Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Bing Vs. Google

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by Bikra, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Bikra

Bikra Senior Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I was reading some of my favorite techie sites this morning and the big talk of the day is how well MSN's new search engine, "Bing", is doing. I like Google, but decided to check out Bing and so far so good. I did a "test" and searched for the same thing on both sites and actually liked the results Bing came up with.

Maybe Google finally has some competition?

In an attempt to reclaim some of the ground that it has lost to Google, Microsoft unveiled Bing, a new Internet search engine, last week.
    Bing replaces Microsoft’s Live Search product, which has failed to dent Google’s huge lead in search market share. Bing, described as a “decision engine”, is designed to understand what users are searching for on the Internet and display more than just the traditional “10 blue links” pointing to websites.
    Microsoft has been stuck in third place behind Google and Yahoo!; its share of US search queries was 8.2% in April, according to the research group comScore. Google was used for 64.2% of queries, and Yahoo! for 20.4%.

2. Bujibuji

Bujibuji JF-Expert Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Nimejaribisha kwa kuandika neno picha za ngono kwenye bing na google upande wa picha...
    Naona google wameleta matokeo mengi zaidi

3. MwanaFalsafa1

MwanaFalsafa1 JF-Expert Member

Jun 10, 2009
    So far naona layout yao nzuri. Let me take it out on a test drive a couple of times then I will comment more on it.

4. kikahe

kikahe JF-Expert Member

Jun 10, 2009
  5. Kandambilimbili

Kandambilimbili R I P

Jun 10, 2009
    we kweli mtambo of all things umeamua kuanza na picha za ngono!!!!!!

6. Bujibuji

Bujibuji JF-Expert Member

Jun 10, 2009
    ni burudani...
    Kama wengine wanavyopenda soka, mie burudani yangu ndiyo hiyo...
    Najua humu wamo wengi sema tu utayari wao wa kuliongelea hili jambo kwenye kadamnasi uko chini sana.