Bookworms of JF, what's your favorite book (s) and why?

Naomba pia uwe unanikumbusha hadi mwaka unaisha ninesoma 3 nataka kabla ya mwaka haujaisha niwenimaliza kingine
Nitakukumbusha. Nipe tuu ratiba yako ya muda ulio free utakaoweza kuutumia kusoma.
Pia naomba hicho unachotaka kukisoma kumalizia mwaka tukisome wote ili niwe nakukumbusha vizuri na kukuuliza maswali kuhusiana na hicho kitabu kuhakikisha hauruki kurasa

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
"If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear Idea of how other people should learn their lives, but none about his or her own".

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it".

"It's possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting ".

"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are, when we strive to become better than we are, everything around us become better too".

"There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve : fear of failure ".

"The secret of life, though is to fall seven times and get up eight times".

"I don't live in either my past or my future, I am interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you will be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we are living now." Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.

Cc SweetieLee, 4G LTE
This is one of the best book I ever read...
There is a lot of lessons in life,

"If you want something .the world conspire to help you in achieving it"( I don't think if I quoted it correctly)

I recommend;

(1) The promise of a pencil By Adam Brown,: The story of a young man who turned $25 into more than 200 schools around the world. Learned any one can have huge impact using little you have.

(2) my vision challenges in the race for excellence: By Ruler of Dubai>>> This is the book for any once who want to turn their vision into reality

SAm

Mimi napenda kusoma Hardcopy. Inanifanya niwe comfortable kusoma kitabu changu sehemu yoyote, mgahawani, beach, safarini nk.
Soft copy inanipa shida ya macho na kushindwa pia ku concentrate. Nilijaribu softcopy nilijikuta kitabu nakisoma mwezi mzima ambacho ni kitabu cha masaa manne au matano ukiwa safarini.
Sure hardcopy ndio mpango japo namna ya kuifadhi nayo ni changamoto

Sure hardcopy ndio mpango japo namna ya kuifadhi nayo ni changamoto
Unahifadhi vizuri tuu, na uhakikishe haumwazimi mtu kabla haujamaliza kukisoma.
Pia unaweza ukawa unaenda kusomea library. Ukijua huu muda wa masaa mawili nipo free unaenda library unasoma ukimaliza unatoka, hivo unaweza usinunue kitabu.

I'm afraid mine might be "HAWA THE BUS DRIVER". Reading a book of 100+ pages has been a challenge to me. I'm optimistic this thread is going to inspire me. I'll soon come back and share mine.
Liked it too, that was during English coarse when I was in Form one.
Also liked, The Pirate, the various books by Perry Mason on investigating incidents and court cases.

Nitakukumbusha. Nipe tuu ratiba yako ya muda ulio free utakaoweza kuutumia kusoma.
Pia naomba hicho unachotaka kukisoma kumalizia mwaka tukisome wote ili niwe nakukumbusha vizuri na kukuuliza maswali kuhusiana na hicho kitabu kuhakikisha hauruki kurasa
Kuanzia 8:00 am naingia job natoka 4:30 pm baada ya hapo naingia kwenye private issue hadi saa 8:30 mp kuanzia apo nakua free natumia kusomasoma na mambo mengine

Nataka tuanze na power of subconcious mind nimekwama kwenye chpt 6 nashidwa kuendelea so, ukinipa kampani nimalizie hicho kwanza nitashukuru

Back
Top Bottom