Bookworms of JF, what's your favorite book (s) and why?

Have you tried Audible? That’s what I use. It’s awesome.

And if you are an Amazon prime member, you get more perks.

Check it out.

I haven't tried that, thanks for the hint. It is very unfortunate that I am not an Amazon member, but with this information, I will see what to do to be a member.

I apologize for my late response. Yes you can call me Paula.

The Gospel of John 19:25-26 ''Now there is stood by the cross of Jesus his Mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas and Mary Magdalene. When Jesus Saw his mother and the disciple standing by, whom he loved..." So in this verse the beloved disciple was Mary Magdalene, she was among of the women mentioned to be there together with Jesus' mother and she was Single

"He lived with his students most of time" yes Mary also she was one of them.
Also the Gospels in the Holly Bible says, Mary was a Jesus follower and she traveled with Jesus as one of his followers. Mary was the witness to his crucifixion, buried and resurrection.

In the Non Colonial Gospel Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene and they had kids. Truthfully, I find this studies so interesting coz there are so many fascinating and mysterious like this.

Well the Idea that he married to Mary, erotic love, gay etc there is almost no information in the Bible. So it might be a conspiracy.

Sure, "there is so much in the world of books" .

Apologies accepted.
Thanks for this addendum Paula and lets keep on reading. You know the earlier book which raised controversy in the account of the life and times of Jesus was ‘The Last Temptation of Christ’ by Nikos Kazantzakis. I commend this as a must read on this subject if you have not read it before.
I have a feeling that The Da Vinci Code is not yet broken.

Apologies accepted.
Thanks for this addendum Paula and lets keep on reading. You know the earlier book which raised controversy in the account of the life and times of Jesus was ‘The Last Temptation of Christ’ by Nikos Kazantzakis. I commend this as a must read on this subject if you have not read it before.
I have a feeling that ‘Da Vinci’s Code’ is not yet broken.
Thank you Nowonmai, I am considering reading 'the' book. Then I'll get back to this particular subject.
Hats off to you, for your time and inputs. I enjoyed the discussion very much.

Screenshot_20191122-151746.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom