(Arusha Only) I'm looking for the best friend of my life, someone I can marry and settle down with

Jun 2, 2016
Hello people,

My name is Richard, a Tanzanian living in Arusha. Professionally, I'm an Accountant of a reputable Organization in town. I'm looking for a woman of my life (who stays in Arusha), someone I can love. So if you are out there, please email me via richardbenson240@gmail.com or PM me.

I have deiced to use JamiiForums because I believe I can find what I'm looking for as long as I'm confident enough to pursue it by any means, and also, I trust Jamii Media Brand. I need a life partner, a woman to fall in love with and cherish her, someone I can guarantee to put a smile on her face every single day.

Thank you,
Richard Benson

Hello people,

My name is Richard, a Tanzanian living in Arusha. Professionally, I'm an Accountant of a reputable Organization in town. I'm looking for a woman of my life (who stays in Arusha), someone I can love. So if you are out there, please email me via richardbenson240@gmail.com or PM me.

I have deiced to use JamiiForums because I believe I can find what I'm looking for as long as I'm confident enough to pursue it by any means, and also, I trust Jamii Media Brand. I need a life partner, a woman to fall in love with and cherish her, someone I can guarantee to put a smile on her face every single day.

Thank you,
Richard Benson
Husituzuge wewe naona unalenga mzungu, nenda Masai Camp, Via Via, Ambrosia nk. Ukikosa huko kote basi tambua una mkosi size ya mlima.