Biden cheers Israeli decision on pausing Gaza fighting: ‘A step in the right direction’

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
US President Joe Biden speaks to United Auto Workers at the Community Building Complex of Boone County, November 9, 2023, in Belvidere, Illinois.  (AP Photo/Paul Beaty)
US President Joe Biden speaks to United Auto Workers at the Community Building Complex of Boone County, November 9, 2023, in Belvidere, Illinois. (AP Photo/Paul Beaty)

US President Joe Biden welcomes the Israeli decision to formalize and broaden humanitarian pauses to its fighting in Gaza.
“These pauses will help get civilians to safer areas away from active fighting. They are a step in the right direction,” Biden tweets, using the same statement that was issued earlier today by White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby
“You have my word: I will continue to advocate for civilian safety and focus on increasing aid to alleviate the suffering of the people of Gaza,” the tweet from Biden adds.

Further regurgitating the earlier statement from Kirby, the tweet from Biden also says, “Let me be clear: Israel makes its own decisions.”
“They are fighting an enemy embedded in the civilian population, which places innocent Palestinian people at risk. They have an obligation to distinguish between terrorists and civilians and fully comply with international law,” says the American president. source. https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...-gaza-fighting-a-step-in-the-right-direction/

Biden! Terrorists are not supposed to breathe! they should be to sent fire from the beginning to the end

Magaidi halali yao kuuwawa!

Biden! Terrorists are not supposed to breathe! they should be to sent fire from the beginning to the end

Magaidi halali yao kuuwawa!
Kwa wazungu mtu mtu akiwa anadai haki zaka ndo huitwa terrorist hata Mandela walimwita gaidi lakin kikowapi

Back
Top Bottom