people commit suicide while they enjoy the material comfort money can buy. For example, look at Cat Stevens (now Yusuf Islam), formerly a famous pop singer who used to earn sometimes more than $150,000 a night. After he converted to Islam, he found true happiness and peace, which he had not found in material success. Less..

Capture This Video

Hollywood Super Star Busta Rhymes found true Happiness and inner Peace in ISLAM..

May Allah guide him more to be better Muslim..

Real happiness and peace can be found in submitting to the commands of the Creator and the Sustainer of this world. God has said in the Qur'an: Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest. (Qur'an, 13:28) On the other hand, the one who turns away from the Qur More..'an will have a life of hardship in this world. God has said: But whoever turns away from the Qur'an, he will have a hard life, and We will raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment. (Qur'an,20:124) This may explain why some people commit suicide while they enjoy the material comfort money can buy. For example, look at Cat Stevens (now Yusuf Islam), formerly a famous pop singer who used to earn sometimes more than $150,000 a night. After he converted to Islam, he found true happiness and peace, which he had not found in material success. Less..

Capture This Video

Most big-time, big-name, multi-platinum selling African American (and some few Whites) rappers profess to be Muslims, so Busta Rhymes saying that he's finally seen the light by crossing over to Islam hardly makes any news.

However, a majority of them belong to Nation of Islam (NOI) and 5 Percent sects which practice their own brand of Islam specifically adapted to the Social Historical situation of Blacks in America, and found by Islamic Scholars to be differing in significant areas from Orthodox Sunni Islam beliefs, practices and teachings to not even warrant the Islam label.

But if Busta Rhymes becoming Muslim makes you very happy, then I guess you'd feel nothing less than ecstatic to learn that Ndjabu Da Dude finally decided to convert to Islam a couple of days ago. He's now known as Sheikh Ndjabr al Duder...

..and just in case any of you Mujahideens out there start wondering how the hell could some (mere) two-days old Muslim convert all of a sudden have the balls to call himself a Sheikh, I got this to say to you: if a pissy 5-year year old boy with probably one hundredth of my total world experience and knowledge and possibly a millionth of my dick's length could have the guts to call himself "Sheikh Shariff Idd", then I guess I would be a-million-and-one-hundred times better off calling myself Grand Ayatollah Ndjabr al Duder or maybe even Prophet Ndajbr al Duder. However, for now (by Allah's grace and glory, and not least my simple, humble background and predelictions), Sheikh Njabr al Duder would suffice...

Back
Top Bottom