Bookworms of JF, what's your favorite book (s) and why?

Thanks Paula.

You know it is a pleasure to be protected ‘specially when one has the notion that they are big boys and for a moment there I was ready to don an armour, be a good knight errant and go for a penance all just to oblige my damsel in distress but alas, we are back to reality.

Yeah. Jonathan Strange @ Mr Norrel is good book. From the moment Mr Norrel made the stones in the local churchyard to speak you will be very reluctant to put the book down.

Cheers my lady.
What a nice ancient! Is this dikshonari?

What a nice ancient! Is this dikshonari?

Afraid I am a bit at loss on how to answer your question sir.

Mayhaps it will help just to say that I was responding to a quote and could be I weighed in with too much of quixotic language though I am certain that the lady understand me very well.

IMG_20210411_080550_975.jpg

Kitabu kizuri kwa kutia mshawasha wa kupambana na maisha.

Thanks Paula.

You know it is a pleasure to be protected ‘specially when one has the notion that they are big boys and for a moment there I was ready to don an armour, be a good knight errant and go for a penance all just to oblige my damsel in distress but alas, we are back to reality.

Yeah. Jonathan Strange @ Mr Norrel is good book. From the moment Mr Norrel made the stones in the local churchyard to speak you will be very reluctant to put the book down.

Cheers my lady.
Oh yeah? I am flattered.
Look,I thought you should read it. You see it quiet enjoyable and certainly worth your time.

Thank you Nowonmai, I am going to check it out soon.

Hi,

I used to think that reading was boring until I found books that really sparked my interest. Reading became important to me because it’s fun and it teaches me new things. It keeps my mind active and inshape and it makes a difference for me if I go long periods without reading books, my mind starts to stagnate.

My favorite book of all the time is East of Eden by John Steinbeck. I liked this book and I loved every page of it. To be honest this is a masterpiece. To this day still is one of the best motivational book I’ve ever read. I enjoyed it for the massages it provides. I have been reading the book and just got to these quotes “And now that, you don’t have to be perfect you can be good.” And “ If you want to be straight allow yourself to be crooked” etc. Truthfully this book gave me a little inspiration to pursue my goals.

Another one is The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. It’s the funniest book I have ever read. I’ve read the book many times, but still makes me laugh. I will share favorite part that I found myself re-reading, you know, Said Arthur,” It's at times like this when I m trapped in a Vogon...... And about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I’d listened to what my mother told me when I was young”

“Why, what did she tell you?”

Arthur “ I don’t know, I didn’t listen”.
It’s so insanely funny and It reminds me that you shouldn’t take life so damn seriously.

Do you have any favorite book(s) you real like? Tell us about it, based on how good the book was, and why you think it was the best, what is the favorite part in it?

For those who don’t like reading, y'all should know that reading is the good way to learn new things, to see things in another perspective and to expand your creativity and linguistic skills.

Welcome guys.

G’day.
Hii mada ni nzuri sana lakini nadhani sio kwa ajili ya kila mtu, kwa sababu ya lugha iliowasilisha.

Lakini pia in kua sio rafiki kwa kila mtu kwa sababu ya aina nyingi ya vitabu vilivyo vizuri havipatikani kwa lugha mama.

Samahani ndugu mleta mada, hiko kitabu mashariki mwa edeni kina husu Nini labda , yaani maudhui yake ni ya kidini ama Ni kawaida tu?

Hii mada ni nzuri sana lakini nadhani sio kwa ajili ya kila mtu, kwa sababu ya lugha iliowasilisha.

Lakini pia in kua sio rafiki kwa kila mtu kwa sababu ya aina nyingi ya vitabu vilivyo vizuri havipatikani kwa lugha mama.

Samahani ndugu mleta mada, hiko kitabu mashariki mwa edeni kina husu Nini labda , yaani maudhui yake ni ya kidini ama Ni kawaida tu?
I am sorry kwamba lugha haijakuwa friendly Pendael24.

Hapana sio ya kidini lakini ipo na stories za Bible kama za Adam and Eve na Cain na Abel.

•Purpose driven life by Rick Warren kipo pia version ya kiswahili.(maisha yanayoongozwa na malengo)
•The holly spirit and his gifts by Kenneth E Hagin.A great spiritual book
Purple hibiscus by chimmanda ngozi adichie
Half of yellow sun by chimmanda ngozi adichie
Americanah by chimmanda ngozi adichie
The thing around your neck by chimmanda ngozi adichie
Things fall apart by chinua Achebe
Gifted hands ben Carson
Songs of lawino and ocol
Who Will cry when you die
Napenda Sana vitabu ambavyo authors wake ni waafrica, you can relate and learn at the same time my favorite authors so far ni chinua Achebe na chimmanda ngozi adichie.
hello,

hicho cha 'the holly spirit and his gifts' una pdf copy yake? natafuta mtandaoni siipati naipata epub (ambayo kwangu sio friendly kabisa)

May you archive what you aspire. Usisahau ku-share nasi mafanikio yako tuwe inspired.
Kwa hilo ondoa shaka,sote jambo tuta share
kwa lile ninalotaka, napaswa kulipupia
Yanichukua miaka, hili jambo kufikia
Ewe paula mpendwa, ngoja wangu mrejesho.
May you archive what you aspire. Usisahau ku-share nasi mafanikio yako tuwe ins

Back
Top Bottom